Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm

DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Snag" wrote:
This one
was so bad because it was freezing rain falling on frozen ground .
It makes me wonder , how can it be raining when the air temp is like
29* ? Why isn't it SNOW by the time it hits ?

Actually, freezing rain can't "fall" on anything.

In a nutshell...

All precipitation basically starts out as snow crystals inside of a
cloud. What happens after the crystals leave the cloud determines
what we get at ground level.

Snow:

If the crystals pass through air that stays below freezing from the
cloud to the ground, it remains as snow all the way to the ground and
we have to shovel it.

Rain:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it and
that warm layer extends all the way to the ground, it remains as rain
and we get wet.

Freezing Rain:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it, but
there is a very shallow layer of air that is below freezing close to
ground level, the rain freezes when it lands on the sub-freezing
surface of trees, cars, roads, etc. and we slide off the road, lose
power due to downed wires, etc.

Sleet:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it and
then pass through air that is cold enough and "deep" enough to
refreeze it, we get hit by little ice pellets that sting our faces.

Hail:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it and an
updraft sends the water droplets back up into the cloud, the water
freezes on the ice crystals in the cloud, forming an ice pellet. If
this "come down, get wet, go back up and freeze" cycle happens again,
the ice pellet gets a little bigger. If it happens multiple times,
and the pellets get very big, we end up with dented cars, broken
windows and headaches.

Thanks for the 'splanation !
--
Snag

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Snag" wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Snag" wrote:
[...]

Anytime!

If you want to know what Lake Effect Snow and/or a Ground Blizzard is, just
ask. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 10:08 PM, Snag wrote:

Thanks for the 'splanation !

Interesting, but he did not explain how it is affected by winchill
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 9:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If you want to know what Lake Effect Snow and/or a Ground Blizzard is, just
ask. ;-)

My fav is a combo of ground bliz coupled with a white-out in the middle
of a desert while trying to navigate down a hillside. Hmm, I don't
recall any cliffs this way...ooo, that sounded bad. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:24:40 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/10/2014 10:08 PM, Snag wrote:

Thanks for the 'splanation !

Interesting, but he did not explain how it is affected by winchill

When there's winchill it falls sideways.
Snow ends up in drifts.
rain makes you wet on one side, freesing rain coats one side of your
car, and hail breaks windows and dents siding instead of damaging
roofs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/10/2014 10:08 PM, Snag wrote:

Thanks for the 'splanation !

Interesting, but he did not explain how it is affected by winchill

Walter Winchill?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:25:03 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:47:10 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 03:22:59 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/7/2014 11:34 AM, Snag wrote:

The camper loses a lot of heat , it was never meant for winter use . But
we've got a few thousand trees , quite a lot of standing and downed dead
wood . That should get me thru the winter , we'll be better prepared next
year . And we DID leave a faucet dripping , just not quite enough flow .
My truck too is on the charger , wouldn't kick over earlier . I also hung
a 75W incan light bulb down between the rad and motor and threw a cover over
the hood area . I had slush in the radiator , but apparently not enough in
the motor to lock up the water pump .

Sorry to hear the cold is giving you trouble.
I wonder if I have any filament light bulbs I
can leave under the hood. Today I did use a
ceramic space heater to help thaw pipes.

My truck won't start on ether, so my main
mechanic suggests some heat on the distributor
cap, in case there is water in there.

I'm not bragging or anything, but it was -2 this morning and both my '04
and my wife's '05 started with one push of the remote from my nice warm
living room. My daughter had to go out and start her '02, but it turned
over on the first try.

My wife's car usually stalls right after starting when it's below 20 or so,
but the remote automatically tries again and it always stays running on the
second try.

I've never had a car, that didn't have something wrong with it, that
didn't start, even below -20F. I have had batteries fail,
unexpectedly (well, I should have expected) at much higher
temperatures but if the car is in good working order it should start
at much temperatures *much* below what you've seen.

I know I'm wasting gas/money, but it's safer to drive when you're not
shivering. ;-)

I don't like them because I've been burned by them killing the
battery. No thanks.

Why do you say "them"? Didn't you once say:

"We've had one. That was enough to cure me of that particular laziness."

It's a well known problem. They (after market) will void warranties.

