Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flat washers and flat pennies

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:22:35 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:13:58 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

...snip...

How about these kids? (It's long, but it appears to just repeat so you
don't have to watch the whole thing)

Minor Childrens Performed Stunt on Railway Track Mumbai Local Train...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uVsMg_4Cc

What about them?

Relax. Not everyone is picking a fight with you.

If directed at me, I am very relaxed, but thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2014 8:13 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/15/2014 12:39 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:28:28 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/14/2014 3:59 PM, WW wrote:

Us kids in the 30's we would heat a penny real hot and set
it on the sidewalk as someone was coming by. We were a
ornery bunch WW
. Did you ever put a penny on the rail road tracks, and come
back to find it rolled flat? I've done that. Wonder if it
works with the new zinc pennies?

Another trick with railroad tracks...

My son tells me that if you take a metal pole and lay it
across the tracks close to a railroad crossing, the gates will
come down. I've never witnessed it, but he said he did it a
couple times when he was a teenager hanging out with some
friends that live way out in the country.

I am not absolutely positive, but in the USA, I believe such
would be a federal offense.

When I was a kid, if a railroad cop caught you putting anything on
a train track, your parents were called and you got a butt
whupping. Today, a 9 year old would be turned over to the FBI
charged with terrorism and paraded in chains for the TV cameras.
What's happened to my country? o_O

TDD

How about these kids? (It's long, but it appears to just repeat so
you don't have to watch the whole thing)

Minor Childrens Performed Stunt on Railway Track Mumbai Local
Train...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uVsMg_4Cc

WTF was that TV news anchor saying? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:16:18 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uVsMg_4Cc

WTF was that TV news anchor saying? ^_^

TDD

I was thinking he had a mouth full of marbles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 05:39:11 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:55:45 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 17:23:27 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 17:11:45 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 16:59:54 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 16:40:49 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 17:47:38 -0500, wrote:

I am not absolutely positive, but in the USA, I believe such would be
a federal offense.

So is crushing that penny under the train.
I should think about it every time I use a penny for a shot pin washer
... Naaa!

Destruction of our currency is illegal. I went through this with a guy
at work once. He wanted to scan a bill (serial numbers), put it into
a shredder and present is as evidence.

Bottom line was the bill was to be put back into the (treasury) and
the local facility after it was not longer needed.

Just sayin'

Oren, technically, your assertion is incorrect.

There is no US code against the destruction of currency. If you wish
to burn a million dollars to ash, there is no crime. Mutilation, etc
of currency is only a crime if there is fraudulent intent, for example
it you were to mutilate a $10 bill and attempt to pass it off as
anything other than a $10 bill.

The indisputable pivotal word in the code below is "fraud". There is
no fraud in putting a coin on a railroad track so a train can flatten
it.

However, it is illegal to trespass on railroad tracks and it is most
certainly illegal to tamper with rail equipment.

USC title 18, Section 331

Whoever fraudulently alters, defaces, mutilates, impairs, diminishes,
falsifies, scales, or lightens any of the coins coined at the mints of
the United States, or any foreign coins which are by law made current
or are in actual use or circulation as money within the United States;
or

Whoever fraudulently possesses, passes, utters, publishes, or sells,
or attempts to pass, utter, publish, or sell, or brings into the
United States, any such coin, knowing the same to be altered, defaced,
mutilated, impaired, diminished, falsified, scaled, or lightened -

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five
years, or both

NOT just sayin'

I'll say what I said, the federal agency policies, rules and
regulations on evidence presentation at the time I spoke about.

The employee was wrong to try an present a scanned copy of the bill
(counterfeit), when the legal tender was the best evidence.

YMMV.

Slice and dice your own words as you will. However, there is no doubt
you asserted the following: "Destruction of our currency is illegal."
You are incorrect, it is not illegal.

You asserted this relative to the discussion of crushing of a penny
under a train.

You then went on to tell a completely unrelated and irrelevant story.
Yes, counterfeiting is illegal, not much of a news flash now is it?

