Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default Legalities of changing sockets and brakes in England?

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:16:31 +0100, Keema's Nan, the clinically insane
delusional idiot, babbled yet more delusional bull****:

So, what "more nyms" do I have, oh delusional one?BG

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL
Posted to uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, uk.rec.driving

On 16 Jun 2019, Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:16:31 +0100, Keema's Nan, the clinically insane
delusional idiot, babbled yet more delusional bull****:

So, what "more nyms" do I have, oh delusional one?BG

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldnt you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 21:34:05 +0100, Keema's Nan, the clinically insane,
delusional idiot, babbled again:

So, what "more nyms" do I have, oh delusional one?BG

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldn¢t you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

It's a standard Usenet acronym, you clinically insane nutter! LMAO!
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 21:34:05 +0100, Keema's Nan
wrote:

On 16 Jun 2019, Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:16:31 +0100, Keema's Nan, the clinically insane
delusional idiot, babbled yet more delusional bull****:

So, what "more nyms" do I have, oh delusional one?BG

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldn’t you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

Definitely....and those ARE all my nyms.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default It's REAL DUMB serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 13:55:33 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikbuster®™", farted again:

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldn’t you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

Definitely....and those ARE all my nyms.

You INSTINCTIVELY felt all the time that he is as clinically insane as you,
right, gay anal Razovic? And, it seems, you were right for once! ROTFLOL

--
Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 15/06/2019 18:10, TMS320 wrote:
On 15/06/2019 17:24, Keema's Nan wrote:

Remember also that methane breaks down (oxidises for the pedantic) into
various forms, the main ones being CO2 and Water Vapour which are both
efficient greenhouse gases. So, even though the methane may not last more
than 10-14 years, the elements which it turns into will be there much
longer.

I am sitting back as a spectator but I though I would point out a
trivial mistake. CO2 and H2O are compounds, not elements. I'm hoping
this correction pre-empts deniers that would hope to use the error as a
time wasting exercise in place of debate.

Let me speak up for Sorric on this occasion.

You are right about Co2 and H2 being chemical compounds rather than
chemical elements, but we use the word "elements" in at least two
distinct senses. One of them is derived directly from the technocrat's
world of chemistry as you say, but another is the ordinary everyday use
iof English as she is spoken in which "element" means nothing more
definite than "constituent parts". It is this second usage which, for
instance, allows lawyers to speak of the elements of an offence.

That's jogged my memory. There are at least three distinct senses of the
word "element" and this has been two of them.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Sheesh...

What IS the connection between the extremism of fundamentalist
environment bods and the installation of 13 sockets in one's home, let
along changing the brake pads on your car?
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

JNugent wrote

Sheesh...

What IS the connection between the extremism of fundamentalist environment
bods and the installation of 13 sockets in one's home, let along changing
the brake pads on your car?

There doesnt need to be one, stupid.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 17/06/2019 02:54, JNugent wrote:
[...]

Technocrats and lawyers can argue amongst themselves (as they always
seem to). I shall continue to use the technologist's version.
That's jogged my memory. There are at least three distinct senses of the
word "element" and this has been two of them.

Shrug.
Posted to uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, uk.rec.driving

On 16 Jun 2019, Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 21:34:05 +0100, Keema's Nan, the clinically insane,
delusional idiot, babbled again:

So, what "more nyms" do I have, oh delusional one?BG

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldnt you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

It's a standard Usenet acronym, you clinically insane nutter! LMAO!

Your are a liar.

How can you laugh so much that your arse is detached from the rest of your
body?

Your acronyms maybe standard usenet ones, but they a blatantly childish and
untrue assertions; and are only used by those who refuse to grow up.

Posted to uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, uk.rec.driving

On 17 Jun 2019, JNugent wrote
(in article ):

Sheesh...

What IS the connection between the extremism of fundamentalist
environment bods and the installation of 13 sockets in one's home, let
along changing the brake pads on your car?

Oh dear, Ignorant Nugent is back oh his usual €œthis thread has drifted from
the original subject€ tirade.

He uses it as a smoke screen when he feels an urgent need to post a critical
reply, but has had too much chardonnay.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:18:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

What IS the connection between the extremism of fundamentalist environment
bods and the installation of 13 sockets in one's home, let along changing
the brake pads on your car?

There doesn¢t need to be one, stupid.

For some sociopathic senile asshole like you, certainly not!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 08:30:25 +0100, Keema's Nan, the clinically insane
delusional idiot, babbled yet more delusional bull****:

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldn¢t you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

It's a standard Usenet acronym, you clinically insane nutter! LMAO!

Your are a liar.

How can you laugh so much that your arse is detached from the rest of your
body?

Your acronyms maybe standard usenet ones, but they a blatantly childish and
untrue assertions; and are only used by those who refuse to grow up.

