Christopher Tidy

Eric R Snow wrote:
Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

I am reminded of what happened to me last New Year's Day. 5.30 am. I
went sleepwalking, which I have a habit of doing sometimes. Worse still,
I was having a dream that I was moving house, so I picked up my computer
monitor to take downstairs. But it was still connected to the computer,
and it rolled over the keyboard and my hand, and onto the chair. At this
point I woke up with a very sore hand (it was a 20" monitor) and
switched on the light. I then had to glue some of the keycaps back
together, and my monitor had a purple glow for a day or so afterwards.

But these incidents make for a good collection of stories... :-)

Chris