First - WTF? Where did I say anything about warranties?

Good lord, what an idiot! They void the warranties because it's a
well known problem.

I quoted a line
form one of your posts regarding the "one" remote starter you had and then
asked why you said "I've burned by _them_ killing the battery."

*THEY* kill batteries. It was not a single starter that killed a
battery. It's is a common problem with them. *I* had that
experience, as well. You *really* are stupid.

It was a
single vs. multiple question. Did you bring up warranties to avoid
answering the specific question I asked?

Good Lord, you're an idiot.

Liar?

Stupid? Illiterate? Sure, of course you are.

Mirror mirror on the wall...

The typical argument of the lying lefty; IKWYABWAI. You must be
another of Malformed's sockpuppets. How does his hand up your ass
feel?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/7/2014 11:34 AM, Snag wrote:

[...]

The fact that you appear to actually believe the crap you write would be
funny if it wasn't so pitiful.

You are arguing against a point that I never made. "They void the
warranties because it's a well known problem."

Show me one post where I brought up the warranty issue. If you want to play
games with wording around "one" and "them", fine, because that is the one
and only point I was making. However, bringing up an issue that I never
even mentioned appears to be nothing more than a way to avoid the actual
point be argued. I'll try one more time to see if you can actually stay on
point. It's actually not much more than a Yes or No question:

In one thread, did you say ""We've had _one_. That was enough to cure me of
that particular laziness" and then in another thread say "I've been burned
by _them_ killing the battery."

Yes or no?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 10:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Thanks for the 'splanation !

Anytime!

If you want to know what Lake Effect Snow and/or a Ground Blizzard is, just
ask. ;-)

And Buffalo, NY area has pictures to prove it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2014 10:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/10/2014 10:08 PM, Snag wrote:

Thanks for the 'splanation !

Interesting, but he did not explain how it is affected by winchill

I'd need to know that, if I'm deciding if I
want to insullate the pipes that aren't wrapped.
Or if I want to leave a faucet dripping.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:20:43 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 1/10/2014 10:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/10/2014 10:08 PM, Snag wrote:

Thanks for the 'splanation !

Interesting, but he did not explain how it is affected by winchill

I'd need to know that, if I'm deciding if I
want to insullate the pipes that aren't wrapped.
Or if I want to leave a faucet dripping.

In a breazy old "redneck bungalow" I'd be putting a heat chaser cable
on all the "exposed" pipes and wraping them with fiberglass pipe-wrap.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:38:26 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/7/2014 11:34 AM, Snag wrote:

[...]

You're lying again. But that's the limit of lefties' capabilities.

You are arguing against a point that I never made. "They void the
warranties because it's a well known problem."

Show me one post where I brought up the warranty issue. If you want to play
games with wording around "one" and "them", fine, because that is the one
and only point I was making. However, bringing up an issue that I never
even mentioned appears to be nothing more than a way to avoid the actual
point be argued. I'll try one more time to see if you can actually stay on
point. It's actually not much more than a Yes or No question:

In one thread, did you say ""We've had _one_. That was enough to cure me of
that particular laziness" and then in another thread say "I've been burned
by _them_ killing the battery."

Lefties are illiterate, too.

Yes or no?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 02:29:47 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

"Snag" wrote:
This one
was so bad because it was freezing rain falling on frozen ground . It makes
me wonder , how can it be raining when the air temp is like 29* ? Why isn't
it SNOW by the time it hits ?

Actually, freezing rain can't "fall" on anything.

In a nutshell...

All precipitation basically starts out as snow crystals inside of a cloud.
What happens after the crystals leave the cloud determines what we get at
ground level.

Wrong. How the droplets form (liquid/solid -
condensation/sublimation) depends on the temperature in the cloud.

Snow:

If the crystals pass through air that stays below freezing from the cloud
to the ground, it remains as snow all the way to the ground and we have to
shovel it.

Nope. If the water-ice forms by sublimation and it's below freezing
all the way down; snow.

Rain:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it and that
warm layer extends all the way to the ground, it remains as rain and we get
wet.

Nope. If the water forms by condensation or ice (snow) by
sublimation) and is warmer than freezing as it falls; rain.