ROTFLOL!!! You are DEFINITELY clinically insane, poor idiot! You wouldn't
deny it, or would you, you insane laughing stock? LOL
Posted to uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, uk.d-i-y, alt.home.repair, uk.rec.driving

On 17 Jun 2019, Peeler wrote
(in article ):

[...]

I will leave that for others to judge.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 10:50:50 +0100, Keema's Nan wrote:

You are Pamela, ****stack, Grikbuster, and many more....

Man, you are DEFINITELY clinically insane! ROTFLOL

Wouldn¢t you agree - that a person who rolls on the floor when laughing
is
more likely to be counted as clinically insane?

It's a standard Usenet acronym, you clinically insane nutter! LMAO!

Your are a liar.

How can you laugh so much that your arse is detached from the rest of your
body?

Your acronyms maybe standard usenet ones, but they a blatantly childish and
untrue assertions; and are only used by those who refuse to grow up.

ROTFLOL!!! You are DEFINITELY clinically insane, poor idiot! You wouldn't
deny it, or would you, you insane laughing stock? LOL

I will leave that for others to judge.

That's even better! BG
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 17/06/2019 08:28, TMS320 wrote:
[...]

Even "technologists" are not on duty the whole time and can reasonably
be expected to use constructions like "the essential elements of an
offence" now and then.

Or even to refer to the low-resistance component of a heating appliance
as an element. Perhaps even to refer to weather as "the elements".

That's jogged my memory. There are at least three distinct senses of
the word "element" and this has been two of them.

Shrug.

It's four now. And counting.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 04:24:19 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

FLUSH the two subnormal, clinically insane idiots' latest psychotic
nonsense unread again

--
Jack G about gay anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:27:36 +0100, GB wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:49:56 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/14/2019 9:39 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
On 6/13/2019 8:31 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 14/6/19 4:36 am, GB wrote:
On 6/13/2019 10:59 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:33:25 +0100, GB
wrote:

On 6/13/2019 10:03 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
On 6/12/2019 2:49 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:44:21 +0100, GB

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:27:24 +0100, GB

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:56:15 +0100, GB
wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:47 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:36:59 +0100, GB

wrote:

On 6/12/2019 10:28 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 18:23:22 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Bob
Pringle

This is insane. Legally (like anyone pays any
attention
to these
laws) you
cannot do simple things like fitting an electrical
socket to your
own home,
but you can change the brakes on your car. The
second
one is FAR
more
dangerous to other people!

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/electri...n-electrician/

It's not about safety. The electrician's union
owns more
government
lawmakers
than the mechanic's union.

Which electrician and which mechanic are you
referring to?

Did you read his post at all? He referred to a
union, not an
individual.

Did you not see where the apostrophes were at all?
They
referred
to an
individual's union in each case.

You make the assumption he's one of the few who puts the
apostrophes in
the right place.

He's obviously not.

Most will write "electrician's union" to mean the
union for all electricians.

Only the illiterate would do that...the same sort of
people
who think
plural's take apostrophe's.

Go take your OCD medication, we're not interested.

Go take your illiteracy elsewhere, we're not interested.

Not my fault if you can't understand what everyone else can.

Not my fault if I **** on illiterates.

FACT: 99% of people do not put apostrophes at the end.

Where did you pull this 'fact' from? Out of your rear end,
just like
all your other 'facts'?

Only a computer program requires precision placing of
apostrophes.
The rest of us knew perfectly well what was meant. Grow up.

Getting ahead in the modern world requires literacy.

Bull**** it does with that OCD ****.

Correct grammar is not OCD, you stupid ****ing convict.

Corse it is

Of course it's not, you stupid ****ing illiterate convict.

Calling someone a convict who was most likely born over there is
pretty stupid don't you think?

Far from it. If he wasn't transported there himself, he's descended
from someone who was and has inherited criminal tendencies. Same
****ing difference.

Could be he was descended from free settlers who migrated during the
convict era or later. My parents, for instance, migrated in 1950 to
Australia.

Unlikely, given his Usenet persona.

In fact it is what happened. Not one convict in my ancestors
and not even anyone who has ever ended up in jail or been
fined for a criminal offence either. While mine showed up
here well before his did, mine are the same as his in that sense.
And some of them chose to go that particular island too.

Obviously a lie. But what else should we expect from a ****ing convict?

Typical jump to conclusion attitude I'd expect from a religious nutter.

Typical gullibility I'd expect from an ignorant atheist.

That's the most pathetic and childish retort I've ever seen. Are you some kind of computer program? All you do is take what I say and reword it. Think of something original.

I hope God really ****s up the rest of your miserable life.

Like he's ****ed up the lives of millions with plagues and so forth? Did they all deserve it too? Why are you worshipping that ****?
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

"GB" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Touched a nerve, eh?

Have you never heard of parody, you ignorant ****? Look it up!

I hope God really ****s up the rest of your miserable life.

