Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer

On 7/30/2015 7:19 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 07/30/2015 08:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

How do I do that?

I suspect his hunting future is squirrels in the back yard.

any american who kills a endagered species anywhere in the world,
needs a sentece of 10 to 20 years, preferably in solitary confinement

I AM OUTRAGED AT WHAT HE DID!There needs to be a special place in hell
for him!

Are you similar outrage at Planned Parenthood?

Took the words out of my mouth.

Perce

I don't understand the outrage about him hunting a lion? The story I saw
said he paid guides to set up the opportunity to hunt the animal.
Shouldn't the guides be the ones in trouble? Maybe I haven't seen the
whole story.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 3:08 PM, Muggles wrote:

I don't understand the outrage about him hunting a lion? The story I saw
said he paid guides to set up the opportunity to hunt the animal.
Shouldn't the guides be the ones in trouble? Maybe I haven't seen the
whole story.

They should call it a shoot, not a hunt. From what I've read this took
about the same hunting ability as shooting puppies at the pet store.

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles wrote:

I don't understand the outrage about him hunting a lion? The story I
saw said he paid guides to set up the opportunity to hunt the animal.
Shouldn't the guides be the ones in trouble? Maybe I haven't seen the
whole story.

Ask yourself, why would anyone even WANT to shoot a lion? And with an arrow
yet, said arrow requiring the lion to suffer for 40 hours until the mighty
hunter and his money grubbing guides managed to find and finally kill it.

IMO, the answer to my rhetorical question is either that he gets his jollies
killing things and/orhe is trying to show the world he actually has cojones.

Just remember the $50,000 he reputedly paid for his "adventure" the next
time you lay out $100 or so for 45 minutes of a dental assistant's time. Or
the $3000 - $6000 for 25-30 or so half hour visits by your kid to have
straight teeth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "dadiOH"
wrote:

Just remember the $50,000 he reputedly paid for his "adventure" the next
time you lay out $100 or so for 45 minutes of a dental assistant's time. Or
the $3000 - $6000 for 25-30 or so half hour visits by your kid to have
straight teeth.

Why? This is but one dentist. Most spend that money on good things like
boats, vacation homes, a mistress.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

dadiOH wrote:
Muggles wrote:

[...]

This guy is unethical. Tarring all good hunters.
Luring animal to shoot is illegal to begin with. That is cowardice.
Only god knows what was state of his logic shooting that lion. He says
he took him, not shot him or killed him. Gung Ho, childish act to show
off. Wonder he was ever in the service and served in a war zone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:37:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

....a pussy kitty survived

_Cat found alive in sunken boat at bottom of lake_ (Arizona)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4387872400001/cat-found-alive-in-sunken-boat-at-bottom-of-lake/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/o2glnwb

Calico cats are females.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:37:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

...a pussy kitty survived

_Cat found alive in sunken boat at bottom of lake_ (Arizona)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4387872400001/cat-found-alive-in-sunken-boat-at-bottom-of-lake/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/o2glnwb

Calico cats are females.

Now she has 8 lives left.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:24:35 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:37:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

...a pussy kitty survived

_Cat found alive in sunken boat at bottom of lake_ (Arizona)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4387872400001/cat-found-alive-in-sunken-boat-at-bottom-of-lake/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/o2glnwb

Calico cats are females.

Now she has 8 lives left.

She looks exactly like a feral cat, rescued by a prisoner, rescued in
prison and brought home by my wife -- eyes still closed. Darby lived
~ 22 years. The inmate ran over the mommy pussy.

Three of my prison feral cats lived long lives.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:37:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

...a pussy kitty survived

_Cat found alive in sunken boat at bottom of lake_ (Arizona)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4387872400001/cat-found-alive-in-sunken-boat-at-bottom-of-lake/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/o2glnwb

Calico cats are females.

Now she has 8 lives left.

She looks exactly like a feral cat, rescued by a prisoner, rescued in
prison and brought home by my wife -- eyes still closed. Darby lived
~ 22 years. The inmate ran over the mommy pussy.

