Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 03:59, Rod Speed wrote:

"Mario" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 12:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Antiabortion people (not "pro-life", which is a self-serving slogan
and not a real policy) don't really care about women. And I know, a
lot of them are women, but not ones who comprehend the idea of
equality. A rape victim has every right to bear a child produced
from
rape, if they so choose, but to deny them the choice to abort it is
unbelievably sexist. As Mario said, a man will never have to face
that decision. And if you have an "exception" to an abortion ban for
victims of rape, how will they prove rape was the cause of the
pregnancy? The only solution is to keep abortion legal in general.

I surely don't condone abortion as a method of BC, but even when many
take precautions, it happens and of course, the rape issue. Easier to
keep it legal, then allow the complacent to argue point of life.

Pity about all the deliberate murders that happen that way.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Not an other lost argument?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 16:47, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 23:08, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 22:48, Rod Speed wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
Fredxx wrote:

snip

And if you have an "exception" to an abortion ban for
victims of rape, how will they prove rape was the cause of the
pregnancy? The only solution is to keep abortion legal in
general.

Back to common sense.

Your position is unclear.

It is not sexist for laws to be created from the opinion or both
men and
women. Have you not heard of suffrage? Anything else is the very
definition of sexism.

The woman is allowed to take his opinion into account, but it's
ultimately her decision alone.

It isnt and shouldn't be, just like it isnt and shouldn't be after
the
brat has been born.

You must truly hate children.

In fact I hate them being murdered, ****wit.

Likewise.

Wrong, as always.

Just women then.

Wrong, as always.

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:04:25 -0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

On 20/02/2021 18:45, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 08:58:12 -0000, Jimmy Stewart ...
wrote:

On 19/02/2021 19:03, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you
don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your
body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

speaking as someone who has the liver of a 20 odd year old boy racer if
they don't want to live I do ......

I went to school with one, the twit had a fight with a telegraph pole..
But he didn't reach 20. Well he probably reached 20mph, but not 20
years old :-)

most sill boys write off a car in their first year of driving I know I
did at 17 in 1970 ...... made me a better driver though

I wrote my first car off after 4 years of driving and 100K miles (I commuted a long way with it). But it wasn't my fault. A tractor declined to indicate and drove in front of me while I was overtaking it at 80 mph. The front half of the tractor was entirely removed and the driver ended up facing the ground. My rather sturdy old Rover collapsed quite a bit at the front, the wheels were at 45 degrees, but it managed to continue rolling along the field I flew into. The farmer appeared and let loose on his son who had destroyed the only tractor they had suitable for the harvest.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

silly

I never know whether to put "write off" or "right off". The first is a legal sounding thing and the second means "completely".

Come to think of it, the same car a year earlier was a write off but not a right off. A woman (it's always a woman) reversed into the side of me in a car park. She bent the central pillar and dented both doors severely. Her foot had slipped off the clutch and she reversed rapidly. The insurance company inspected my car and said the damage was more than the value of the car, so gave me the value of the car, £700. I kept the car, bought my boss's car which was almost identical but falling to bits for £70, and swapped the doors over, then bent the pillar back with a sledgehammer. £630 in my pocket due to stupid insurance.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:15:39 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/21/2021 02:06 AM, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 21/02/2021 01:57, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 11:45 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I went to school with one, the twit had a fight with a telegraph pole.
But he didn't reach 20. Well he probably reached 20mph, but not 20
years old :-)

When my ex called me on my birthday last year the conversation turned
to 'how did we get so old?' She's been a medical disaster all her
life and my involvement with booze, bikes, and hot cars back in the
day didn't make either of us likely candidates to see 50.

I got a little saner over the years but she's like the Energizer Bunny.

young people think they are immortal and it will never happen to them ....

Sometimes you get lucky. I walked away from a totally destroyed Mustang
a Alfa Romeo, a Checker, and a Toyota with nothing more that a few
stitches after the Alfa incident. Italian cars have panache but they
aren't very sturdy.

I've done more damage to myself with pedal bikes than cars and
motorcycles. But the story ain't over yet...

