Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

"Snit" wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 2021 at 12:06:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54:45 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for
organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you
don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by
your
body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that
he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about
it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but
want to deny it to living women.

Because abortion is murder.

Do you think so even in the case of rape and incest?

Yep, corse it is.

If the mother's life is at stake?

It never is when premature birth isnt the alternative.

Never? Please back that.

And are you willing to take care of the unwanted babies?

No need, there is a desperate shortage of brats
for adoption in the modern first and second world.

It babies who cannot be taken care of by parents?

See above.

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

Neither have any right to murder the other because that is more convenient
for them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Tim+" wrote in message
NY wrote:
Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts?
And
no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it should
be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate: their
permission should not even be sought

Legally they have all the rights.

Bull****.

Once youre dead (or brain dead) you have no rights.

Bull****, you still have the right to decide who gets your property.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:00 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

You certainly got a knack for feeding the dumbest and most notorious trolls
around, **** the git! BG

I do respond to you. Agreed.

You are so senile, ****, you don't even understand what feeding a troll
means, you troll-feeding senile HUGE ASSHOLE!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"NY" wrote in message
"Tim+" wrote in message
NY wrote:
Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you
don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts?
And
no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it
should be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate:
their
permission should not even be sought

Legally they have all the rights. Once youre dead (or brain dead) you
have
no rights.

But you have the right to determine what will happen to your body in the
same way that a will directs how you want your money to be distributed.

Correct.

I'm not sure what the legal position is if the executor that you have
appointed decides to to completely disregard your will

They arent allowed to do that.

- is that an offence?

They arent allowed to do that.

(I'm ignoring the cases where there are statutory obligations to make
provision for children etc, and your will excludes them or "cuts them off
with a ha'penny", or where someone is judged to be ineligible to inherit
because they have murdered you and would be profiting by their crime.)

What is the earthly point of people choosing to be on the organ donor
register if a relative can come along and countermand it? You might as
well not have chosen to donate if they can disregard you.

If the law currently requires the NoK to be consulted and to be given
right of veto, then the law should be changed so the deceased's wishes are
honoured *by definition* rather than with NOK's permission.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:15 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

Yeah, senile twit, and now you are talking to clinically insane troll about
it! Need proof? I can post it!

Hope you feel better.

Yeah, senile idiots are fun to have fun with! LOL

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Tim+" wrote in message
NY wrote:
"Tim+" wrote in message
NY wrote:
[...]

Um, no you dont.

Corse you do.

You can express your wishes to your next of kin about
what happens to your body but once youre brain dead,
but your next of kin dont have to follow those wishes.

They do with your will and your property.

They are empowered to make decisions about
you when you are no longer able to do so.

Thats bull**** with your assets and property etc.

Many a kidney has gone to the crematorium that the owner
wanted to be donated but the next of kin declined.

And that shouldnt be possible.

I'm not sure what the legal position is if the executor that you have
appointed
decides to to completely disregard your will - is that an offence? (I'm
ignoring the cases where there are statutory obligations to make
provision
for children etc, and your will excludes them or "cuts them off with a
ha'penny", or where someone is judged to be ineligible to inherit because
they have murdered you and would be profiting by their crime.)

What is the earthly point of people choosing to be on the organ donor
register if a relative can come along and countermand it? You might as
well
not have chosen to donate if they can disregard you.

Well , the sad fact is that it has no legal power *but* if a person has
made a clear ante-mortem declaration it does make it a lot easier for
doctors to persuade relatives to donate organs.

If the law currently requires the NoK to be consulted and to be given
right
of veto, then the law should be changed so the deceased's wishes are
honoured *by definition* rather than with NOK's permission.

Keep wishing. Maybe itll happen eventually.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Notorious Troll-feeding Senile Idiot!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:55 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I think even Republicans should have rights.

I think irresponsible senile bigmouths and senile blabbermouths should be
removed from Usenet (and probably from real life).
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 08:49:00 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

No need, there is a desperate shortage of brats

Unluckily, a part of the Western world seems to have no shortage of mentally
deficient and cantankerous senile assholes such as yourself, senile Rodent!