Three of my prison feral cats lived long lives.

No more cats in my house. Cat may outlive us. Just
sitting for daughter's Bengali sisters. They walk with my dog
on leash, they think they are dog, act like dog...
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

stuff snipped

They should call it a shoot, not a hunt. From what I've read this took
about the same hunting ability as shooting puppies at the pet store.

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

Cecil was a tagged lion with a six cub pride that was living in a hunt-free
sanctuary. The guides (and perhaps the dentist) apparently lured the lion
from the sanctuary with bait to make the kill nice and "legal." The dentist
has already pled guilty to moving a bear carcass to a "legal" zone in a
previous case so he may end up being implicated in the end. What that means
in the long run experts in international law will have to say. I don't see
anyone getting extradited over a queer but licensed lion kill. But if I
were the dentist, I wouldn't go back. Wouldn't be prudent.

Hunts in Africa are sanctioned under certain circumstances and usually
involve substantial fees. Those fees help pay for conservation efforts, a
trade-off some find offensive but those same people haven't ponied up much
money to replace the revenue stream. Or so some people say. Hard to say
where the truth lies.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

Cecil was a tagged lion with a six cub pride that was living in a hunt-free
sanctuary. The guides (and perhaps the dentist) apparently lured the lion
from the sanctuary with bait to make the kill nice and "legal." The dentist
has already pled guilty to moving a bear carcass to a "legal" zone in a
previous case so he may end up being implicated in the end. What that means
in the long run experts in international law will have to say. I don't see
anyone getting extradited over a queer but licensed lion kill. But if I
were the dentist, I wouldn't go back. Wouldn't be prudent.

There was a discussion amongst some people, at least two of whom I know
are attorneys, one with intervnational experience, that he could very
well be extradited from the US if they asked. There are also some US
laws about bribery of officials overseas that mean he could see some US
jail time, too.
h lies.

--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
‹ Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 3:28 PM, dadiOH wrote:
Muggles wrote:

[...]

I'm not a hunter, and never have been, but I realize there are people
who like to hunt. Some hunt for food, and some hunt for sport, and some
hunt for a combination of the two. Big game hunting isn't a new thing.
It's not what I'd enjoy doing by a long shot, and I don't really
understand wanting to hunt big game, but that doesn't mean it's wrong
because I wouldn't do it.

Don't take what I've said the wrong way because I love animals myself,
and I'm all for saving the animals, but it's just one lion. I agree
with what Monster said that there's worse things to worry about than one
man going on a big game hunt and killing one lion.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per dadiOH:

IMO, the answer to my rhetorical question is either that he gets his jollies
killing things and/orhe is trying to show the world he actually has cojones.

I have to repeat my original comment - and not totally tongue-in-cheek:
"I have to wonder if he beats off to photos of him and the carcass."

I was riding my bike in Germany a bunch of years back and I came upon
this guy standing next to his totally-decked-out Mercedes expedition
jeep/SUV, sighting through the telescopic lens of a rifle though a chain
link fence at a doe that was maybe 10 feet away.

*Something* was going on there.... I have no clue what it was, but would
bet that it was certifiably weird.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles
Thu, 30 Jul 2015
19:08:51 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I don't understand the outrage about him hunting a lion? The story
I saw said he paid guides to set up the opportunity to hunt the
animal. Shouldn't the guides be the ones in trouble? Maybe I
haven't seen the whole story.

What he did wasn't hunting. He lured a protected human friendly big
cat away from safe ground...Using meat strapped to the back of their
vehicle. Why would you need to lure something away from safe ground?
How did you miss that big GPS collar around it's neck? You can't
really say he didn't see it. I'm sure he did with the spot light he
was using.

After showing their expertise skill (they didn't kill it on the first
try) it evaded them for nearly fourty hours until they came up on it
and shot it. Beheaded and skinned it. Leaving it's corpse to rott in
the sun. They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Considering it was tagged for research purposes, I doubt it was only
relaying coordinates to the researchers. It may have also been
relaying vital signs as well. If that's the case, I'm sure the
research team was told in short order by it something was wrong when
they wounded it with a bow. It didn't take them long to locate the
remains or the people responsible for doing the deed.