Freezing Rain:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it, but there
is a very shallow layer of air that is below freezing close to ground
level, the rain freezes when it lands on the sub-freezing surface of trees,
cars, roads, etc. and we slide off the road, lose power due to downed
wires, etc.

When the rain, by whatever means, falls into a temperature inversion
and the ground temperature is below freezing; "freezing rain".

Sleet:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it and then
pass through air that is cold enough and "deep" enough to refreeze it, we
get hit by little ice pellets that sting our faces.

Nope. When the water rain (by either condensation or sublimation
than thaw) (re)freezes on the way down; sleet.

Hail:

If the crystals pass through air that is warm enough to melt it and an
updraft sends the water droplets back up into the cloud, the water freezes
on the ice crystals in the cloud, forming an ice pellet. If this "come
down, get wet, go back up and freeze" cycle happens again, the ice pellet
gets a little bigger. If it happens multiple times, and the pellets get
very big, we end up with dented cars, broken windows and headaches.

Again, no need to start out as snow. Water rain works just as well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Snag" wrote:
This one
was so bad because it was freezing rain falling on frozen ground . It makes
me wonder , how can it be raining when the air temp is like 29* ? Why isn't
it SNOW by the time it hits ?

Actually, freezing rain can't "fall" on anything.

In a nutshell...

All precipitation basically starts out as snow crystals inside of a cloud.
What happens after the crystals leave the cloud determines what we get at
ground level.

Wrong. How the droplets form (liquid/solid -
condensation/sublimation) depends on the temperature in the cloud.

http://www.weather.com/encyclopedia/winter/precip.html

"All precipitation starts out as ice or snow crystals at cloud level. When
this frozen precipitation falls into a layer of sufficiently warmer air
(with temperatures above freezing) it melts into rain. If this warm air
extends all the way to the surface of the earth, rain will fall at ground
level."

You can read the rest for yourself...I think.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:38:26 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

....major snippage occurred...

In one thread, did you say ""We've had _one_. That was enough to cure me of
that particular laziness" and then in another thread say "I've been burned
by _them_ killing the battery."

Lefties are illiterate, too.

Yes or no?

Your honor, will you please instruct this idiot of a witness to answer the
question? His continual refusal to answer a simple Yes or No question is
proof that he just can't admit when he's wrong.

Oh well, it's not like he's hiding anything. His inability to be honest
about his shortcomings is obvious to everyone present.

I rest my case...but I'm sure he's not quite done yet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:50:02 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Your honor, will you please instruct this idiot of a witness to answer the
question? His continual refusal to answer a simple Yes or No question is
proof that he just can't admit when he's wrong.

Oh well, it's not like he's hiding anything. His inability to be honest
about his shortcomings is obvious to everyone present.

I rest my case...but I'm sure he's not quite done yet.

I'm not sure you can badger the witness :-\

....The Defense Never Rests [F. Lee Bailey]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 22:47:09 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

wrote:

"Snag" wrote:
[...]

Wrong, of course. Summer rains are not frozen, anywhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:38:26 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

...major snippage occurred...

In one thread, did you say ""We've had _one_. That was enough to cure me of
that particular laziness" and then in another thread say "I've been burned
by _them_ killing the battery."

Lefties are illiterate, too.

Yes or no?

Your honor, will you please instruct this idiot of a witness to answer the
question? His continual refusal to answer a simple Yes or No question is
proof that he just can't admit when he's wrong.

Oh well, it's not like he's hiding anything. His inability to be honest
about his shortcomings is obvious to everyone present.

I rest my case...but I'm sure he's not quite done yet.

it's not that he can't admit when he's wrong, it's just that the
limbaughnista playbook forbids it
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 20:42:53 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

"Snag" wrote:
[...]

gee, hail is just a figment of peoples imagination?

Gee, Malformed is too damned stupid to learn how to read. Who wudda
figured! What a moron!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2014 5:22 PM, Snag wrote:
She's OK , one bruise from the seat belt and a couple of bruises from
where she slipped and fell down . It was so slick last night and this
morning that if there was the slightest slope you slid downhill . This one
was so bad because it was freezing rain falling on frozen ground . It makes
me wonder , how can it be raining when the air temp is like 29* ? Why isn't
it SNOW by the time it hits ?

