Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 5/1/2014 6:45 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I try to consume one virgin a week. It helps with flexibility. ^_^

Wouldn't a space gymnast be better. Maybe she could tie you into
knots and then you would be a space knot!

I've had some girlfriends who were ballerinas but they walk funny. I
knew one cute gal who could scratch her nose with her big toe. ^_^

TDD

was she a labrador or a manx?

No, they were human dancers but my Rotthuahua, Sandy, can lick her butt
when she's not chasing squirrels. She's actually a Red Deer Head
Chihuahua who thinks she's a Rottweiler but at 11 pounds, the only part
of your body she could chew on, would be your pinky toe. ^_^

TDD

I didn't know you frequented canine strip clubs

You should see Sandy stretch, it's like watching one of those gals in
the leotards exercising to music. ^_^

TDD

what good are leotards for a stripper?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

The leotards cover up all the wrinkles on the fat ones I like so much. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Any time that money is invested in research there are benefits.
With NASA, the most obvious spinoff is cordless power tools.

But, just consider all of the technological spin offs of the
Second World War: 1. radar and sonar 2. the jet engine for
aircraft 3. rockets and rocketry 4. nuclear reactors and
nuclear propulsion for ships 5. Plastic Laminates (like
Formica)

The most obvious spin off is that America left transport vehicles
on the surface. None have rusted yet! - I think.

A guy in congress thinks that Guam will tilt over in the ocean
and collapse. He was worried about troops landing on the island.

Well, the ultimate consequence of Affirmative Action is in The
White House now and those who pay attention to the damage done and
being done to The United States are horrified about it and
frustrated that it seems nothing can be done to stop the
destruction. o_O

TDD

I thought affirmative action was the reason shrub got into Harvard

Affirmative Action is only for female and minority shrubs. ^_^

TDD

so the shrub is a transsexual? cool

Where do you take your transsexual to get it serviced? Do you take it to
the dealer or to AAMCO? ^_^

TDD

why it goes to your local whorehouse...so keep your children home

Thanks! I'll have to warn my friends and relatives who have children. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2014 11:52 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/30/2014 9:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:42:45 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I thought this historic program
had a lot of merit. Sad that the
gentlemen back then didn't get any
press. Well, not until now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

"Blackstranauts" too damn funny.

I loved how they got a Buick deuce and
a quarter to the moon.

My mother had one of those Buick Electra 225 aircraft carriers. Of
course back in those days there were no seat belt laws and a vehicle
like that was what large families used as a bus. I have 8 siblings and I
can remember a half dozen of my little brothers and sisters piling into
the back of one of the huge cars my parents owned. I don't know how my
parents coped back in the middle of the last century even with a dollar
that was actually worth something. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

what good is that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

wrote:

[...]

you have friends?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Two or three. How many do you have? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

It helps hold loose skin in place so it doesn't flap around while
they're twerking. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

wrote:

[...]

you can't tell?

How many do you have? ^_^

lots more

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

but that's what you like

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

Yea, if it shakes the floor while they're dancing, it's a lot more
entertaining. I always thought the Disney hippo ballerinas were awesome. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm happy for you but it must be difficult remembering which lie you
told to which friend. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

My mother had one of those Buick Electra 225 aircraft carriers. Of
course back in those days there were no seat belt laws and a vehicle
like that was what large families used as a bus. I have 8 siblings and I
can remember a half dozen of my little brothers and sisters piling into
the back of one of the huge cars my parents owned. I don't know how my
parents coped back in the middle of the last century even with a dollar
that was actually worth something. o_O

TDD

Back when, Mom could stay home. Folks knew each
other phone number, and would ring if someone
saw a kid getting into mischeif. Bible was taught
at home, and kids got some attention from parents.
Kids biggest risk was jumping off the garage roof,
not child abduction by some at-home orphan who
grew up in a rich home with no love or attention.
Making millions singing while wearing one glove.

What do Walmart and Michael Jackson have in common?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

wrote:

[...]

