Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Flat washers and flat pennies

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:19:13 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/16/2014 4:15 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:07:05 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:34:23 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/16/2014 1:11 PM, Steve F. wrote:

You guys were wimps, I put stones on the track to make rock
powder. ^_^

TDD

I put my ****** on the track to...

Wouldn't it be a crime to murder Lab Licker or Booby G that way?
Even ******s like them don't deserve to die like that. I don't
want to see them get hurt or killed. o_O

TDD

Be careful. Labbie will tell you that you are wrong. Repeat it
over and over and over again. And. Then say it again. Like a Miner
Bird.

Boobie just thinks the Tea Party is dead.

You simply have too much hubris to admit your error. A shame for a
grown man to behave in such a fashion.

Hey! Orin doesn't smoke that stuff even if it is legal in his state.
There is no reason for him to have any of it, much less too much. ^_^

TDD

Was Labbie talking to me? Maybe he could address the polices,
procedures and rules of evidence about shredding bills.

Never mind, not a chance he would remotely say he was wrong in what I
stated, related to my job.

I bet he doubts he could be placed on a special diet