Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

"Snit" wrote in message
On Feb 19, 2021 at 6:18:58 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Who do you think should have MORE rights: a woman or a fetus?
You avoided the question. Curious. I bet you continue to do so. My
answer is easy: the woman should have AT LEAST as much rights as the
fetus, and as such she can do with HER body what she wants. Any
medical questions about her and her health care should be between
her and her doctor and Big Brother should butt the hell out.
Well they could always keep their legs crossed.

It is about controlling women

Its actually about enforcing the ban in murder.

I do not back the murder that the anti-choice crowd commits,

No such animal.

if that is what you mean.

Nope.

and shaming them for having sex.

For being too stupid to use contraception
if they dont want to be pregnant.

You make my point.

Nope.

Too much truth to that.

\ Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook.

Ah, you want attention.

Nope.