Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve F. Steve F. is offline

Default Stayin' Warm

snip

up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady, "I
been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on me!" I
felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain that she
had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5 years since I've
had a message from someone trying to reach that radio station. ^_^

TDD

A lady in need calls and you don't lay down the smooth? Shame on you!

"Hey, baby...wanna talk to the Lord tonight?" ;-)