Old February 19th 21, 07:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

Old February 19th 21, 07:54 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

--
Joel Crump
Old February 19th 21, 07:57 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:39:42 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don=E2=80=99t care if you have some crazy religion.

Many accept body autonomy for the dead over that of women.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Old February 19th 21, 07:58 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54:45 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but want to
deny it to living women.

Old February 19th 21, 08:03 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation.* Why?* Why not just make it mandatory?* You're dead, you don't
need those organs.* Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?* Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

Old February 19th 21, 08:06 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but
want to deny it to living women.

Because abortion is murder.

Old February 19th 21, 08:10 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why?

Because they arent getting enough donated organs.

Why not just make it mandatory?

Because some don’t like the idea that doctors may pull the
plug on your life support early to get more viable organs.

You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on
paperwork?

See above.

Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts?

It isnt murder.

And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

Typical psychopath.

Old February 19th 21, 08:13 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation.* Why?* Why not just make it mandatory?* You're dead, you don't
need those organs.* Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?* Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

You remind me of one summer working with a medical student who asked me
if I wanted to see a picture of his body. Then he showed me a picture
of him and three other medical students standing around a dead body
lighting a cigarette that they had put in the body's mouth.

Then he told me stories of the jokes where one of the student's girl
friends would find an ear in her purse. Then there was the penis.

Want to give your body to science - go for it.
Old February 19th 21, 08:13 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Only Muslim crazy nuts. Take away religious rights, it's ****ing up the world.
Old February 19th 21, 08:14 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:03:39 -0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

I knew someone would say that. I live in Scotland a d know they've done it (first sensible thing Sturgeon has ever done), but I read that Canada was considering it. I don't know if they have or not, so the brackets was for Canada.

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 12:22 PM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 12:28 PM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 11:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 10:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 05:02 PM