Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 4:20:58 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:58:40 +0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Just that alone can demonstrate deception, avoiding the law and
intention to hunt the animal by deceit. Destroying evidence to cover
his ass. He knew what he was doing by allowing such.

Only one person here, so far, thinks this is just an innocent dentist.

I think he's innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law not in the court of media fueled hysteria. I know damn well the Liberal media is trying to distract the people from the what's going on that may actually affect their lives. I think that our Affirmative Action President handing nuclear weapons to a bunch of Islamic wackos is more important than a cute cuddly pussycat that would rip you apart and eat you. I still wish I could organize the Hug A Lion Tour. à²*_à²*

I really believe that it's wrong to kill wildlife from a preserve and LEGAL action should be taken against those who violate laws against killing protected wildlife but I'll bet a dozen protected lions were killed by poachers while everyone's been yapping about Cecil the friendly dangerous wild animal. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster