Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Legalities of changing sockets and brakes in England?

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:35:12 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/18/2019 8:59 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 21:27:36 +0100, GB wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:49:56 +0100, GB wrote:

On 6/14/2019 9:39 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
In fact it is what happened. Not one convict in my ancestors
and not even anyone who has ever ended up in jail or been
fined for a criminal offence either. While mine showed up
here well before his did, mine are the same as his in that sense.
And some of them chose to go that particular island too.

Obviously a lie. But what else should we expect from a ****ing
convict?

Typical jump to conclusion attitude I'd expect from a religious nutter.

Typical gullibility I'd expect from an ignorant atheist.

That's the most pathetic and childish retort I've ever seen.

Touched a nerve, eh?

No, I just wanted some substance in your argument, not the equivalent of "I know you are, ner ner ner ner ner!"

Are you
some kind of computer program? All you do is take what I say and reword
it. Think of something original.

Have you never heard of parody, you ignorant ****? Look it up!

Imitation is flattery.

I hope God really ****s up the rest of your miserable life.

Like he's ****ed up the lives of millions with plagues and so forth?
Did they all deserve it too?

One has to assume so. May a plague come to you too.

You think everyone who has ever died in a natural disaster etc deserved it? You're a ****ing arsehole. [Conversation terminated]