He has a criminal record for illegal hunting already. This is just
another one he got caught doing. Who knows how many times he skirted
the law and killed something illegally without getting caught.

He's not a diversion, imho, either. Planned Parenthood is having
financial crisis issues now and things are going to get worse for
them now too. Don't assume the lion is getting attention and they're
getting away with what they've done. There's plenty of ****ed off
people for both issues.

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:58:40 +0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 5:00:24 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
[...]

The problem here is you're dealing with the village idiot.
Anyone that could post this when discussing saving lions
and other species from extinction, surely meets that criteria:

If that species is meant to survive, it'll survive. If it eventually
goes extinct then another species will replace it. That's survival in
the animal kingdom. We can try to help a species survive, but I don't
think if one goes extinct that it'll spin the world out of control,
either.

It's an unbelievably callous disregard for nature, especially when
every person with a pulse knows that almost all the cases of animals
approaching extinction around the world today are due to man.
And then she claims to be an animal lover. I'm sure Walter Palmer does too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 31 Jul 2015 05:49:38 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

Well, stranger things have happened but I just don't see him getting
extradited considering he's already paid a price far greater than any
*legitimate* justice would hand down. His business and his life are in
ruins and likely to stay that way, at least until he can set himself as the
go-to dentist for hunters all over the world.

He coudl become the Safari Dentist, who wil meet people in the jungle to
do their dental work.

He could enslave zebras to power the dental drill. (Okay, they don't
live in the jungle, but he'll capture them on the plain and drag them to
the jungle.)

And he'd enslave chimpanzees to act as dental hygienists.

This time he'd stay close to the border of two enemy African countries,
so when one was looking for him, he could sneak into the other, and vice
versa.

If he has any technical questions he can't solve, he'll ask Gilligan and
the Professor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, or justice by the
laws of the land? I'd like to believe those things still exist.

I'm tired of mob rule and pack attacks on people. It's wrong.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2015 4:32 PM, trader_4 wrote:

It's an unbelievably callous disregard for nature, especially when
every person with a pulse knows that almost all the cases of animals
approaching extinction around the world today are due to man.
And then she claims to be an animal lover. I'm sure Walter Palmer does too.

I am an animal lover. To say that I don't have regard for nature is
simply a personal attack because you don't like what I've said that
challenges the politically correct mindset.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

I think he's innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law not in the court of media fueled hysteria. I know damn well the Liberal media is trying to distract the people from the what's going on that may actually affect their lives. I think that our Affirmative Action President handing nuclear weapons to a bunch of Islamic wackos is more important than a cute cuddly pussycat that would rip you apart and eat you. I still wish I could organize the Hug A Lion Tour. à²*_à²*

I really believe that it's wrong to kill wildlife from a preserve and LEGAL action should be taken against those who violate laws against killing protected wildlife but I'll bet a dozen protected lions were killed by poachers while everyone's been yapping about Cecil the friendly dangerous wild animal. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, or justice by the
laws of the land? I'd like to believe those things still exist.

It still exist. Justice is administered in a court of law. Though,
evidence in this case does look bad for the dentist.

I'm tired of mob rule and pack attacks on people. It's wrong.

People have attacked me all my life. I'm not mad about it.

Most recently by liberals before I can defend myself. If I cling to
guns or religion I don't get my day in court either. Your president
declares "you didn't build that". Did he give you a day in court? Eh?

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 4:38:43 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

If he has any technical questions he can't solve, he'll ask Gilligan and
the Professor.

Are you sure this isn't Chris the Mormon?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren

wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to
cover his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent
dentist.

