Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NASA spinoff

On 5/12/2014 10:01 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

The original colonists revolted account of
oppressive government. Back then, far less
than we have, now. I'm amazed the subjects
of USA have put up with so much, in the last
few years.

Yeah, our "subjects" are really suffering compared to the rest of the
world. Even the poorest families have cell phones, cable TV, a better
domicile than some of the "rich" in Russia and China.

If you're going to be "poor", the USA is the place to do it.

So true, we used to have free speech, freedom
from search and siezure, freedom from self
incrimination, freedom from opressive taxes,
We have spying, lack of privacy, endless
regulations, and the burden has shifted from
government (to prove they have probable cause)
to the citizen who has to prove the need for
whatever, and then get a permit.

We're ripe for another revolution.

--
..