Portend what you like. I gave my comment based some experience in the
real world, about presentation of evidence. Based on rules,
regulations in the presentation of the evidence on a local federal
level. Destruction of evidence is illegal.

Last thing you did was remotely suggest posters here seem to have an
affinity for children.

I'm not buying your hornswoggle. You seem to think you know so much
about what the documented / practiced rules and regulations were, how
about you comment on that.

Oren, nothing you have said above changes the fact you were wrong
about the "destruction of money being a crime". The USC was provided
as a citation.

You gave a reference in USC about coins. My original comment was about
bills; how an employee wanted the shred the note, which was evidence.
The note was to be deposited back into business manager's budget (US
Treasury).

Had you looked further down in the USC you would find:

18 U.S. Code § 333 - Mutilation of national bank obligations

"Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or
unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill,
draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking
association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System,
with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence
of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than six months, or both. "

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

Does that Hamilton in your pocket say Federal Reserve Note on it?

Keep thinking I was wrong if you like. I really don't give two hoots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock powder. ^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2014 2:11 PM, Steve F. wrote:

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock powder. ^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

What a Jew. Too cheap to have a moyel
do it right.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/14/2014 3:59 PM, WW wrote:

[...]

DD..... do you remember the children's bodies found on the railway in
Mena? The cover ups on that one have never stopped!

http://www.idfiles.com/

--
Jax
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 10:41:10 -0800, Oren wrote:

[...]

Yes, you are still incorrect, the criminal nature of the offense is
dependent upon fraud.

Feel free to burn your own money, as long as you do not attempt to
defraud any entity or person, you have committed no crime.

You must read the entire statute and not just stop after the first
sentence.

Can you find any statute that includes the word "destroy or
destruction" pertaining to currency? And is that statute dependant
upon any kind of fraud?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:36:41 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

[...]

I can look up Destroy.

"ruin: to ruin something or make something useless"

Shredding a bill renders it useless. You get the last word, as you
seem to know so much about it. Know what the policy, procedures,
practice of handling evidence is at my former work place. Heck, I bet
you've even heard of the term "Chain of Evidence".

You think I'm wrong and I think you are argumentative, aside from
being wrong about what I commented on, far up in the thread.

Good Day!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:56:24 -0800, Oren wrote:

[...]

You are still incorrect, there is no crime in shredding money unless
you then attempt commit some kind of fraud with the shredded currency.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2014 1:11 PM, Steve F. wrote:

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock powder.
^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Wouldn't it be a crime to murder Lab Licker or Booby G that way? Even
******s like them don't deserve to die like that. I don't want to see
them get hurt or killed. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/14/2014 3:59 PM, WW wrote:

[...]

Knew a kid got caught on a trestle with the train coming did the same
thing - just lay down between the tracks and held on..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:34:23 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/16/2014 1:11 PM, Steve F. wrote:

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock powder.
^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Wouldn't it be a crime to murder Lab Licker or Booby G that way? Even
******s like them don't deserve to die like that. I don't want to see
them get hurt or killed. o_O

TDD

Be careful. Labbie will tell you that you are wrong. Repeat it over
and over and over again. And. Then say it again. Like a Miner Bird.

Boobie just thinks the Tea Party is dead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/16/2014 1:11 PM, Steve F. wrote:

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock powder.
^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Wouldn't it be a crime to murder Lab Licker or Booby G that way? Even
******s like them don't deserve to die like that. I don't want to see
them get hurt or killed. o_O

TDD

Be careful. Labbie will tell you that you are wrong. Repeat it over
and over and over again. And. Then say it again. Like a Miner Bird.

Boobie just thinks the Tea Party is dead.

You simply have too much hubris to admit your error. A shame for a
grown man to behave in such a fashion.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

Just curious...not arguing.

How does your assertion that "there is no US code against the destruction
of currency" stand up against Title 18 Section 333, which doesn't include
the word "fraudulent"?

http://www.moneyfactory.gov/historicallegislation.html

"Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the
United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally
defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites
or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note,
or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association,
Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such
item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned
not more than six months, or both.

Defacement of currency in such a way that it is made unfit for circulation
comes under the jurisdiction of the United States Secret Service. The
United States Secret Service web address is www.secretservice.gov."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve F. posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock powder. ^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Cure PE ?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flat washers

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/15/2014 7:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 19:05:57 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/15/2014 6:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 07:26:37 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

One time I made a faucet valve stem washer from a piece of
leather for a temporary fix...eventually replaced.

Good one! I'd not have thought of that.

Hey. You have to get Red Neck in home repair once in a while.

Somewhere in my tools I had a gasket punch set that I would use to
make circular washers out of heavy duty gasket material for things
like faucets. Dang, I'm missing so many tools. o_O

TDD

Gosh. I cannot remember the last time I made or used gasket material
for something.

Used a pipe end to cut the circle with a hammer...

I had a set of gasket punches that were much like leather punches.
The punches were round and had an extremely sharp cutting edge on one
end and were meant to punch perfectly round holes for bolts to go
through. I had some other tools for cutting special gaskets like the
tool with a pliers like handle for cutting the 90° notch out of a roll
replacement gasket material, even the magnetic ones for refrigerated
case doors. I could make my own door gaskets for refrigerators. Gosh,
I'm missing a lot of tools. o_O

TDD

Ask Oren he probably has them or Philo...
The only important tool is between your legs; think with it.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flat washers for refrigerator service

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/15/2014 6:25 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Last night me and JH serviced the refrigerator. We cleaned the
condenser and unclogged the defrost drain from the freezer using
the long skinny brush I have for it and made good use of the small
shop vac we have. The fridge runs better and there is no more water
on the floor due to a clogged drain line. It was a simple but pain
in the ass job and now my left knee has swelled to the size of my
thigh because I was crawling around on the floor. At least the
fridge is working properly. o_O

TDD

I've worked on a lot of refrig. Dirty condensor causes the compressor
to change note, sometimes they really sound angry when they are over
heated.

I've been known to clear defrost drains with turkey baster and hot
water. Suck up the melted ice with the same turkey baster, and put
the melt in a separate container.

I'm still paying a high price for such a simple thing as cleaning the
condenser. Sandy gets under the blanket and rests her little head on my
swollen knee. It's odd that the only female of any species who really
loves me weighs 11 pounds and can lick her own butt. I think the little
critter knows when I don't feel well or when I'm in pain. ^_^

TDD

They do!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/16/2014 1:11 PM, Steve F. wrote:

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock
powder. ^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Wouldn't it be a crime to murder Lab Licker or Booby G that way?
Even ******s like them don't deserve to die like that. I don't
want to see them get hurt or killed. o_O

TDD

Be careful. Labbie will tell you that you are wrong. Repeat it
over and over and over again. And. Then say it again. Like a Miner
Bird.

Boobie just thinks the Tea Party is dead.

You simply have too much hubris to admit your error. A shame for a
grown man to behave in such a fashion.

Hey! Orin doesn't smoke that stuff even if it is legal in his state.
There is no reason for him to have any of it, much less too much. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Do dat be da mans naime? I alwais be theekn dat sum ol dood naimed Edgar
Allan wuz po an aint gots no mony. o_O

TDD

Sew he be one od da poe boyz dey buz abot?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Was Labbie talking to me? Maybe he could address the polices,
procedures and rules of evidence about shredding bills.

Never mind, not a chance he would remotely say he was wrong in what I
stated, related to my job.

I bet he doubts he could be placed on a special diet
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I remember a documentary about reform schools where the majority gang in
charge of the kitchen would put a kid on a diet if he didn't toe the
line. When he went through serving line the gang member serving food
would give the uncooperative kid little or no food. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I see a lot of tools posting to Usenet but the tool between my legs is
the only tool I haven't lost,...yet. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2014 9:05 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I made a bonehead move with my Dodge B2500 van and bent the driver's door
hinges. I was backing up with door open and while I knew there was a lamp
post next to me, but I didn't account for the concrete base. The door hit
the base and opened up way too far. Now it wouldn't close. I tied it shut
from the inside and drive it like that for about a month, climbing in from
the passenger side.

