Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

On 5/14/2014 11:38 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:08:07 AM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2014 07:36:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

**********Trim Lots Of Intelligent Conversation**********

O'Reilly had a segment last night disagreeing with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's
srticle where Kareem says we need to root out every instance of racism,
homophobia, etc. O'Reilly points out that who's to decide what's
racist, and in a country of 300mil, do we need to have a witch hunt over
every alleged case? He had on Richard Fowler, who's a black lib with
a radio show. In the course of discussing the above, he disagreed with
O'Reilly and cited as an example of racism, the fact that he had been
back to his high school a couple days ago and that the HS doens't have
extracuricular arts and debate programs. Fowler said that's an example
of "systematic racism". Which proved O'Reilly's point, these folks will
always find some kind of racism somewhere, except of course when they
engage in it themselves.

I have found that those who spew the words "racism, racist" all the
time, can never define the words. It's probably because they always
misuse them and they only know that they're bad words much like the
curse words they heard when they were children and they repeated them
because they wanted to get a reaction out of someone. ^_^

TDD