Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm

Sunday Jan 26, 2014

NYS still bitter cold. Hate it when that happens.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm And findin God! Can I get an Amen?

On 1/25/2014 11:25 PM, Steve F. wrote:

snip

up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady, "I
been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on me!" I
felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain that she
had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5 years since I've
had a message from someone trying to reach that radio station. ^_^

TDD

A lady in need calls and you don't lay down the smooth? Shame on you!

"Hey, baby...wanna talk to the Lord tonight?" ;-)

Pastor is out, with the cordless mic. Walks up to a
little boy and asked if the boy knows where God is.

Figuring for answer of "up in Heaven", the pastor is
surprised when the boy says in their home's bathroom.

Pastor asks how you figure that.

Well, this morning, Dad was banging on the door and
yelling "My God! My God! Are you still in there?"

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/25/2014 10:50 PM, wrote:

If you truncate that back to the home page there are some good
recipes.

True enough. What are you making, first? :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:55:12 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Monday Jan 27. Another day of wind chill
advisory, with wind chill "real feel" twenty
or more below zero F. Might be time to
insulate some pipes?

_Freddy the Frogcaster_

http://www.amazon.com/Freddy-Frogcaster-Janice-Dean/dp/1621570843/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371475321&sr=1-1&keywords=freddy+the+frogcaster&tag=f0c0b-20

O/T: Warm Enough Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 343 July 17th 12 10:32 PM
Warm at last Mike Stanford Woodworking 4 October 27th 11 01:06 PM
a warm gift 001 Metalworking 0 October 15th 07 08:01 PM
trying to get warm bizee Home Repair 7 November 19th 06 05:00 PM
Cold? Warm? Hot? All of them! Javier Home Ownership 1 April 11th 06 04:40 PM