Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

On 5/1/2014 11:52 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/30/2014 9:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:42:45 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I thought this historic program
had a lot of merit. Sad that the
gentlemen back then didn't get any
press. Well, not until now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

"Blackstranauts" too damn funny.

I loved how they got a Buick deuce and
a quarter to the moon.

My mother had one of those Buick Electra 225 aircraft carriers. Of
course back in those days there were no seat belt laws and a vehicle
like that was what large families used as a bus. I have 8 siblings and I
can remember a half dozen of my little brothers and sisters piling into
the back of one of the huge cars my parents owned. I don't know how my
parents coped back in the middle of the last century even with a dollar
that was actually worth something. o_O

TDD