Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff Web wiper

In article ,
Tekkie® wrote:

Tekkie® posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads. U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

He needs a wipe...

Second thought a wire brush will do.

how does that work for you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

Any time that money is invested in
research there are benefits. With
NASA, the most obvious spinoff is
cordless power tools.

But, just consider all of the
technological spin offs of the
Second World War: 1. radar and
sonar 2. the jet engine for
aircraft 3. rockets and rocketry 4.
nuclear reactors and nuclear
propulsion for ships 5. Plastic
Laminates (like Formica)

The most obvious spin off is that
America left transport vehicles on
the surface. None have rusted yet! -
I think.

A guy in congress thinks that Guam
will tilt over in the ocean and
collapse. He was worried about troops
landing on the island.

Well, the ultimate consequence of
Affirmative Action is in The White
House now and those who pay attention
to the damage done and being done to
The United States are horrified about
it and frustrated that it seems nothing
can be done to stop the destruction.
o_O

TDD

I thought affirmative action was the
reason shrub got into Harvard

Affirmative Action is only for female and
minority shrubs. ^_^

TDD

so the shrub is a transsexual? cool

Where do you take your transsexual to get it
serviced? Do you take it to the dealer or to
AAMCO? ^_^

TDD

why it goes to your local whorehouse...so keep
your children home

Thanks! I'll have to warn my friends and relatives
who have children. ^_^

TDD

you have friends?

Two or three.

you can't tell?

How many do you have? ^_^

lots more

TDD

I'm happy for you but it must be difficult remembering
which lie you told to which friend. ^_^

TDD

I see you solved that problem by keeping your friends to a
minimum

Actually, I don't lie. Perhaps that's why I don't have all of
the imaginary friends you have? ^_^

TDD

it's not because "you don't lie" that you don't have so many
friends, it's because you are just unlikeable.

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to know who
they are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

they don't like you because you've already said mean things to/about
them

OK Malcom, you're right, I must apologize to all the needle dick, limp
wristed, cum gargling, butt ****ing Leprechauns I may have written
anything mean about.

is that any way to talk about your husband?

I find it funny that I actually have a friend who's last name is
"Husband". I've known him for years, he's a bit funny looking but he's a
nice guy. ^_^

so your "friend" is named "Husband". must make it interesting when you
introduce your husband "husband"

My friend Husband isn't mine, I'm sure he belongs to someone else. ^_^

if he were a friend, you'd know for sure.

I apologize to all you penis heads out there on
Usenet. Ya see Malcom, I did it! Now I must find more mean things to
write because apologizing feels so good. ^_^

TDD

apologizing to oneself is hardly an apology

I didn't just apologize to oneself, I apologized to all the smeg heads,
even you. ^_^

so you indeed apologized to yourself. do try to keep up

I apologize to myself all the time. When I trip over something, I'll
say, "Sorry my foot. Are you OK?" When I bump my elbow, I say, "Sorry
elbow." When I bump my head, I yell, "SON OF A BITCH!". ^_^

^_^

exactly what a smeghead sphincterian would say

Well Malcom, I hope it's OK with you when I use the same phrases as you
and your kind. You Sphincterians must be proud that others would copy
some of your language. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to
know who they are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a
speciesist, he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD

all Tralfadorians are smegheads...you apologized to all smegheads

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads.

of course they are.

U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

TDD

your entire family is from a Sphincterian household...you can't hide
your true nature

Poor Malcom, you're so jealous of my Tralfamadorian family and ancestry
but I must admit to the probability of having a distant ancestor who was
a Sphincterian somewhere in the family tree. That would make us
interplanetary cousins. Howdy Cousin Malcom! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 May 2014 07:36:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

It is interesting, isn't it? How they want to smear Thomas, like was
just done, instead of celebrating that a black man made it to the SC
and just disagreeing with his opinions. You had a black congressman
from Mississippi, Dennie Thompson calling Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom",
just last week. If any white Republican made any similar statement about
a black govt official there would be enormous outrage, shock and call
for their resignation. But, heh, it's a lib, and he's black to boot,
so it's OK.

Senator Tim Scott (R) of South Carolina is also being attacked. I
believe he is the first African-American voted into the Senate since
Reconstruction. He represents "all" of his constituents, not just
blacks.

"Republican Sen. Tim Scott doesn’t vote according to the color of his
skin, Assistant Democratic Leader Rep. James Clyburn complained in a
Thursday Washington Post article.

“If you call progress electing a person with the pigmentation that he
has, who votes against the interest and aspirations of 95 percent of
the black people in South Carolina, then I guess that’s progress,” he
told the Post."

_Rep. Clyburn Complains That GOP Sen. Tim Scott Doesn’t Vote His
Color_

https://tinyurl.com/p63dv9b

Niger Innis in Nevada, is running for congress. Attacks on him have
started already.

People should watch better media reports, than the Clinton News
Network (CNN) But the liberals are only concerned about their
"feelings", not what is best for us as a nation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

Welcom cousin Anus

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring
Dufas wrote:

In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 1:35 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article , The
Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 11:02 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 06:30:01 +0200,
nestork

wrote:

[...]

as proud as your belief that if you repeat a lie often enough you can
elect a conservative
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Did you ever read what I wrote about one of my grownup girlfriends who
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty. She didn't like the way
Bob Dole looked. Her vote was based wholly on appearance and she had no
clue about what Clinton believed in or what the political platform of
The Democrat Party was. When I asked around, I found out that many, not
all women voted for candidates based on their looks. One thing I did
find interesting was that it was the opposite for female candidates.
They tended to dislike attractive women who ran for office. The folks
who run The Democrat Party know this and develop candidates based on
appearance, emotion and flashiness. I want an ugly mean old man watching
overs the country's tax dollars but I know one could never get elected. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/14/2014 11:38 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:08:07 AM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2014 07:36:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

**********Trim Lots Of Intelligent Conversation**********

O'Reilly had a segment last night disagreeing with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's
srticle where Kareem says we need to root out every instance of racism,
homophobia, etc. O'Reilly points out that who's to decide what's
racist, and in a country of 300mil, do we need to have a witch hunt over
every alleged case? He had on Richard Fowler, who's a black lib with
a radio show. In the course of discussing the above, he disagreed with
O'Reilly and cited as an example of racism, the fact that he had been
back to his high school a couple days ago and that the HS doens't have
extracuricular arts and debate programs. Fowler said that's an example
of "systematic racism". Which proved O'Reilly's point, these folks will
always find some kind of racism somewhere, except of course when they
engage in it themselves.

I have found that those who spew the words "racism, racist" all the
time, can never define the words. It's probably because they always
misuse them and they only know that they're bad words much like the
curse words they heard when they were children and they repeated them
because they wanted to get a reaction out of someone. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

We welcome Cousin Anus and anyone else, even a Sphincterian like you. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:59:38 PM UTC-4, Higgs Boson wrote:
Fellow space freaks and other technology buffs might enjoy a visit to

http://spinoff.nasa.gov/

to see how many practical applications, including those for house and other repairs have come out of the space program and keep coming.

I get the NASA feed by email, so keep up on space news, practical and just thrilling.

HB

Nasa needs to be destroyed