Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm

On 1/25/2014 10:25 PM, Steve F. wrote:

snip

up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady,
"I been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on
me!" I felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain
that she had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5
years since I've had a message from someone trying to reach that
radio station. ^_^

TDD

A lady in need calls and you don't lay down the smooth? Shame on
you!

"Hey, baby...wanna talk to the Lord tonight?" ;-)

I do my best to treat everyone with politeness and respect until they
give me a reason not to. Darn it, a lot of people give me a reason. ^_^

TDD