jim rozen

In article , Eric R Snow says...

Now if you *really* want to culture some nasty stuff, take a
wipe across some of the paper money in your wallet, and streak
an agar plate with that. You'd be amazed what grows.

Well, it may be poison in itself, but does spread cholera, hepatitis,
and other pathgens. But I guess if you ingest your own bacteria it
won't matter. But it may promp you to ask: "Why does my toothbrush
taste like sh**?"

That's right, most of the sanitation issues revolve around
the other pathogens like the ones you mentioned, and other
larger endoparasites.

But your mouth (everyone's really) is chock *full* of E Coli
bacteria. There's a special class of injuries known as "Clenched
fist injuries" which occur when somebody punches somebody else
in the mouth with their fist. The skin gets broken on the
knuckles and the person gets a huge dose of nasty bacteria from
the teeth. Inevitiably gets infected.

Jim

please reply to: