Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Default Flat washers and flat pennies

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/15/2014 12:39 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:28:28 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/14/2014 3:59 PM, WW wrote:

Us kids in the 30's we would heat a penny real hot and set it
on the sidewalk as someone was coming by. We were a ornery bunch
WW
. Did you ever put a penny on the rail road tracks, and come back to
find it rolled flat? I've done that. Wonder if it works with the new
zinc pennies?

Another trick with railroad tracks...

My son tells me that if you take a metal pole and lay it across
the tracks close to a railroad crossing, the gates will come down.
I've never witnessed it, but he said he did it a couple times when
he was a teenager hanging out with some friends that live way out in
the country.

I am not absolutely positive, but in the USA, I believe such would be
a federal offense.

When I was a kid, if a railroad cop caught you putting anything on a
train track, your parents were called and you got a butt whupping.
Today, a 9 year old would be turned over to the FBI charged with
terrorism and paraded in chains for the TV cameras. What's happened to
my country? o_O

TDD

How about these kids? (It's long, but it appears to just repeat so you
don't have to watch the whole thing)

Minor Childrens Performed Stunt on Railway Track Mumbai Local Train...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uVsMg_4Cc

DD..... do you remember the children's bodies found on the railway in
Mena? The cover ups on that one have never stopped!

http://www.idfiles.com/

--
Jax