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:39:42 -0000, "Commander
Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

Not only that, someone should go through all the caskets removing any
jewelry that might have been foolishly buried with you or your fellow
dead poeple.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:49:00 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Over 100,000 in the US waiting to be adopted (kids in general, not infants):

https://www.adoptuskids.org/meet-the...t-the-children

And then are you going to whine about programs to help the kids when their
parents do not have the money they need? Are you going to back improving the
tie between productivity and financial gain (such as with a min. wage increase
to match inflation)?

And if you are truly against abortion will you join me in promoting policies
which help to reduce the number of abortions:

* Free contraception
* Comprehensive sex ed in schools
* Strong Planned Parenthood

If you are we might still disagree on it women should have equal rights (I say
they should) but at least we can work together to reduce the number of
abortions (something I think we do both agree with).

It babies who cannot be taken care of by parents?

See above.

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

Neither have any right to murder the other because that is more convenient
for them.

Who do you think should have MORE rights: a woman or a fetus?

You avoided the question. Curious. I bet you continue to do so. My answer is
easy: the woman should have AT LEAST as much rights as the fetus, and as such
she can do with HER body what she wants. Any medical questions about her and
her health care should be between her and her doctor and Big Brother should
butt the hell out.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:56:46 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:15 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

Yeah, senile twit, and now you are talking to clinically insane troll about
it! Need proof? I can post it!

Hope you feel better.

Sadly you do not see to feel any better.

Yeah, senile idiots are fun to have fun with! LOL

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:53:42 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:00 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

You certainly got a knack for feeding the dumbest and most notorious trolls
around, **** the git! BG

I do respond to you. Agreed.

And on seeing this you freaked out.

Hope you feel better soon.

You are so senile, ****, you don't even understand what feeding a troll
means, you troll-feeding senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 3:00:14 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:55 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I think even Republicans should have rights.

I think irresponsible senile bigmouths and senile blabbermouths should be
removed from Usenet (and probably from real life).

Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:30:18 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And on seeing this you freaked out.

Oh, lookie, **** the git is sucking on his pacifier, his senile delusions!
LOL

Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, it's fun having fun with senile idiots like you! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 3:43:40 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:30:18 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And on seeing this you freaked out.

And you still are.

Hope you feel better.

Oh, lookie, **** the git is sucking on his pacifier, his senile delusions!
LOL

Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, it's fun having fun with senile idiots like you! LOL

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:29:34 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Hope you feel better.

Yeah, senile idiots are fun to have fun with! LOL

Sadly you do not see to feel any better.

Funnily enough, you KEEP sucking on your pacifiers, your senile delusions!
LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 08:59:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:22:00 -0500, micky mouse, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

Not only that, someone should go through all the caskets removing any
jewelry that might have been foolishly buried with you or your fellow
dead poeple.

Someone should remove you senile blabbermouths from Usenet finally!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:29:04 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Over 100,000 in the US waiting to be adopted (kids in general, not infants):

https://www.adoptuskids.org/meet-the...t-the-children

WTF has all this **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE keep crossposting it to, **** the git?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 3:45:25 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:29:34 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Hope you feel better.

Yeah, senile idiots are fun to have fun with! LOL

Sadly you do not see to feel any better.

Nor do you now. Damn.

Seriously, these are hard times for many. Hope you get the help you are crying
out for.

Funnily enough, you KEEP sucking on your pacifiers, your senile delusions!
LOL

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 3:54:38 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:29:04 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Over 100,000 in the US waiting to be adopted (kids in general, not infants):

https://www.adoptuskids.org/meet-the...t-the-children

WTF has all this **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE keep crossposting it to, **** the git?

What does your post have to do with the topic of the thread?

Hope you feel better soon.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:45:05 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And on seeing this you freaked out.

And you still are.

Nope, but you STILL keep frantically sucking on your pacifiers, your senile
delusions! ROTFLOL

Hope you feel better.

Yeah, it's fun having fun with senile idiots like you, senile ****! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:58:55 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

WTF has all this **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you troll-feeding
senile ASSHOLE keep crossposting it to, **** the git?

What does your post have to do with the topic of the thread?

Hopefully nothing, you permanently off topic troll-feeding senile swine!

Hope you feel better soon.

Yeah, it's fun having fun with senile idiots like you! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Well they could always keep their legs crossed.

