Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default It's REAL DUMB serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:25:58 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

Getting ahead in the modern world requires literacy.

You mean like becoming a housebound Usenet troll? LMAO!

psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't **** anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:03:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two sociopaths' endless sociopathic **** unread

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default Legalities of changing sockets and brakes in England?

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:02:53 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:45:43 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:01:13 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:59:49 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:50:49 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:16:18 +0100, Brian Reay
wrote:

On 12/06/2019 18:02, Commander Kinsey wrote:
This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to
these
laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to
your
own home, but you can change the brakes on your car. The second
one
is
FAR more dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

While I'm no fan of Part P and I'm not defending it, perhaps
you'd
be
less irate if you checked a decent source.

That one has obvious contradictions. Eg: Look at the entry
referring
sockets in both lists. (Item 1 in first list, 3&4 in second
list.)

I guess it's one of those rules that nobody understands.

Plenty do.

You'd have to be pretty dull to read an understand all that crap.

Yes, you are that stupid.

I'm intelligent enough to ignore rules.

A (Scottish, therefore not subject to part P) electrician told me
you
couldn't even replace a lightswitch in England without a
certificate.

He was wrong.

Possibly,

Absolutely certainly.

I think he's just rather over cautious since he also owns a couple
of
properties he rents out, which have even more stringent bull**** to
contend with.

Not on that they don't.

They do. He needs a safety certificate form a qualified certified
bull**** electrician.

He already has that and doesn't need a new one when he changes a failed
outlet or switch.

He already has what?

The safety certificate.

For the current state of the flat. If he modifies it, new work isn't
covered.

It isnt new work when the socket or switch is replaced.

Who knows? I don't think anyone understands our ****ed up over the top complicated nanny state bull****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:03:40 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:47:34 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:06:34 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:30:00 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 03:57:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:45:27 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to
these
laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to
your
own home,

That's a pig ignorant lie.

Well that's what the link says.

Its wrong.

It is interest ring that the people who still live under a queen

They dont.

can't read the queen's English

That isnt Liz's english.

"Repairs you can do yourself

However, there are some jobs that you can do yourself without
calling
in a qualified electrician as long as you are competent with
DIY/Handyman works around the house. These do not fall under Part P
guidelines, so you dont have to notify your local building control
body if you want to:

Replace light bulbs or plug fuses
Replace a simple light fitting
Replace an existing socket or light switch like for like"

In fact you are free to add a new socket to the ring main too.

You can do what the **** you like as it's in your own home and nobody
inspects it.

I meant its legal to do that.

Apparently not, only replacing existing ones.

Wrong, ask Adam.

Like he'd know any more than any other electrician.

Corse he knows whats legal.

You claimed mine didn't. Adam lives in a council house, mine owns three properties.

If you add new cabling, you're a very naughty boy.

Wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:25:58 +0100, GB wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:44:21 +0100, GB wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:27:24 +0100, GB wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:56:15 +0100, GB
wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:47 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:36:59 +0100, GB
wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to
these
laws) you
cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to
your
own home,
but you can change the brakes on your car. The second one
is FAR
more
dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

It's not about safety. The electrician's union owns more
government
lawmakers
than the mechanic's union.

Which electrician and which mechanic are you referring to?

Did you read his post at all? He referred to a union, not an
individual.

Did you not see where the apostrophes were at all? They referred
to an
individual's union in each case.

You make the assumption he's one of the few who puts the
apostrophes in
the right place.

He's obviously not.

Most will write "electrician's union" to mean the
union for all electricians.

Only the illiterate would do that...the same sort of people who think
plural's take apostrophe's.

Go take your OCD medication, we're not interested.

Go take your illiteracy elsewhere, we're not interested.

Not my fault if you can't understand what everyone else can.

Not my fault if I **** on illiterates.

FACT: 99% of people do not put apostrophes at the end.

Where did you pull this 'fact' from? Out of your rear end, just like
all your other 'facts'?

Only a computer program requires precision placing of apostrophes. The
rest of us knew perfectly well what was meant. Grow up.

Getting ahead in the modern world requires literacy. Learn to write
correct ****ing English. And eat ****.

You're not right in the head. Getting ahead means being understood. And everyone except you understood what you moaned about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:43:08 +0100, Wade Garrett wrote:

This is insane.* Legally (like anyone pays any attention to these laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to your
own home, but you can change the brakes on your car.* The second one is
FAR more dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

Pat Sajak said it best:

"Only when we have enough laws to properly govern our behavior can we
truly enjoy the freedoms of America".

He was entirely wrong.* There is no freedom with all these rules.* Leave
us alone!

Pity you're missing missing the Sense of Humor gene ;-)

--
Ever notice the shortage of "armed law-abiding citizen victim tragedy
stories in the news?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Pat Sajak said it best:

"Only when we have enough laws to properly govern our behavior can we
truly enjoy the freedoms of America".

He was entirely wrong. There is no freedom with all these rules. Leave
us alone!