When I finally had some extra cash, I took it to one of those back street
body shops and asked for an estimate. The owner told one of the workers to
go get some sockets of various sizes, all fairly large. The worker wanted
to know if he wanted a short ratchet handle, an extension, a breaker bar,
etc. the owner said "Just the sockets, nothing else."

He took a look at the hinges, gave 2 different sockets to the worker and
had him put them between the hinges and the door frame while he closed the
door enough to hold them in place. He then pushed the door towards closed,
really hard, kind of like bouncing it. Of course it wouldn't close because
of the sockets, but he pushed it really hard.

When he was done, he opened the door all the way, the sockets fell out and
he swung the door closed like nothing had ever happened to it. "You're all
set. Give me $25"

Short, sweet and no annoying paperwork. A dealer or fancy body shop
probably would have sold me a new door.

Love that country wisdom. My old Dodge van, the
door settled and the door was too low for the
strike pin. I put a second handle below the first
one, and used to pull up and closed with the door.

I had a passenger trying to be nice to me, open the
door from the inside. She was bent over the steering
wheel and I could see she was putting a lot of weight
on the door handle pushing down while trying to open.
I kept telling her not to, NO, NO, NO!!!!! but she
insisted. The hinge supports bent, and I spent a bit
of time telling her why I kept telling her no. I had
to rebend the door, one more time. Eventually figured
it would fatigue, and need to be welded.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2014 10:39 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Many times the shade tree mechanics can do just as good of a job and much
cheaper. They don't think anything of cutting a hole in the floorboard to
get at those freeze plugs at the back of the engine that leak and covering
it up with a beer can and pop rivets. Beats pulling the engine out. and the
carpet covers up the patch.

Or changing fuel pump in a Blazer, by cut a hole in
the floor with a sawzall, and cover with HVAC panning
sheet metal.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2014 7:15 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Ask Oren he probably has them or Philo... The only important tool is
between your legs; think with it.

I see a lot of tools posting to Usenet but the tool between my legs is
the only tool I haven't lost,...yet. ^_^

TDD

Oh, golly gee whiz. I'm going to have to
go to confession this week.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

I remember a documentary about reform schools where the majority gang in
charge of the kitchen would put a kid on a diet if he didn't toe the
line. When he went through serving line the gang member serving food
would give the uncooperative kid little or no food. ^_^

TDD

Turf war between the well fed crips and the
low bloods?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

I see a lot of tools posting to Usenet but the tool between my legs is
the only tool I haven't lost,...yet. ^_^

That's because you always have it in hand... 8~)

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Minor Childrens Performed Stunt on Railway Track Mumbai Local Train...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uVsMg_4Cc
Knew a kid got caught on a trestle with the train coming did the same
thing - just lay down between the tracks and held on..

There was a story about a month or so ago where a blind man fell into the subway tracks and his guide
dog (lab lover alert) a lab pushed him down between the tracks and the train went over and both
escaped with very minor injuries. The owner had lost the insurance on the dog because the dog was
older and scheduled to be replaced. Story went viral and man had more than enough money donated to
pay his vet bill.

I used to play along the train tracks and remember very vividly almost being struck by a train. Maybe
that "helps" explain my mental condition?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/16/2014 4:15 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
[quoted text muted]

You simply have too much hubris to admit your error. A shame for a
grown man to behave in such a fashion.

Hey! Orin doesn't smoke that stuff even if it is legal in his state.
There is no reason for him to have any of it, much less too much. ^_^

Man o man it's herb man not hubris. Hubris is what you eat...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:03:10 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

The sound of crickets is deafening silence
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

They will just print more! Do you really think the gov't has a clue to what is out there?

