Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Flat washers and flat pennies

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:58:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Was Labbie talking to me? Maybe he could address the polices,
procedures and rules of evidence about shredding bills.
Never mind, not a chance he would remotely say he was wrong in what
I stated, related to my job.
I bet he doubts he could be placed on a special diet

I remember a documentary about reform schools where the majority gang in
charge of the kitchen would put a kid on a diet if he didn't toe the
line. When he went through serving line the gang member serving food
would give the uncooperative kid little or no food. ^_^

TDD

The Chow Hall is a very dangerous place in prison. Staff from various
departments are required to be present during the meals; in
conjunction with the correctional department staff. It gives inmates a
chances to speak with a case manager, counselor, department head,
associate warden, etc. It also adds eye balls for the correctional
officers.

One crook was stabbed in the jugular for sitting in the wrong dining
table seat. Odd part, he was mistakenly killed, mistaken for a guy the
prior day that sit in the same seat. I dealt with guy killed at
another facility. Chow Halls are self segregated. The last incident I
was in, at the same Chow Hall was a guy stabbed six times in the
chest. Testified in federal court in that case.

--
Labradoodle