Eric R Snow

On 29 Apr 2005 05:38:15 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , D Murphy says...

Hehe. If you keep your toothbrush in a cup on the sink in your bathroom it
probably has more fecal coliform bacteria on it than is in the toilet
water. Don't even get me started on what's in the sink. There is an
"aerosol effect" when you flush the toilet with the lid open. It sprays
nasty stuff all over the bathroom. The bacteria thrives in moist places,
like your toothbrush and the sink.

Folks don't quite realize that **** isn't poison. If it were,
the human race would die out after the first crop of babies were
born. After you have kids you realize that almost everything
comes out with soap and water.

Now if you *really* want to culture some nasty stuff, take a
wipe across some of the paper money in your wallet, and streak
an agar plate with that. You'd be amazed what grows.

Jim

Well, it may be poison in itself, but does spread cholera, hepatitis,
and other pathgens. But I guess if you ingest your own bacteria it
won't matter. But it may promp you to ask: "Why does my toothbrush
taste like sh**?"
ERS