Old February 19th 21, 09:15 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:10:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Old February 19th 21, 09:19 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:13:22 -0500, REAL dumb Frankie Boi blathered, yet
again:

You remind me of one summer

You remind me of a typical troll-feeding senile Yank and ASSHOLE, Frankie
Boi!
Old February 19th 21, 09:24 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:06:01 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Because abortion is murder.

Now ALSO an "expert" in abortion, you ridiculous senile expert in
EVERYTHING? BG

"That˘s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Old February 19th 21, 09:33 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

That's wasting valuable time.

I did everything in my power to make my organs accessible if I die,
both with my ID and with talking to my family about it.

--
Joel Crump

Old February 19th 21, 09:39 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Feb 19, 2021 at 12:06:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 2021 at 11:54:45 AM MST, "Joel" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why
murder someone after your death who could have been saved by your body
parts? And no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

At least here in the U.S., they attempt to make contact with the
relatives of the dying person, before transplanting organs solely
based on the individual's identification card, which expresses that he
or she is an organ donor. My driver's license indicates that i would
donate organs, but I'm pretty sure they'd still ask my family about it
if they were able to contact them.

Here in the US many people want body autonomy for their DEAD body, but
want to deny it to living women.

Because abortion is murder.

Do you think so even in the case of rape and incest? If the mother's life is
at stake?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Old February 19th 21, 09:51 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Yep, corse it is.

If the mother's life is at stake?

It never is when premature birth isnt the alternative.

Old February 19th 21, 09:57 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And
no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it should be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate: their
permission should not even be sought

Old February 19th 21, 09:57 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Never? Please back that.

And are you willing to take care of the unwanted babies? It babies who
cannot be taken care of by parents?

And who do you think should have more rights: a woman or a fetus?

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Old February 19th 21, 10:00 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

NY wrote:
Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Scotland and Canada are (thinking of) changing to "opt out" for organ
donation. Why? Why not just make it mandatory? You're dead, you don't
need those organs. Why waste the doctor's time on paperwork? Why murder
someone after your death who could have been saved by your body parts? And
no I don’t care if you have some crazy religion.

Organ donation should still be optional, but with two provisos:

- the assumption is that unless you are on record as saying no, it should be
presumed that you agree to donate

- your next of kin has no right to countermand your wishes and withhold
their permission even though you have said that you want to donate: their
permission should not even be sought

Legally they have all the rights. Once you’re dead (or brain dead) you have
no rights.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Why Oil & Gas Industry Should Opt For Ex-proof Camera? Ada Khan Metalworking 0 December 17th 18 12:22 PM
Compulsory water metering Pete C UK diy 175 March 8th 06 12:28 PM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 95 March 8th 06 11:33 AM
Compulsory water metering Adam UK diy 3 March 2nd 06 10:47 PM
Why not compulsory water meters? Timothy Murphy UK diy 59 August 1st 05 05:02 PM