Under these circumstances, the air close to the ground is colder
than the air aloft. Rain can fall through the colder air.

Snow forms under specific conditions, which aren't present at
29 F on the ground.

I've wondered why NYS gets 35F and snowing. Guess
some things will never really be explained to me.

The air aloft is colder than the air near the ground.
The snow falls quickly enough that it doesn't entirely
melt on its way down.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2014 9:51 AM, Snag wrote:
Sure takes a lot of firewood when it's only 3* outside . But we
survived last night , even though the water supply is frozen . I sure
am glad I have an onboard fresh water tank and a pump ! This is
unusual cold for this area , hasn't been this cold since I think they
said 1996 . I hope it's at least another 18 years before it happens
again !

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the cold weather but
I have tip for you when you write about it. To make the "°" degree
symbol, hold down the alt key then press 0 1 7 6 and you will see °
magically appear on your screen. About the time you posted, the temp
around here hit 7°F which is very unusual for Alabamastan. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the cold weather but
I have tip for you when you write about it. To make the "°" degree
symbol, hold down the alt key then press 0 1 7 6 and you will see °
magically appear on your screen.

Clarification: You have to have a numerical keypad to do that. Many
laptops and netbooks do not have one and typing it with the top keys
does nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 1/7/2014 9:51 AM, Snag wrote:
Sure takes a lot of firewood when it's only 3* outside . But we
survived last night , even though the water supply is frozen . I sure
am glad I have an onboard fresh water tank and a pump ! This is
unusual cold for this area , hasn't been this cold since I think they
said 1996 . I hope it's at least another 18 years before it happens
again !

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the cold weather but I
have tip for you when you write about it. To make the "°" degree symbol,
hold down the alt key then press 0 1 7 6 and you will see ° magically
appear on your screen. About the time you posted, the temp around here
hit 7°F which is very unusual for Alabamastan. ^_^

TDD

I can't find the alt key on my iPad. ;-)

However, I can tap the number mode key and slide my finger up the zero key
to magically get the ° to appear. There are lots of characters that don't
appear on the iPad's keyboard(s) but can be used by sliding up on certain
letters and numbers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:32:18 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the cold weather but
I have tip for you when you write about it. To make the "°" degree
symbol, hold down the alt key then press 0 1 7 6 and you will see °
magically appear on your screen.

Clarification: You have to have a numerical keypad to do that. Many
laptops and netbooks do not have one and typing it with the top keys
does nothing.

Use Windows "Character Map":

All Programs Accessories System Tools Character Map

Or at Start search , type in Character Map

Sample: for the inverted question mark : ¿

ALT+0191

Cent sign: ¢

ALT+0162

Yen sign: ¥

Alt+0165

I ain't gonna tell ya have to make a hidden directory for your secrets

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 7:40 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

Quick ref for non encumbered:

http://www.spike-jamie.com/alt-codes.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 6:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the cold weather but
I have tip for you when you write about it. To make the "°" degree
symbol, hold down the alt key then press 0 1 7 6 and you will see °
magically appear on your screen.

Clarification: You have to have a numerical keypad to do that. Many
laptops and netbooks do not have one and typing it with the top keys
does nothing.

I wouldn't try to post to Usenet from one of my laptops without plugging
in one of my many USB full sized keyboards or one of my external USB
numerical keypads because of the hassle. I do have a numerical pad on my
17" Toshiba but I have yet to try to post to Usenet from one of my
laptops. I think I tried back when I was hospitalized but the older
laptop my roommate brought to me wouldn't cooperate.
Ed, the point you make is a good one since Snag could be at a remote
site and not have a desktop or laptop with a numerical keypad. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I have a reference file somewhere but that one is gooder. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Oh yea, that's an Über-reference. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with the cold weather but
I have tip for you when you write about it. To make the "°" degree
symbol, hold down the alt key then press 0 1 7 6 and you will see °
magically appear on your screen.

Clarification: You have to have a numerical keypad to do that. Many
laptops and netbooks do not have one and typing it with the top keys
does nothing.

For a while back in the day, I was using the upside down Question Mark
like the Spanish use at the beginning of a sentence to show that a
question follows. We using English have to wait until the end of the
sentence to see the question mark.

¿See what I mean?

Alt 168

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have a reference file somewhere but that one is gooder. ^_^

TDD

I understand gooder. I am in Arkansistan.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh yea, that's an Über-reference. ^_^

TDD

Now, what ya have to go n use fanciful wurds n such fer?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 6:35 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 1/7/2014 9:51 AM, Snag wrote:
[...]

Dang, I forgot that there are actually people posting to Usenet using
those snobby expensive Apple products. I don't own any kind of smart-ass
phone yet and I'm not sure I want to get one. Folks think it strange
that I have a dumbass phone and a pager. I've had a pager since the mid
1970's and my current pager/voice mail number has been the same for 25
years so everyone who counts has that number. It's rare for me to get
telemarketing calls to my pager but I once had a problem with people
calling my pager because the number was close to that of the request
line for a Black gospel radio station. So I added to the end of my voice
mail greeting, "If you're trying to reach the radio station, you have
dialed the wrong number." and I still got requests for gospel
music. I changed the message again by adding to the end, "To reach the
radio station, press the pound (#) key now." When you press the
octothorp key on a phone's dial pad, the paging system immediately hangs
up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady, "I
been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on me!" I
felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain that she
had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5 years since I've
had a message from someone trying to reach that radio station. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:51:45 -0600, SteveF wrote:

Oh yea, that's an Über-reference. ^_^

TDD

Now, what ya have to go n use fanciful wurds n such fer?

¿ I know. You lived in Nevadatuckistan at one time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

snip

up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady, "I
been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on me!" I
felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain that she
had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5 years since I've
had a message from someone trying to reach that radio station. ^_^

TDD

A lady in need calls and you don't lay down the smooth? Shame on you!

"Hey, baby...wanna talk to the Lord tonight?" ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 9:51 PM, SteveF wrote:

Oh yea, that's an Über-reference. ^_^

TDD

Now, what ya have to go n use fanciful wurds n such fer?

I had remembered a list of codes I used for special characters but got
out of practice and the only one I use the most is the "°" symbol. At
one time I was using "Über" and "¢" quite often. There were others I
used such as, " µ ± © ® ™ ² ³ ¼ ½ ¾ ¿" but I'd need a printout next to
me or have a character map up on another monitor. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 10:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:51:45 -0600, SteveF wrote:

¿ I know. You lived in Nevadatuckistan at one time.

And the Banana Republic of Kali, too. Dis chit be contagious
down here n all. Hell, I have even been to an all black church
out TDD's way. Talk bout some women that want some sumthin, sumthin.

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 10:25 PM, Steve F. wrote:

snip

up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady,
"I been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on
me!" I felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain
that she had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5
years since I've had a message from someone trying to reach that
radio station. ^_^

TDD

A lady in need calls and you don't lay down the smooth? Shame on
you!

"Hey, baby...wanna talk to the Lord tonight?" ;-)

I do my best to treat everyone with politeness and respect until they
give me a reason not to. Darn it, a lot of people give me a reason. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:31:05 -0600, "Steve F." wrote:

On 1/25/2014 10:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:51:45 -0600, SteveF wrote:

¿ I know. You lived in Nevadatuckistan at one time.

And the Banana Republic of Kali, too. Dis chit be contagious
down here n all. Hell, I have even been to an all black church
out TDD's way. Talk bout some women that want some sumthin, sumthin.

:-)

Those black Baptists gals shaw know how to boogie in Church. Funerals
are like a celebration of life... not sadness or misery. Be happy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:49:51 -0600, SteveF wrote:

I have a reference file somewhere but that one is gooder. ^_^

TDD

I understand gooder. I am in Arkansistan.

How do you pronounce that? ;-)

O/T: Warm Enough Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 343 July 17th 12 10:32 PM
Warm at last Mike Stanford Woodworking 4 October 27th 11 01:06 PM
a warm gift 001 Metalworking 0 October 15th 07 08:01 PM
trying to get warm bizee Home Repair 7 November 19th 06 05:00 PM
Cold? Warm? Hot? All of them! Javier Home Ownership 1 April 11th 06 04:40 PM