Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:56:46 PM MST, "Peeler" wrote
:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:15 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

Yeah, senile twit, and now you are talking to clinically insane troll about
it! Need proof? I can post it!

Hope you feel better.

Sadly you do not see to feel any better.

Yeah, senile idiots are fun to have fun with! LOL

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow