Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walter Palmer

On 8/1/2015 4:20 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:58:40 +0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty, or justice by the
laws of the land? I'd like to believe those things still exist.

I'm tired of mob rule and pack attacks on people. It's wrong.

--
Maggie