I'm semi new to this newsgroup... I think? I might have a good idea of
who you meant though. I agree with you, btw. I really don't see how the
dentist can claim he did nothing wrong and it was a legal hunt with the
GPS collar issue. That's ignoring the facts they lured it off a
protected area. I'm sure they saw the collar and I doubt the so called
professional guides weren't aware of that particular lion.

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles

wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to
cover his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent
dentist.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, or justice by
the laws of the land? I'd like to believe those things still
exist.

I'd like to believe people will observe evidence and take it into
consideration. Can you remain on point? The GPS collar was brought
up. It's not a tiny device, either. Can you explain why they felt it
necessary to try and destroy it if it was a legal kill?

Can you explain why they had to lure it away from a protected area
and use a spot light at night?

These are actual things they did during that supposed hunt. How can
you explain the legitimacy of those actions?

I'm tired of mob rule and pack attacks on people. It's wrong.

I don't know what you mean?

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4
Sat, 01
Aug 2015 21:32:23 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[...]

Sadly, if your village idiot is the individual I think them to be,
I've had previous encounters with them myself and it doesn't get any
better. Ever.

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles
Sat, 01 Aug 2015
21:43:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 8/1/2015 4:32 PM, trader_4 wrote:

It's an unbelievably callous disregard for nature, especially
when every person with a pulse knows that almost all the cases of
animals approaching extinction around the world today are due to
man. And then she claims to be an animal lover. I'm sure Walter
Palmer does too.

I am an animal lover. To say that I don't have regard for nature
is simply a personal attack because you don't like what I've said
that challenges the politically correct mindset.

Jenn?

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, or justice by the
laws of the land? I'd like to believe those things still exist.

It still exist. Justice is administered in a court of law. Though,
evidence in this case does look bad for the dentist.

I'd just like to see justice done. Not mob rule.

I'm tired of mob rule and pack attacks on people. It's wrong.

People have attacked me all my life. I'm not mad about it.

Most recently by liberals before I can defend myself. If I cling to
guns or religion I don't get my day in court either. Your president
declares "you didn't build that". Did he give you a day in court? Eh?

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:24:32 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

Finally some democrats are standing up. This guy is making it clear.

https://tinyurl.com/puajn8e

Negroid lives matter, finally.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2015 8:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:24:32 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

Finally some democrats are standing up. This guy is making it clear.

https://tinyurl.com/puajn8e

Negroid lives matter, finally.

Finally!!!!! It makes me sick them talking about selling aborted baby
parts. What is wrong with those people??

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:41:01 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 8/1/2015 8:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:24:32 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

Finally some democrats are standing up. This guy is making it clear.

https://tinyurl.com/puajn8e

Negroid lives matter, finally.

Finally!!!!! It makes me sick them talking about selling aborted baby
parts. What is wrong with those people??

You ought to know the answer. Government money. Funding to kill. I
think those in support should be required to eat what they harvest.

Spit!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 8:35:32 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:24:32 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

Finally some democrats are standing up. This guy is making it clear.

https://tinyurl.com/puajn8e

Negroid lives matter, finally.

Wanna bet the P.L.L.C.F. will do a hatchet job on the guy and try to destroy his political career? (à²*_à²*)

[8~{} Uncle Live Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:20:43 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 8:35:32 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:24:32 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

Finally some democrats are standing up. This guy is making it clear.

https://tinyurl.com/puajn8e

Negroid lives matter, finally.

Wanna bet the P.L.L.C.F. will do a hatchet job on the guy and try to destroy his political career? (?_?)

[8~{} Uncle Live Monster

But wait, there's more. Nothing funnier than watching ALPD democrats
eat their young. Think they would vote for a republican to get him out
of office?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 8:35:32 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:24:32 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Does Planned Parenthood give a fetus their day in court, legal
counsel?

I've had some bad experiences with liberals, too. I wish Planned
Parenthood would be renamed to what it really stands for. It breaks my
heart what they do to babies.

Finally some democrats are standing up. This guy is making it clear.

https://tinyurl.com/puajn8e

Negroid lives matter, finally.

Wanna bet the P.L.L.C.F. will do a hatchet job on the guy and try to destroy his political career? (?_?)

