Old February 19th 21, 08:15 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:58:09 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54:45 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but want to
deny it to living women.

Don't organs have to be of a similar size, so same sex and same age?

Old February 19th 21, 08:15 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:54:45 -0000, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

That's wasting valuable time.
Old February 19th 21, 08:16 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:13:22 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Want to give your body to science - go for it.

Would you prefer science has a lack of bodies and people die?
Old February 19th 21, 08:16 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:13:22 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Is it true dead people often get erections?
Old February 19th 21, 08:44 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

news

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Not with most of them. They do with a penis or tit transplant tho.

Old February 19th 21, 08:51 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:39:42 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation.
Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs.
Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts?
And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

The province of Nova Scotia recently changed their process :

https://novascotia.ca/organ-and-tiss...ation-changes/

John T.

Old February 19th 21, 09:06 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:39:42 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Old February 19th 21, 09:08 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:54:45 -0500, Joel, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding, senile IDIOT, blathered:

At least here in the U.S.

.... there are most of those useless, senile, troll-feeding asshole, such as
you are!
Old February 19th 21, 09:09 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:57:31 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Many accept body autonomy for the dead over that of women.

YOU notorious senile sucker of troll cock obviously prefer sucking cock over
any woman, **** the git! BG
Old February 19th 21, 09:11 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:03:39 +0000, Dimmy Stewart, the dim troll-feeding
senile idiot, blathered again:

not just thinking

Neither of you two subnormal idiots does!

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 12:22 PM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 12:28 PM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 11:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 10:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 05:02 PM