Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stayin' Warm And findin God! Can I get an Amen?

On 1/25/2014 11:25 PM, Steve F. wrote:

snip

up on you. Gerrrrrrr, One day I had a message from an upset lady, "I
been pressing the pound key an the dang phone keeps hangin up on me!" I
felt sorry for her and called her back to personally explain that she
had been dialing the wrong number. It's been at least 5 years since I've
had a message from someone trying to reach that radio station. ^_^

TDD

A lady in need calls and you don't lay down the smooth? Shame on you!

"Hey, baby...wanna talk to the Lord tonight?" ;-)

Pastor is out, with the cordless mic. Walks up to a
little boy and asked if the boy knows where God is.

Figuring for answer of "up in Heaven", the pastor is
surprised when the boy says in their home's bathroom.

Pastor asks how you figure that.

Well, this morning, Dad was banging on the door and
yelling "My God! My God! Are you still in there?"

--
..
Christopher A. Young