^_^

TDD

you have friends?

Two or three.

you can't tell?

How many do you have? ^_^

lots more

TDD

I'm happy for you but it must be difficult remembering which lie you
told to which friend. ^_^

TDD

I see you solved that problem by keeping your friends to a minimum
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas

wrote:

[...]

Actually, I don't lie. Perhaps that's why I don't have all of the
imaginary friends you have? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas

wrote:

[...]

it's not because "you don't lie" that you don't have so many friends,
it's because you are just unlikeable.

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who they
are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas

wrote:

[...]

they don't like you because you've already said mean things to/about them
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

OK Malcom, you're right, I must apologize to all the needle dick, limp
wristed, cum gargling, butt ****ing Leprechauns I may have written
anything mean about. I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who they
are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who they
are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a speciesist,
he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who they
are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a speciesist,
he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

is that any way to talk about your husband?

I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD

apologizing to oneself is hardly an apology
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

I find it funny that I actually have a friend who's last name is
"Husband". I've known him for years, he's a bit funny looking but he's a
nice guy. ^_^

I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD

apologizing to oneself is hardly an apology

I didn't just apologize to oneself, I apologized to all the smeg heads,
even you. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who they
are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a speciesist,
he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

[angel]
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

| |
| |
| | [christmas presents]

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

so your "friend" is named "Husband". must make it interesting when you
introduce your husband "husband"

I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD

apologizing to oneself is hardly an apology

I didn't just apologize to oneself, I apologized to all the smeg heads,
even you. ^_^

so you indeed apologized to yourself. do try to keep up

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who they
are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a speciesist,
he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD

all Tralfadorians are smegheads...you apologized to all smegheads
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/2014 7:48 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD

You always seemed to be out of this world to me... Then again there are a
few here with negative ions pulsating.

My high school science fair experiment was about the effect of negative
ions on human life. I got an award for my research on Earthlings. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

My friend Husband isn't mine, I'm sure he belongs to someone else. ^_^

I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD

apologizing to oneself is hardly an apology

I didn't just apologize to oneself, I apologized to all the smeg heads,
even you. ^_^

so you indeed apologized to yourself. do try to keep up

I apologize to myself all the time. When I trip over something, I'll
say, "Sorry my foot. Are you OK?" When I bump my elbow, I say, "Sorry
elbow." When I bump my head, I yell, "SON OF A BITCH!". ^_^

^_^

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to
know who they are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a
speciesist, he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD

all Tralfadorians are smegheads...you apologized to all smegheads

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads. U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2014 10:01 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The original colonists revolted account of
oppressive government. Back then, far less
than we have, now. I'm amazed the subjects
of USA have put up with so much, in the last
few years.

Yeah, our "subjects" are really suffering compared to the rest of the
world. Even the poorest families have cell phones, cable TV, a better
domicile than some of the "rich" in Russia and China.

If you're going to be "poor", the USA is the place to do it.

So true, we used to have free speech, freedom
from search and siezure, freedom from self
incrimination, freedom from opressive taxes,
We have spying, lack of privacy, endless
regulations, and the burden has shifted from
government (to prove they have probable cause)
to the citizen who has to prove the need for
whatever, and then get a permit.

We're ripe for another revolution.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 12, 2014 7:54:24 AM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/12/2014 10:01 AM, G. Morgan wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

[.]

So true, we used to have free speech, freedom

from search and seizure, freedom from self

incrimination, freedom from opressive taxes,

We have spying, lack of privacy, endless

regulations, and the burden has shifted from

government (to prove they have probable cause)

to the citizen who has to prove the need for

whatever, and then get a permit.

We're ripe for another revolution.

You may get your wish. Two recent decisions by SCOTUS have pretty much interred whatever electoral democracy we may have had over the last 225 years.

1. Citizens United. If you don't realize what that decision has already meant in terms of election funding, you need to look under the bed. We now have the best electoral government that (unaccountable) money can buy.

