Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Walter Palmer

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:24:35 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:37:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Put the puppy down on the floor. BANG

...a pussy kitty survived

_Cat found alive in sunken boat at bottom of lake_ (Arizona)

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4387872400001/cat-found-alive-in-sunken-boat-at-bottom-of-lake/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/o2glnwb

Calico cats are females.

Now she has 8 lives left.

She looks exactly like a feral cat, rescued by a prisoner, rescued in
prison and brought home by my wife -- eyes still closed. Darby lived
~ 22 years. The inmate ran over the mommy pussy.

Three of my prison feral cats lived long lives.

No more cats in my house. Cat may outlive us. Just
sitting for daughter's Bengali sisters. They walk with my dog
on leash, they think they are dog, act like dog...