Snap. A car hasn't caused me a cut or bruise (apart from trying to repair one), but I've broken my collar bone coming off a bicycle. I rode into a stupid pedestrian who admitted he "thought nothing was coming because he heard no engines".
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:07:00 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/21/2021 02:36 AM, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 21/02/2021 09:01, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 21/02/2021 01:47, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2021 11:44 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:28:28 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/20/2021 01:58 AM, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 19/02/2021 19:03, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 19/02/2021 18:39, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for
organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you
don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork?
Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by
your
body parts? And no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

not just thinking

https://www.organdonationscotland.or...caAp6cEALw_wcB

speaking as someone who has the liver of a 20 odd year old boy
racer if
they don't want to live I do ......

Motorcycle riders are sometimes called organ donors but anybody
waiting
for my spare parts has had a hell of a long wait.

You know what ****es me off? A car in a legally unroadworthy state
cannot drive on the road without you getting in trouble, but it's still
10 times safer than a motorbike.

Would it ramp your ire up a notch if I told you in this state
motorcycles don't need insurance? That registration is a one time
affair? You buy the bike and register it and the plates are good for
as long as you own it. I think that went into effect in 2000 so that
last time I forked over money to the state for my '98 Harley was 21
years ago.
cool..just like my lecy scooter in the UK

Only you don't even have to register it....

They haven't figured out what to do with those here. I think the one
wheel electric skateboards are banned in the city but hoverboards and
other configurations are a grey area.. eBikes are banned on some of the
trails. Full sized electric motorcycles like the Zero are treated as
other motorcycles.

The ****wit UK government actually banned Segways. On the pavement they're too fast, on the road they're not legally safe or something. So you have to break the law if you own one.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 01:47:13 -0000, rbowman wrote:

[...]

That would make sense if they did the same with cars. Insurance is a scam and should be got rid of. In the UK, if you crash into me and everyone agrees it's your fault, your premium will go up about £130 a year, but mine will go up by almost the same, £110. So what was the point in the insurance? It didn't protect me from your careless driving! A better way would simply be if you crash, pay for your own damage. If you're a safe driver, you'll be able to avoid the careless ones. If you have a more expensive car that costs more to repair, you can afford it.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:19:08 -0000, Max Demian wrote:

On 19/02/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:58:09 -0000, Snit wrote:
On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54:45 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for
organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead,
you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on
paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been
saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy
religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but
want to
deny it to living women.

Don't organs have to be of a similar size, so same sex and same age?

No; there is a singer called Angelica Hale who received a kidney from
her mother at age 4.

And a liver can be cut up and a part implanted if it's cut in the right
way, taking into account the blood vessels and ducts.

The partial liver I can understand, but how did the kidney physically fit? Or did they install just the one, sideways?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:00:32 -0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

On 20/02/2021 18:44, Commander Kinsey wrote:
[...]

don't get that

Which part?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 02:00:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/20/2021 11:49 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:32:55 -0000, Snit wrote:

On Feb 19, 2021 at 2:00:50 PM MST, "Tim+" wrote
:

NY wrote:
Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you
don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And
no I dont care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it
should be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and
withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate:
their
permission should not even be sought

Legally they have all the rights. Once youre dead (or brain dead)
you have
no rights.

Tim

I think even Republicans should have rights.

You're too soft. I can imagine someone coming at you with a knife, and
instead of shooting them, you'd try to reason with them.

I would try to reach their hearts and minds. Double tap to the heart and
one in the head for insurance. Can't be too careful with all the body
armor around these days.

That reminds me of a theif's slogan: Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 20:14:17 -0000, David Brooks wrote:

On 20/02/2021 19:30, Muggles wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 16:43:47 -0000, Muggles wrote:

Don't organs have to be of a similar size, so same sex and same age?

They have to be close to the same size of the organ recipient,
especially, the veins that connect the donated organ to the recipient.

Hence an average man cannot donate an organ to an average woman anyway.

The gender of the person donating doesn't matter. What does matter if
the organ is viable and is a match to the recipient.

I suspect that Commander Kinsey is considering that men and women are
rarely of similar build, so the organs are unlikely to be of a similar size.

I suspect that male organs are used to replace organs in other males and
that female organs are used to replace organs in other women. Do you
have any evidence to show that is not the case?

Well you certainly can't implant my testicle in a woman.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

It is the acquired memory from the organ that is the problem.....
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 21, 2021 at 7:02:51 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:

Max Demian wrote:

Only the woman can make the decision about abortion, but she is free
to talk to the man about it before and after the child is conceived.

What if the man will be expected to pay to raise a child which may not
be his?