2. Decision on Christian prayer before town meetings in public tax-supported facilities.

Excellent analysis at:

http://www.scotusblog.com/2014/05/tr...plain-english/

There goes the First Amendment.

BTW, if you do manage to get through the whole thing, note the concurring (with the 5-4 majority) opinion of Justice Thomas, who goes out of his way to prove he's as dumb as a post.

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to
know who they are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a
speciesist, he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD

all Tralfadorians are smegheads...you apologized to all smegheads

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads.

of course they are.

U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

TDD

your entire family is from a Sphincterian household...you can't hide
your true nature
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

if he were a friend, you'd know for sure.

I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD

apologizing to oneself is hardly an apology

I didn't just apologize to oneself, I apologized to all the smeg heads,
even you. ^_^

so you indeed apologized to yourself. do try to keep up

I apologize to myself all the time. When I trip over something, I'll
say, "Sorry my foot. Are you OK?" When I bump my elbow, I say, "Sorry
elbow." When I bump my head, I yell, "SON OF A BITCH!". ^_^

^_^

exactly what a smeghead sphincterian would say
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 May 2014 08:31:18 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

You may get your wish. Two recent decisions by SCOTUS have pretty much interred whatever electoral democracy we may have had over the last 225 years.

1. Citizens United. If you don't realize what that decision has already meant in terms of election funding, you need to look under the bed. We now have the best electoral government that (unaccountable) money can buy.

I bet good money you never complained about Roe v. Wade (7-2
Decision). Unborn babies, ~50 million killed since then.

2. Decision on Christian prayer before town meetings in public tax-supported facilities.

I bet you want the Pledge of Allegiance to be abolished too. That
fits in with the liberal agenda. Where is your fabricated outrage
about Muslims killing Christians and Jews?

The Fourteenth Amendment, "citizenship rights and equal protection of
the laws", means something, right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2014 11:31 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

BTW, if you do manage to get through the whole

thing, note the concurring (with the 5-4 majority)
opinion of Justice Thomas, who goes out of his
way to prove he's as dumb as a post.

HB

Personal attacks. So unbecoming.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 12 May 2014 09:19:42 -0500, G. Morgan
wrote:

Oren wrote:

"Feel good"? That sounds like a socialist progressive liberal policy
to me.

It's possible to have components of "socialism" in a capitalist society.

The problem with most Americans is that they're brainwashed into choosing
a side between "conservative and liberalism". The politicians are
laughing their asses off about this. There is virtually no difference
between the "two parties". Behind closed doors the agenda never changes,
hasn't in 60 years. And anyone that thinks the POTUS has so much power
to control all aspects of government policies is just plain asleep at the
wheel. You folks that subscribe to either party, regardless of whom is
running are more dangerous than the politicians. You're scared of the
government, when the exact opposite should be true. That's why their
plan of division is working so well. I wish folks would wake up,
renounce party affiliations and think for themselves. Pulling a straight
ticket is about as stupid as it gets on election day. You don't even
know who you're voting for because you're too lazy to research the
candidates. It takes me an hour to vote. I see sheeple walk in and out
in two minutes after pulling a straight ticket.

I don't want to start **** at the polling place, but I would love to
interview those folks with all the candidates mixed up on a list out of
order (without a "R" or "D" next to their names) and ask who they voted
for! I'll bet 95% won't even get 50% of the names they voted for
correctly.

In fact, I may just do that come November.

I do my research. I've voted across party lines. I also know that with
some things people vote for is not what they think they are voting
for. It can be difficult to sort out the verbiage. It takes me only a
short time to vote. We get a packet weeks before election time with
everything on the ballot. I can mark my vote, take it with to the
polling station and vote, without spending a lot of time.

Folks that do no research are just plain silly and pull the handle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads. U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

He needs a wipe...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff Web wiper

Tekkie® posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads. U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

He needs a wipe...

Second thought a wire brush will do.

--