Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

My mother had one of those Buick Electra 225 aircraft carriers. Of
course back in those days there were no seat belt laws and a vehicle
like that was what large families used as a bus. I have 8 siblings and I
can remember a half dozen of my little brothers and sisters piling into
the back of one of the huge cars my parents owned. I don't know how my
parents coped back in the middle of the last century even with a dollar
that was actually worth something. o_O

TDD

Back when, Mom could stay home. Folks knew each
other phone number, and would ring if someone
saw a kid getting into mischeif. Bible was taught
at home, and kids got some attention from parents.
Kids biggest risk was jumping off the garage roof,
not child abduction by some at-home orphan who
grew up in a rich home with no love or attention.
Making millions singing while wearing one glove.

What do Walmart and Michael Jackson have in common?

--
..
Christopher A. Young