--
Max Demian
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:58:04 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

On Feb 19, 2021 at 3:45:25 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:29:34 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Hope you feel better.

Yeah, senile idiots are fun to have fun with! LOL

Sadly you do not see to feel any better.

Nor do you now. Damn.

ROTFLOL!!! And the senile twit KEEPS sucking on his pacifiers: his senile
delusions!

Seriously, these are hard times for many. Hope you get the help you are crying
out for.

ROTFLOL!!! You are even seniler than I already knew you were! LOL

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:36:12 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I think irresponsible senile bigmouths and senile blabbermouths should be
removed from Usenet (and probably from real life).

Sorry to hear you are going through such a rough time.

Sorry to see what a MISERABLE senile idiot you REALLY are, **** the git! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

It is about controlling women and shaming them for having sex. Too much
truth to that.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message

"Snit" wrote in message

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Its actually about enforcing the ban in murder.

and shaming them for having sex.

For being too stupid to use contraception
if they dont want to be pregnant.

Too much truth to that.

Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/02/2021 01:18, Rod Speed wrote:

snip

For being too stupid to use contraception

Yet you seen to be anti-pill of the type to prevent embryo implantation?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

For being too stupid to use contraception

Yet you seen to be anti-pill of the type to prevent embryo implantation?

Thats not contraception, thats one form of abortion.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 20/02/2021 02:06, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

For being too stupid to use contraception

Yet you seen to be anti-pill of the type to prevent embryo implantation?

Thats not contraception, thats one form of abortion.

So the contraceptive pill is considered by you as a form of abortion?
That's novel.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 02/19/2021 12:13 PM, Frank wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you
don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your
body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Want to give your body to science - go for it.

That's on my advance directive along with the DNR.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 02/19/2021 02:00 PM, Tim+ wrote:
NY wrote:
[...]

Tim

I think I'm fresh out of next of kin.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 6:18:58 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Who do you think should have MORE rights: a woman or a fetus?

You avoided the question. Curious. I bet you continue to do so. My
answer is
easy: the woman should have AT LEAST as much rights as the fetus, and as
such
she can do with HER body what she wants. Any medical questions about her
and
her health care should be between her and her doctor and Big Brother
should
butt the hell out.

Well they could always keep their legs crossed.

It is about controlling women

Its actually about enforcing the ban in murder.

I do not back the murder that the anti-choice crowd commits, if that is what
you mean.

and shaming them for having sex.

For being too stupid to use contraception
if they dont want to be pregnant.

You make my point.

Too much truth to that.

Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook.

Ah, you want attention.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

For being too stupid to use contraception

Yet you seen to be anti-pill of the type to prevent embryo implantation?

Thats not contraception, thats one form of abortion.

So the contraceptive pill is considered by you as a form of abortion?

Nope.

That's novel.

Nope, dope.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 2021 at 6:18:58 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Who do you think should have MORE rights: a woman or a fetus?
You avoided the question. Curious. I bet you continue to do so. My
answer is easy: the woman should have AT LEAST as much rights as the
fetus, and as such she can do with HER body what she wants. Any
medical questions about her and her health care should be between
her and her doctor and Big Brother should butt the hell out.
Well they could always keep their legs crossed.

It is about controlling women

Its actually about enforcing the ban in murder.

I do not back the murder that the anti-choice crowd commits,

No such animal.

if that is what you mean.

Nope.

and shaming them for having sex.

For being too stupid to use contraception
if they dont want to be pregnant.

You make my point.

Nope.

Too much truth to that.

\ Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook.

Ah, you want attention.

Nope.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2/19/2021 6:08 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 20/02/2021 02:06, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

For being too stupid to use contraception

Yet you seen to be anti-pill of the type to prevent embryo implantation?

Thats not contraception, thats one form of abortion.

So the contraceptive pill is considered by you as a form of abortion?
That's novel.

Just a fantasy regularly asserted by righties.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 14:05:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope.

LOL

Nope

LOL

Did you just have another tiny senile online orgasm, you miserable
auto-contradicting senile cretin? BG

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 14:26:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 19/02/2021 21:00, Tim+ wrote:
NY wrote:
[...]

what about animal organ transplants ? ...

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 11:22 AM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 11:28 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 10:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 09:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 04:02 PM