Sunworshipper

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:58:04 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:45:40 -0700, Sunworshipper
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:04:10 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:34:05 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

I wear big overalls a lot. I generally keep my cell phone in the
center bib pocket. While making a mad dash for the lue..standing in
front of it while doing the poopoo dance and struggling with the
suspenders..they came undone all at once, releasing the bib straight
down, causing my cell phone to plumet into the bowl.

I like my new one better.

You can get em really cheap on Ebay.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

LOL, I thought you were going to say the phone dropped in one of those
blue filled porta potties. I guess keys would be worse cause the
phone would be screwed , but you would need the keys and finding them
wouldn't be easy or fun.

Nasty stuff doesn't bother me much , I've cleaned enough down right
disgusting pools. I'd rather reach into the toilet than hydraulic
fluid , that stuff isn't going to absorb through your skin like the
other can.

Never could figure how dogs and cats drink out of there all the time
and they hardly ever look sick.

Ya'll should see how some of my days start. One off the top of my
head is the wife saying "WHAT MAKES *YOU* THINK that your 6 yr. old
would want to go to one of *YOUR* job sites??? That whole
neighborhood must have thought I lost it while I was doing the pool
saying out loud "What do you want to do with your life!" "What makes
you think!" LOL, then I fall into an analysis of how do I think in
relation to simulating it for robotics. What would be the motivation
of a robot ? Have ya'll ever read the robot and the baby? I couldn't
stop laughing.

Oh...dont get me wrong. Reaching in didnt bother me. It just fried the
cell phone.

Gunner

I've been on the other end when it hit the water of a pool. Didn't
hear from him for about 3 days till his new phone showed up.

We don't have a radio phone around the house anymore cause the wife
washed it. I dried it out in the sun for a good 4 days , but it is a
goner.

Had another great day. Someone capped a women in the fast lane
*right* in the middle of town. Recognized one of the 8 undercover
homicide cop's car as I drove right next to the scene. Big mess and
get to the supply store and its still not in after a ... anyhow
across town for another job and back and almost killed 3 times wait
forever to get loaded and then they still had the highway shut down
and pulling her out (not my kinda scene). Boy they take alot of time
for that kinda stuff ! Then as soon as the truck is turned off the
customer for the no show is calling cause her home owner assoc. is on
her case so she is gonna be on mine. Now I have to pull off her job in
the morning and probably be locked out on Sat. and or Sun. for the
commercial and then be forced back to her job before the other is
done. Didn't make a dime.

I bet you have them just as bad or worse in Hell A