Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 7/30/2015 7:19 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 07/30/2015 08:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

How do I do that?

I suspect his hunting future is squirrels in the back yard.

any american who kills a endagered species anywhere in the world,
needs a sentece of 10 to 20 years, preferably in solitary confinement

I AM OUTRAGED AT WHAT HE DID!There needs to be a special place in hell
for him!

Are you similar outrage at Planned Parenthood?

Took the words out of my mouth.

Perce

I don't understand the outrage about him hunting a lion? The story I saw
said he paid guides to set up the opportunity to hunt the animal.
Shouldn't the guides be the ones in trouble? Maybe I haven't seen the
whole story.

--
Maggie