[8~{} Uncle Live Monster

But wait, there's more. Nothing funnier than watching ALPD democrats
eat their young. Think they would vote for a republican to get him out
of office?

I think there have been instances where Democrats have come out in great numbers at the request of their community organizers to vote for the weakest candidate in an open Republican primary. With Commiecrats, the end justifies the means. It's always amazed me at how Democrats can vote after they die.. I suppose they're special. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Vote Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

If asked he will be extradited just to avoid all the petitions, letters
to the editors, etc. that would result if they didn't. If anyone was
ever ripe for being tossed under the bus, it is this dude.

How much further under the bus can he go? (-:

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

If asked he will be extradited just to avoid all the petitions, letters
to the editors, etc. that would result if they didn't. If anyone was
ever ripe for being tossed under the bus, it is this dude.

How much further under the bus can he go? (-:

He is facing years in an African Prison... need I say more?
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
‹ Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:43:01 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

He is facing years in an African Prison... need I say more?

Read an article the other day. Since the Treaty with Zimbabwe (1998)
no one has been extradited from the U.S., the crime has to be at least
a penalty of one year in prison. Extradition also has to be approved
in federal court here. The court may question the credibility of
justice, evidence, etc. The dentist, if extradited, could face a
$20,000 fine and / or 10 years in prison. The Zimbabwe government
most likely would take the fine over a prison term.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

He is facing years in an African Prison... need I say more?

Read an article the other day. Since the Treaty with Zimbabwe (1998)
no one has been extradited from the U.S., the crime has to be at least
a penalty of one year in prison. Extradition also has to be approved
in federal court here. The court may question the credibility of
justice, evidence, etc. The dentist, if extradited, could face a
$20,000 fine and / or 10 years in prison. The Zimbabwe government
most likely would take the fine over a prison term.

IF it was a true mistake on his part he shouldn't have any issues with
paying restitution and even investing in some sort of assistance in
helping repopulate the endangered lion prides there.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

He is facing years in an African Prison... need I say more?

Read an article the other day. Since the Treaty with Zimbabwe (1998)
no one has been extradited from the U.S., the crime has to be at least
a penalty of one year in prison. Extradition also has to be approved
in federal court here. The court may question the credibility of
justice, evidence, etc. The dentist, if extradited, could face a
$20,000 fine and / or 10 years in prison. The Zimbabwe government
most likely would take the fine over a prison term.

IF it was a true mistake on his part he shouldn't have any issues with
paying restitution and even investing in some sort of assistance in
helping repopulate the endangered lion prides there.

--
Maggie

Why would they have to re-populate? YOU claimed the numbers
that show the severe decline in lions over the last 50 years are
just statistics, they don't show right, wrong or anything else.
And you said that if an endangered species is meant to survive,
it will, without regard to what we do. And if it goes extinct,
no big deal, it will just be replaced by another species.

THAT is your remarkable and totally ignorant position. Don't
try to wiggle away on us now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2015 7:01 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Why would they have to re-populate? YOU claimed the numbers
that show the severe decline in lions over the last 50 years are
just statistics, they don't show right, wrong or anything else.
And you said that if an endangered species is meant to survive,
it will, without regard to what we do. And if it goes extinct,
no big deal, it will just be replaced by another species.

THAT is your remarkable and totally ignorant position. Don't
try to wiggle away on us now.

Enough of this. Let's change the subject to something we can all relate
to. Dinner.

I'm going to have one of my grandfather's favorite meals. Roasted
Passenger Pigeon. I don't have to worry about eating them since he said
there are billions of them and therefore, won't be endangered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_pigeon

Walter Palmer (PeteCresswell) Home Repair 141 August 22nd 15 06:51 PM
Walter Palmer Uncle Monster[_2_] Home Repair 59 August 2nd 15 02:30 AM
Walter Palmer Oren[_2_] Home Repair 0 July 30th 15 05:13 PM
Walter Palmer Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 0 July 30th 15 04:10 PM