Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Walter Palmer

Muggles
Thu, 30 Jul 2015
19:08:51 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I don't understand the outrage about him hunting a lion? The story
I saw said he paid guides to set up the opportunity to hunt the
animal. Shouldn't the guides be the ones in trouble? Maybe I
haven't seen the whole story.

What he did wasn't hunting. He lured a protected human friendly big
cat away from safe ground...Using meat strapped to the back of their
vehicle. Why would you need to lure something away from safe ground?
How did you miss that big GPS collar around it's neck? You can't
really say he didn't see it. I'm sure he did with the spot light he
was using.

After showing their expertise skill (they didn't kill it on the first
try) it evaded them for nearly fourty hours until they came up on it
and shot it. Beheaded and skinned it. Leaving it's corpse to rott in
the sun. They tried to destroy the GPS collar too.

Considering it was tagged for research purposes, I doubt it was only
relaying coordinates to the researchers. It may have also been
relaying vital signs as well. If that's the case, I'm sure the
research team was told in short order by it something was wrong when
they wounded it with a bow. It didn't take them long to locate the
remains or the people responsible for doing the deed.

He has a criminal record for illegal hunting already. This is just
another one he got caught doing. Who knows how many times he skirted
the law and killed something illegally without getting caught.

He's not a diversion, imho, either. Planned Parenthood is having
financial crisis issues now and things are going to get worse for
them now too. Don't assume the lion is getting attention and they're
getting away with what they've done. There's plenty of ****ed off
people for both issues.

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.