It may be the result of adultery, or rape, and the mother might want to
keep it and the man not. Why should the man not have a say in this?

If the alleged father has doubts, he can get a paternity test.

No he can't. He can't get a paternity test on an unborn child. And if he
can, he can't force his wife to abort.

Well, of course he can't force her to abort, but if the child isn't
his, he's under no obligation to support it. Personally, if my wife
were to bear a child conceived by rape, I would support whatever
decision she made with regard to giving the child up for adoption or
keeping it, but if it were the result of adultery, I'd probably want
to get a divorce, and let her and the other man deal with the child.
Different men would come to different conclusions in such
circumstances, and that's understandable, but when it comes to the
decision to have an abortion, I don't see how the man's opinion is
relevant unless the woman seeks it in making her decision.

I can see offering it even if she did not request it... but it is still her
body and not mine.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:15:39 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Sometimes you get lucky. I walked away from a totally destroyed Mustang

Oh, no! Not yet another senile bull**** story from the resident senile
gossip!

FLUSHHHHH

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:23:42 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

It took my a lot longer than that but it wasn't from lack of trying. One
time after leaving the road going backwards my friend rolled down the
window and hung his hat on the adjacent power pole. Two feet the other
way and it wouldn't have been an amusing story.

That's off topic even to an already totally off topic thread, senile
asshole! Can't you even stick to the off-topic topic, gossip?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 21, 2021 at 12:02:24 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

Have you ever tried?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:00:59 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Well you certainly can't implant my testicle in a woman.

Have you ever tried?

He certainly keeps trying to implant it in your senile gob, senile sucker of
troll cock! And you make it so easy for him too, cocksucker!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/02/2021 18:30, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 16:43, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 01:19, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 00:43, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 22:58, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 22:32, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

snip

**** all abortions are after rape, so that is a classic
bogus argument.

Does this mean you approve of abortions in these rare
occasions?

Nope.

So you are forcing a woman to 9 months of pregnancy, risky
delivery

There is **** all risk with a delivery now.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...e-giving-birth

I guess you think 303,000 women dying each year in childbirth

Thats the 3rd world, ****wit.

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

Perhaps it is specifically because of abortion in the UK and
developed countries there are fewer deaths.

We know thats not true because the childbirth risk is
just as low in the first and second world countrys that
dont allow abortion.

Feel free to cite the stats.

You are free to chase them up for yourself if you dont believe that.

You made the false claim.

It isnt a false claim, its a fact. Compare the UK and Eire, ****wit.

I am. Only a ****wit would compare stats from a country that allows
abortion with another country that also allows abortion.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

At least I'm not a fanatical senile who compare stats from a country
that allows abortion with another country that also allows abortion.

No wonder you haven't provided numbers to back up your false claim.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/02/2021 18:32, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 16:46, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 08:13, Snit wrote:
On Feb 20, 2021 at 9:09:33 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
Â* On Feb 20, 2021 at 3:58:38 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
Â* :

Â*Â*Â* Does this mean you approve of abortions in these rare
occasions?
Â*Â* Nope.

Â*Â*Â* So you are forcing a woman to 9 months of pregnancy, risky
delivery

Â* There is **** all risk with a delivery now.

Â* What would make you think this?!?!?

The medical stats. Radical concept I realise.

Ah, so you made it up out of ignorance. Got it.

I think the UK has 1 in 10,000 deaths for childbirth. Some countries
it's more than 1%.

Not in the first world countrys that still ban abortion.

We arent discussing the 3rd world, ****wit.

I thought we were discussing abortion

Not in the 3rd world, ****wit.

So abortion is ok in the 3rd world but not the 1st.

And since this **** is the best you can manage, here goes
the chain on your even more flagrantly dishonest ****.

That is what happens when to dismiss 300,000 deaths in childbirth. I had
hoped you might have shown your human side here to reduce this number.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
Â* On Feb 20, 2021 at 3:58:38 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
Â* :

Â*Â*Â* Does this mean you approve of abortions in these rare
occasions?
Â*Â* Nope.

Â*Â*Â* So you are forcing a woman to 9 months of pregnancy, risky
delivery

Â* There is **** all risk with a delivery now.

Â* What would make you think this?!?!?

The medical stats. Radical concept I realise.

Ah, so you made it up out of ignorance. Got it.