Like he's ****ed up the lives of millions with plagues and so forth?
Did they all deserve it too?

One has to assume so. May a plague come to you too.

Why are you worshipping that ****?

What else can you do with Him?

Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:35:12 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB", farted again:

FLUSH 188 !!! line of the two subnormal idiots' latest bull**** unread

....and nothing's left! LOL

--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:32:44 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB" again, farted again:

FLUSH 324 !!! lines of the two clinically insane trolls' latest troll****
unread again

....and nothing's left, again!

--
Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
MID:
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:35:12 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/18/2019 8:59 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:27:36 +0100, GB wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:49:56 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/14/2019 9:39 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
In fact it is what happened. Not one convict in my ancestors
and not even anyone who has ever ended up in jail or been
fined for a criminal offence either. While mine showed up
here well before his did, mine are the same as his in that sense.
And some of them chose to go that particular island too.

Obviously a lie. But what else should we expect from a ****ing
convict?

Typical jump to conclusion attitude I'd expect from a religious nutter.

Typical gullibility I'd expect from an ignorant atheist.

That's the most pathetic and childish retort I've ever seen.

Touched a nerve, eh?

No, I just wanted some substance in your argument, not the equivalent of "I know you are, ner ner ner ner ner!"

Are you
some kind of computer program? All you do is take what I say and reword
it. Think of something original.

Have you never heard of parody, you ignorant ****? Look it up!

Imitation is flattery.

I hope God really ****s up the rest of your miserable life.

Like he's ****ed up the lives of millions with plagues and so forth?
Did they all deserve it too?

One has to assume so. May a plague come to you too.

You think everyone who has ever died in a natural disaster etc deserved it? You're a ****ing arsehole. [Conversation terminated]
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
GB GB is offline

wrote:

On 6/14/2019 9:39 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
In fact it is what happened. Not one convict in my ancestors
and not even anyone who has ever ended up in jail or been
fined for a criminal offence either. While mine showed up
here well before his did, mine are the same as his in that sense.
And some of them chose to go that particular island too.

Obviously a lie.* But what else should we expect from a ****ing
convict?

Typical jump to conclusion attitude I'd expect from a religious
nutter.

Typical gullibility I'd expect from an ignorant atheist.

That's the most pathetic and childish retort I've ever seen.

Touched a nerve, eh?

No, I just wanted some substance in your argument, not the equivalent of
"I know you are, ner ner ner ner ner!"

So you don't like it when it's thrown back at you...typical.

Are you
some kind of computer program?* All you do is take what I say and reword
it.* Think of something original.

Have you never heard of parody, you ignorant ****?* Look it up!

Imitation is flattery.

Parody is anything but.

I hope God really ****s up the rest of your miserable life.

Like he's ****ed up the lives of millions with plagues and so forth?
Did they all deserve it too?

One has to assume so.* May a plague come to you too.

You think everyone who has ever died in a natural disaster etc deserved
it?* You're a ****ing arsehole.* [Conversation terminated]

There's no such thing as a 'natural' disaster. These things happen for
a reason. You're a ****ing dickhead. And *I* decide when the
conversation's terminated.
Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:48:36 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, IMPERSONATING her master "GB" again, farted again:

FLUSH more of the clinically insane ****

....and nothing's left! LOL

--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID:

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 18/06/2019 12:30, JNugent wrote:
[...]

I guess context has nothing to with it?

That's jogged my memory. There are at least three distinct senses of
the word "element" and this has been two of them.

Shrug.

It's four now. And counting.

Many words have more than one use.

Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 21/06/2019 09:33, TMS320 wrote:
[...]

ISTR that cleave is the only one with two totally opposite meanings.

SteveW
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 21/06/2019 22:01, Steve Walker wrote:
[...]

Â*
Or even to refer to the low-resistance component of a heating
appliance as an element. Perhaps even to refer to weather as "the
elements".

I guess context has nothing to with it?

That's jogged my memory. There are at least three distinct senses
of the word "element" and this has been two of them.

Shrug.

It's four now. And counting.

Many words have more than one use.

ISTR that cleave is the only one with two totally opposite meanings.

dust
enjoin
sanction

and others I'm too old to recall quickly

--
Robin
Posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 21/06/2019 22:14, Robin wrote:
[...]

Good to find a few more, cleave was described (obviously wrongly) as the
only one on a TV programme (I forget which) many years ago.

SteveW

Land sale legalities. Bill[_18_] UK diy 42 December 6th 17 12:14 AM
Off and Pop for changing sockets Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 63 December 2nd 14 01:15 PM
The legalities of putting sharp and pointy things on the top of walls/gates Tom Woods UK diy 68 February 22nd 07 10:18 AM
Trailer Brakes desperado Metalworking 2 January 31st 05 07:26 PM
FS: New: 24 Pin Sockets and 40 Pin Sockets Jerry Rakar Electronics 1 February 4th 04 09:38 AM