Pity you're missing missing the Sense of Humor gene ;-)

Is that a double negative? And it's humour, and not very good humour either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:58 -0400, Wade Garrett, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, babbled:

Pity you're missing missing the Sense of Humor gene ;-)

Even more's the pity that you are missing the troll-detection gene,
troll-feeding senile idiot!
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 12/06/2019 21:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:

For the current state of the flat.* If he modifies it, new work isn't
covered.* Obviously a certificate doesn't cover work in the future!!

The job creation scheme for pointless bureaucrats covering electrical
work concerns the wiring, not the fittings.

Besides, the paperwork doesn't specify in detail what has been done, so
who's to know if something is changed later?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/12/2019 6:23 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
Pat Sajak

Not a US citizen he would not know that Pat Sajak is a conservative.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

[...]

Any one can read the regs and anyone like Adam who has done so already.

I don't think anyone understands our ****ed up over the top complicated
nanny state bull****.

Corse plenty do with something like that.

That's what I did when I designed and wired the entire
house and got an electrician to lie that he had done it.

I have a massive great 4x4" square steel post between two patio
doors in the main room which has 8 switches on it, 4 for the inside
lights and 4 for the outside lights. It has a massive 5x3" rectangular
steel section along the top of those patio doors which have the
steel roof beams welded to it. That 5x3" section is actually 0.5"
wall thickness because that's all I could get due to a steel shortage
at that time. The wires for those light switches have to go thru that
so I drilled a number of holes thru that with a massive great drill.
With so many wires, down and back up that you have to have with
light switches, it wasn't feasible to drill and grommet holes for
the complete cables with the outer insulation, so I stripped
off the outer insulation and that goes into short bits of plastic
conduit that's in the holes with just the insulated wires in the
4x4" square tube that's the post. It acts as giant metal conduit
and that's legally fine by the regs. Because there are so many
wires involved, I twisted the wires that are in a particular
cable together so I could easily work out which is which.

That was the only thing the electrician objected to,
he said no electrician would have twisted them.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:50:03 +0100, TMS320, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile idiot, driveled:

The job creation scheme for pointless bureaucrats covering electrical
work concerns the wiring, not the fittings.

What could be more pointless than your feeding of one of the dumbest trolls
infesting these groups, senile idiot!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

He clearly doesnt.

Adam lives in a council house, mine owns three properties.

Irrelevant to how well yours knows the english regulations.

If you add new cabling, you're a very naughty boy.

Wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:01:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 150 !!! lines of stinking troll****

....and much better air in here again!

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:02:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 112 !!! lines of the two sick assholes' troll****

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 12:07:47 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 2:27:51 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:19:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:16:18 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 12/06/2019 18:02, Commander Kinsey wrote:
This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to these laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to your
own home, but you can change the brakes on your car. The second one is
FAR more dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

While I'm no fan of Part P and I'm not defending it, perhaps you'd be
less irate if you checked a decent source.

That one has obvious contradictions. Eg: Look at the entry referring to
sockets in both lists. (Item 1 in first list, 3&4 in second list.)

I guess it's one of those rules that nobody understands. A (Scottish, therefore not subject to part P) electrician told me you couldn't even replace a lightswitch in England without a certificate.

That is not what the list you posted said in things you can do.

+1

The list is also somewhat contradictory and stupid in at leas some places.
Like:

DIY Not allowed:

Re-wire sockets or lights that are faulty and causing the fuse to trip

Allowed:

Replace a simple light fitting
Replace an existing socket or light switch like for like
Make repairs to loose wirings in switches, light fittings, or plugs
Replace light switches
Replace sockets

So if you have a light fixture with an obvious short, you can't
replace it yourself. And good luck enforcing that BS.

You're not allowed to install a "home entry system". What's that?
Security alarm?

I think they are saying that if you have a wiring fault you should
call a pro but you can throw a receptacle, switch or luminaire at it
to see if that fixes anything first.
I doubt many of us on the left side of the pond know much about ring
circuits but it might be confusing the first time you see one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:43:03 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Pat Sajak said it best:

"Only when we have enough laws to properly govern our behavior can we
truly enjoy the freedoms of America".

He was entirely wrong. There is no freedom with all these rules. Leave us alone!

Fortunately, other than being a game show host, nobody listens to Pat
Sajack about much of anything.
Here in Florida we may not be able to count votes but we can do our
own electrical work and damned near anything else in our own home.
You can pull your own permit for anything from a total house rewire to
doing all of the plumbing and all of the HVAC, along with building the
whole house yourself.
In my area they aren't even very particular about getting a permit if
you can't see the work from the street.
You can count on the tax man showing up tho. He is airborne.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not really, the main difference is the fusing. All pretty simple really.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:41:33 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to these laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to your
own
home, but you can change the brakes on your car. The second one is FAR
more dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

nanny state.....

Indeed. We'd be better off with no government at all. Why should we have
a group of people watching over us? There should be a "none" on the
voting form.

like that bloke who hammered teachers for it and took drugs himself........