I think the UK has 1 in 10,000 deaths for childbirth. Some countries
it's more than 1%.

My wife had three emergency C-sections - the effects of that are
permanent, with weakened muscles, loss of sensation, etc.. The second
time, she was in labour when her uterus ruptured. A few weeks later she
was within an hour of dying from septicemia from infections given to her
in theatre,

I don't think Rod cares much about women and their welfare. In this

Any birth carries risk.

I feel for you and your lady.

I can't understand how someone of right mind would wish to subject
anyone to carry an unwanted child, go through all the stages of labour
and then expect the child to be given away at birth.

I can only think sadists and monsters would advocate such a policy.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 22:48, Rod Speed wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
Fredxx wrote:

snip

And if you have an "exception" to an abortion ban for
victims of rape, how will they prove rape was the cause of the
pregnancy?Â* The only solution is to keep abortion legal in
general.

Back to common sense.

Your position is unclear.

It is not sexist for laws to be created from the opinion or
both men and
women. Have you not heard of suffrage? Anything else is the very
definition of sexism.

The woman is allowed to take his opinion into account, but it's
ultimately her decision alone.

It isnt and shouldn't be, just like it isnt and shouldn't be
after the
brat has been born.

You must truly hate children.

In fact I hate them being murdered, ****wit.

Likewise.

Wrong, as always.

Just women then.

Wrong, as always.

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

You seem to hate them sufficiently where you would like to remove the
choice between an abortion and saving a woman's life vs the alternative.

That's without the mental health aspects of carrying a baby after a rape
to full term.

Snip this again before your response and it will show what a sadistic
monster you really are.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On 19/02/2021 19:15, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Don't organs have to be of a similar size, so same sex and same age?

No; there is a singer called Angelica Hale who received a kidney from
her mother at age 4.

And a liver can be cut up and a part implanted if it's cut in the right
way, taking into account the blood vessels and ducts.

The partial liver I can understand, but how did the kidney physically
fit?* Or did they install just the one, sideways?

People have a kidney transplant when both fail, and only have one
transplanted, as that's all anyone needs: if necessary it grows to a
required size.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 02/21/2021 11:50 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Come to think of it, the same car a year earlier was a write off but not
a right off. A woman (it's always a woman) reversed into the side of me
in a car park. She bent the central pillar and dented both doors
severely. Her foot had slipped off the clutch and she reversed
rapidly. The insurance company inspected my car and said the damage was
more than the value of the car, so gave me the value of the car, £700.
I kept the car, bought my boss's car which was almost identical but
falling to bits for £70, and swapped the doors over, then bent the
pillar back with a sledgehammer. £630 in my pocket due to stupid
insurance.

A friend bent the center pillar and we attempted to straighten it by
tying a come-along (winch) off to a sturdy maple tree. We succeeded in
pulling the '59 Chevy sideways across the drive in a series of small
hops. Cars were sturdier then.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

That reminds me of a theif's slogan: Spectacles, testicles, wallet and
watch.

That's a Catholic thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZ9YoRD50

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 21:42:04 +0000, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

People have a kidney transplant when both fail, and only have one
transplanted, as that's all anyone needs: if necessary it grows to a
required size.

BOTH of you idiots need a brain transplant!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:43:59 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

A friend bent the center pillar and we attempted to straighten it by
tying a come-along (winch) off to a sturdy maple tree. We succeeded in
pulling the '59 Chevy sideways across the drive in a series of small
hops. Cars were sturdier then.

But I bet you were the same gossiping idiot that you are still today,
lowbrowgirl!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:48:03 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

That's a Catholic thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqXZ9YoRD50

You two brain dead blithering idiots should get a hotel room finally!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

Eire has only done that recently, ****wit.

And since this **** is the best you can manage, here
goes the chain on the rest of your even sillier ****.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2/21/2021 3:33 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/02/2021 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

You seem to hate them sufficiently where you would like to remove the
choice between an abortion and saving a woman's life vs the alternative.

The majority of the time women have a choice to have sex or not. When
they choose to have sex, they should also take responsibility for the
aftermath. Pregnancy is a well-known result of sex, so for her to kill
an innocent child, she commits murder by taking the life of another
innocent human being.

That's without the mental health aspects of carrying a baby after a rape
to full term.

