Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default NASA spinoff

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/6/2014 7:56 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Who doesn't like me Malcom? Do you have a list? I want to
know who they are so I can say mean things about them. ^_^

TDD

TDD, I heart you man! Really do! Malcom X not so much...

I appreciate the heartfelt message Tekkie®. Malcom is a
speciesist, he/she/it hates humans ^_^

TDD

which leaves you completely out of the picture

How did you know I was a Tralfadorian? I thought I had kept that a
secret. o_O

TDD

all Tralfadorians are smegheads...you apologized to all smegheads

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself. Not ALL Tralfadorians, more
correctly known as Tralfamadorians, are smegheads.

of course they are.

U R mean like all you
Sphincterians from the planet Anus. ^_^

TDD

your entire family is from a Sphincterian household...you can't hide
your true nature