Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Stayin' Warm

wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:38:26 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

....major snippage occurred...

In one thread, did you say ""We've had _one_. That was enough to cure me of
that particular laziness" and then in another thread say "I've been burned
by _them_ killing the battery."

Lefties are illiterate, too.

Yes or no?

Your honor, will you please instruct this idiot of a witness to answer the
question? His continual refusal to answer a simple Yes or No question is
proof that he just can't admit when he's wrong.

Oh well, it's not like he's hiding anything. His inability to be honest
about his shortcomings is obvious to everyone present.

I rest my case...but I'm sure he's not quite done yet.