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

I do bugger all on my car, usually because something that needs replacing
is old enough to be rusted solid and I either break it, the tool, or my
hand, trying to free it. But electrical work is very easy.

best sticking to what you know.....

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default LTroll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:57:55 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

like that bloke who hammered teachers for it and took drugs himself........

Like that clinically insane ****** you keep feeding and who obviously was
discharged from the loony bin two days ago again!
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:59:01 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

best sticking to what you know.....

Like successfully baiting all you assorted senile idiots on these groups?
VBG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:26:45 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I doubt many of us on the left side of the pond know much about
ring circuits but it might be confusing the first time you see one.

Not really, the main difference is the fusing.

You just LOVE auto-contradicting, don't you, you senile sociopath? LOL

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 12/06/2019 19:18, Tim Streater wrote:
That should have been electricians' union and mechanics' union, as any
skoolboy knows.

Depmds on whether is unions for *an* electrician, or *all* electricians.

Only in the latter case is the trailing apostropehe indicated.

--
Any fool can believe in principles - and most of them do!

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Peeler" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:59:01 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

best sticking to what you know.....

Like successfully baiting all you assorted senile idiots on these groups?

perhaps some day.....

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Peeler" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:57:55 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

like that bloke who hammered teachers for it and took drugs
himself........

Like that clinically insane ****** you keep feeding and who obviously was
discharged from the loony bin two days ago again!

most people on usenet are loonies.....

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 13/06/2019 10:30, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 12/06/2019 19:18, Tim Streater wrote:
That should have been electricians' union and mechanics' union, as any
skoolboy knows.

Depmds on whether is unions for *an* electrician, or *all* electricians.

Only in the latter case is the trailing apostropehe indicated.

If I recall, no specific individual was referred to.

That is not quite the point..

Its similar to the collective noun..

"a skein of geese *was* seen over london" (one goose is not a skein,
ergo there was more than one goose involved).

"a gaggle of geese *were* ****ting in the park". The gaggle didn't do
the ****ting - some individual geese did.

I nore that nearly all newspapers and the TV nad radio now incorrectly
refer to 'the police' as singular.

"The police is wrong" "The polices was called".

etc etc.

--
There is nothing a fleet of dispatchable nuclear power plants cannot do
that cannot be done worse and more expensively and with higher carbon
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

You're a ****ing moron. If you can't learn simple grammar, you'll never
get anywhere. You'll end up writing in textspeak, wontcha m8!
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

Bull**** it does with that OCD ****.

Correct grammar is not OCD, you stupid ****ing convict.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to these laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to your own
home, but you can change the brakes on your car. The second one is FAR
more dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

Not helped by it being wrong

You CAN add an extra socket as a spur yourself (subject to it being a valid
place to add a spur)

It's adding socket as part of the ring that you can't do

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Bob Pringle" wrote in message
This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any attention to these laws)
you cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical socket to your own
home, but you can change the brakes on your car. The second one is FAR
more dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

It's not about safety. The electrician's union owns more government
lawmakers than the mechanic's union.

unfortunately it was brought in as a safety measure (championed by some MP
who had lost a family member to a house fire caused by faulty wiring)

tim

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:24:48 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB"", farted again:

Correct grammar is not OCD, you stupid ****ing convict.

Climaxing about every little typo you find on Usenet like you keep doing IS
though, gay anal Razovic!

--
"GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:23:57 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

You're a ****ing moron.

Nope, he isn't! HE's a wanking moron! Just like YOU are an un****ing
impotent housebound moron! Let's get the facts straight!

--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:07:45 +0100, tim... another brain damaged,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blabbered:

Not helped by it being wrong

You CAN add an extra socket as a spur yourself (subject to it being a valid
place to add a spur)

More relevant for the attention who he can add YOU to his list of lonely
senile idiots that will keep feeding him, even when they already know what
the purpose of his silly baits is!

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

I was never stupid enough to bother and got far further than you ever did.

You'll end up writing in textspeak, wontcha m8!

I don't and its been for a ****ing long time now.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

Corse it is,, ****wit.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

Any unnecessary rules are OCD.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

Funny how 90% of the population does.

You'll end up writing in textspeak, wontcha m8!

Which is easily understood.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

You got as far as Oztralia...and you were transported there involuntarily!

You'll end up writing in textspeak, wontcha m8!

I don't and its been for a ****ing long time now.

You people are all illiterate anyway...I don't suppose it matters much
out there.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob Pringle

[...]

Corse it is

Of course it's not, you stupid ****ing illiterate convict.

Land sale legalities. Bill[_18_] UK diy 42 December 6th 17 12:14 AM
Off and Pop for changing sockets Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 63 December 2nd 14 01:15 PM
The legalities of putting sharp and pointy things on the top of walls/gates Tom Woods UK diy 68 February 22nd 07 10:18 AM
Trailer Brakes desperado Metalworking 2 January 31st 05 07:26 PM
FS: New: 24 Pin Sockets and 40 Pin Sockets Jerry Rakar Electronics 1 February 4th 04 09:38 AM