pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gerald Miller
wrote back on Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:48:08 -0400 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:34:05 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

Just before I'm walking out the door my wife needs help with e-mail. I
help, and sorta rush to work before my employee gets there. I open the
shop and then suddenly need to pee bad. I rush to the bathroom, start
tp pee, and my glasses fall into the toilet. You know how it is, if ya
gotta pee bad you can't stop immediately. So now I'm peeing on my
glasses. Then I gotta pick 'em out of the toilet (ik) and wash them
off. Hope the rest of the day goes better. Think I'll slow down a bit.
ERS

Better glasses than a denture.

Ewwww!

pyotr