The SS probably does this crap during their wild parties.

just sayin...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

Yeah, noticed that. I was being patient.

Still not sure if the word "intent" makes a difference. Perhaps it would be
legal to €¯burn a million dollars to ash" since, while the action may indeed
make the currency unfit to be reissued, perhaps that wasn't the burner's
"intent". Maybe he just intended to heat his home and in the meantime just
happened to make the currency unfit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:58:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Was Labbie talking to me? Maybe he could address the polices,
procedures and rules of evidence about shredding bills.
Never mind, not a chance he would remotely say he was wrong in what
I stated, related to my job.
I bet he doubts he could be placed on a special diet

I remember a documentary about reform schools where the majority gang in
charge of the kitchen would put a kid on a diet if he didn't toe the
line. When he went through serving line the gang member serving food
would give the uncooperative kid little or no food. ^_^

TDD

The Chow Hall is a very dangerous place in prison. Staff from various
departments are required to be present during the meals; in
conjunction with the correctional department staff. It gives inmates a
chances to speak with a case manager, counselor, department head,
associate warden, etc. It also adds eye balls for the correctional
officers.

One crook was stabbed in the jugular for sitting in the wrong dining
table seat. Odd part, he was mistakenly killed, mistaken for a guy the
prior day that sit in the same seat. I dealt with guy killed at
another facility. Chow Halls are self segregated. The last incident I
was in, at the same Chow Hall was a guy stabbed six times in the
chest. Testified in federal court in that case.

--
Labradoodle

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

My take is that if your house burns down and all the money under the
mattress burns up, then there is no intent.

For a federal employee to intentionally plan to shred the bills; what
I've been saying, it clearly shows intent to render a Federal Reserve
Note useless.

--
Labradoodle
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We tried to help a guy who spent 17 years in prison and was sent there
over drug charges when he was young. The hapless convict looked like
Opie Taylor when he went in and the experience really messed up his
mind. He couldn't function in the civilized world and would not behave.
The guy is now back where he belongs because he attacked a woman he had
become involved with(crack ho) as the two walked down a sidewalk in full
view of police as they drove by. Of course he was armed and in
possession of crack cocaine. I'm sure he'll die behind bars one way or
another. It's amazing how a gentle Hippie who wouldn't hurt anyone can
transform into a monster after being sent to prison. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/17/2014 3:41 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/16/2014 4:15 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
[quoted text muted]

You simply have too much hubris to admit your error. A shame for
a grown man to behave in such a fashion.

Hey! Orin doesn't smoke that stuff even if it is legal in his
state. There is no reason for him to have any of it, much less too
much. ^_^

Man o man it's herb man not hubris. Hubris is what you eat...

Oh crap, I thought it was hummus. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:37:35 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

I used to play along the train tracks and remember very vividly almost being struck by a train. Maybe
that "helps" explain my mental condition?

A person I know is still a LEO. He once worked as a Rail Road Police
Officer (state). I've seen a number of his videos about the death of
people. Some were suicides (head on the track), others were homeless
or doing the wrong thing near the track (knocked 80 feet from the
tracks). One guy was asleep in an open empty freight car when tons of
rebar steel was dropped on him. The smell was terrible, he said, and
the guy was flat as could be, after arrival in Las Vegas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any
other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of
debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve
Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s)
unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Defacement of currency in such a way that it is made unfit for
circulation comes under the jurisdiction of the United States
Secret Service. The United States Secret Service web address is
www.secretservice.gov."

The sound of crickets is deafening silence

You should put this link in your bookmarks. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

TDD

Washers Colin[_4_] UK diy 5 April 11th 11 04:14 AM
What's The Name For These Washers [email protected] UK diy 23 October 10th 08 11:48 PM
Just moved into flat, bathroom leaking to flat below CM UK diy 14 October 17th 06 11:49 PM
Tap washers john UK diy 10 January 10th 06 01:13 AM
Source for GOOD bolts, washers, copper washers, etc? Miki Kanazawa Metalworking 3 October 6th 03 11:45 PM