Pregnancy from rape removes the premise of choice to have sex. When
force removes ones choice to risk conception, the woman STILL has a
choice to save a life of an innocent child or to kill an innocent child.
Killing innocent children is still murder, although many people
believe in justifiable homicide. Are you one of those who opt for the
latter?

It's an issue many people grapple with when it comes to pregnancy from a
rape.

Snip this again before your response and it will show what a sadistic
monster you really are.

Sadistic monsters usually fall on the side of those who kill innocent
children.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

Then provide number before the change. It is that simple or your claim
becomes a meaningless lie.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/02/2021 22:46, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 3:33 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/02/2021 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

You seem to hate them sufficiently where you would like to remove the
choice between an abortion and saving a woman's life vs the alternative.

The majority of the time women have a choice to have sex or not.Â* When
they choose to have sex, they should also take responsibility for the
aftermath.Â* Pregnancy is a well-known result of sex, so for her to kill
an innocent child, she commits murder by taking the life of another
innocent human being.

That's without the mental health aspects of carrying a baby after a
rape to full term.

Pregnancy from rape removes the premise of choice to have sex.Â* When
force removes ones choice to risk conception, the woman STILL has a
choice to save a life of an innocent child or to kill an innocent child.

Killing innocent children is still murder, although many people
believe in justifiable homicide.Â* Are you one of those who opt for the
latter?

That's a very big leap. I have already said I do not condone murder. Why
you would think so is beyond any reasonable person's comprehension.

It's an issue many people grapple with when it comes to pregnancy from a
rape.

Quite, which where abortion comes to the rescue of the victim.

Snip this again before your response and it will show what a sadistic
monster you really are.

Sadistic monsters usually fall on the side of those who kill innocent
children.

Rod is a prime example of someone who hates women sufficiently to make
them, after rape, carry the resulting pregnancy to full term, make them
suffer childbirth and then expect them to give the child away, through
no fault of their own.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

Go and do that yourself, ****wit.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

I'm not the ****wit making the claim he can't back up with real numbers.

I repeat, Only a ****wit would compare stats from a country that allows
abortion with another country that also allows abortion.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 21/02/2021 22:46, Muggles wrote:
Sadistic monsters usually fall on the side of those who kill innocent
children.

You may understand this item better than most reading here!

https://ibb.co/rySKMZJ

Certainly thought-provoking - IMO.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 22/02/2021 01:54, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 22:46, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 3:33 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/02/2021 18:35, Rod Speed wrote:

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

You seem to hate them sufficiently where you would like to remove
the choice between an abortion and saving a woman's life vs the
alternative.

The majority of the time women have a choice to have sex or not.
When they choose to have sex, they should also take responsibility
for the aftermath.Â* Pregnancy is a well-known result of sex, so for
[...]

No drugs, no drink, so you can only be wrong on the other count.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

No drugs, no drink,

Obvious lies.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Fredxx" wrote in message
[...]

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasy.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2/21/2021 5:19 PM, Fredxx wrote:
[...]

You have repeatedly stated you approve of women killing their babies
because they should have control of their own bodies, yet, you have not
approached the idea that those same women are ignoring their own
participation in creating a child. Why should women get off the hook
and be allowed to kill an innocent child when they are responsible for
conceiving that child by willingly participating in said sexual activity?

It's an issue many people grapple with when it comes to pregnancy from
a rape.

Quite, which where abortion comes to the rescue of the victim.

A child is not responsible for how they were conceived, so why do you
condone killing an innocent child because of how it was conceived?

Snip this again before your response and it will show what a sadistic
monster you really are.

Sadistic monsters usually fall on the side of those who kill innocent
children.

Rod is a prime example of someone who hates women sufficiently to make
them, after rape, carry the resulting pregnancy to full term, make them
suffer childbirth and then expect them to give the child away, through
no fault of their own.

This issue is not about Rod and his views on rape or even abortion.

Explain your own reasoning and approval of it. You seem to think
condoning abortion somehow makes it right JUST because the circumstances
of conception were not ideal for the mother. Your reasoning is flawed,
and since I've read many of your posts arguing in favor of abortion, I
have to wonder if you've even taken into consideration the child who is
completely innocent.

Sure, women have a larger cross to bare when they conceive for any
reason, but at the same time abortion still kills innocent children who
did not ask to be killed for something they had no guilt in creating.

--
Maggie

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 12:22 PM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 12:28 PM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 11:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 10:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 05:02 PM