Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Walter Palmer

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

Cecil was a tagged lion with a six cub pride that was living in a hunt-free
sanctuary. The guides (and perhaps the dentist) apparently lured the lion
from the sanctuary with bait to make the kill nice and "legal." The dentist
has already pled guilty to moving a bear carcass to a "legal" zone in a
previous case so he may end up being implicated in the end. What that means
in the long run experts in international law will have to say. I don't see
anyone getting extradited over a queer but licensed lion kill. But if I
were the dentist, I wouldn't go back. Wouldn't be prudent.

There was a discussion amongst some people, at least two of whom I know
are attorneys, one with intervnational experience, that he could very
well be extradited from the US if they asked. There are also some US
laws about bribery of officials overseas that mean he could see some US
jail time, too.
h lies.

--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²