Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/4/2015 7:01 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Why would they have to re-populate? YOU claimed the numbers
that show the severe decline in lions over the last 50 years are
just statistics, they don't show right, wrong or anything else.
And you said that if an endangered species is meant to survive,
it will, without regard to what we do. And if it goes extinct,
no big deal, it will just be replaced by another species.

THAT is your remarkable and totally ignorant position. Don't
try to wiggle away on us now.

Enough of this. Let's change the subject to something we can all relate
to. Dinner.

I'm going to have one of my grandfather's favorite meals. Roasted
Passenger Pigeon. I don't have to worry about eating them since he said
there are billions of them and therefore, won't be endangered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_pigeon