Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 5:31 pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:31:45 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:39:38 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:08 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:22:04 -0500, Al Goar
wrote:
On 1/15/2012 11:41 PM, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there,
how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds
say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

So true!

No, it's so FALSE.

Explain how me _not_ believing a god is _not_ beliving in one less
god
than you.

Think about it, dummy.

You will probably have to think about that at least a bit
before replying again.

Something you should try sometime.- Hide quoted text -

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can 'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

I'm sorry that you're so stupid you can't follow simple logic. You're
hate
level is so high that you can't read what's in front of you. oh
well- Hide quoted text -

I keep hoping you will raise the level of your response out of 1st
grade insults but I see that is all you have.

Not first grade insults, rather top grade truth. You *are* an illiterate
idiot, as you insist on proving with each response.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

ANY idiot can provide "cites"
Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 1:57 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 6:11 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 12:54 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:35 am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 16, 10:39 pm, Harry K wrote:

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind
the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can
'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

Harry K

Actually, that is the point...you gave-up thinking 50 years ago
and
assume that thinking was correct. (you have to admit, it is a
stand...and you don't cross the line) You cut-off reason and
feeling
on the subject. I know because I was there!

It may be a "leap" of faith...but it is a kinder, gentler place
be.

Well, goody for you. I prefer to stick to science rather than
myths.

Maybe you need to do some reading
Try "The Science of God" by Gerald Schroeder
Then go on to some of his other works
At least, it might make you think- Hide quoted text -

When I do research I stick to actual science, not myths. If you
actually _did_ any thinking you wouild recognize the foundation of
quicksand the bibible is built on.

So you don't even know who Gerald Schroeder is, and summarily dismiss
what
he has to say...
Mmmm
Such a CLEAR demonstration of an open mind and intellectual curiosity.
Apparently you are so scared of a different point-of-view, that you
avoid
it
like the plague.
In other words, what you really mean is that you only stick to what
already
fits your preconceptions, prejudices and bigoted point-of-view

Got it.- Hide quoted text -

I don't have to read him to know by the title it will be a rehash of
all the NON scientific crap put out by the ICR, the DI and like
sources. I will read that when it shows up in the science section of
the library;.

There you go demonstrating that you
1) Don't know ****
2) Are a superficial twit
3) Are ignorant to boot

"Gerald Schroeder and his New Variation on the - Answers in Genesis"

That says it all.

As I said
You remind me of a paranoid claim in a field of starfish.
Too bad it reflects so poorly on any claim to intelligence you may have.-

Odd that you can't rebut what I say, just insults. Why is that? Is
your 'googling finger' broken?

What did you say that was worth a rebuttal
Posibly I didn't hear you
Oh wait, I didn't "hear" you, you moron

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..

"Harry K" wrote in message

Typical theist. Can't come up with a logical argument so has to
resort to insults...And very juvenile ones at that.

Are you seeking truth, or engaging in argument?

When he dismisses out of hand anything that could chalenge his prejudice,
then clearly he's not seeking truth.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

So, what evidence do you have, of this?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

Another subject the creationist doesn't like is how the Egyptions,
Chinese and Mesopotamians left written records that run right through
the Ye Floode period and forgot to mention that they had to breath
water for a year.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Attila.Iskander" wrote:

NO dummy.
I'm an agnostic who:
1) has studied the subject extensively
2) has a low tolerance for stupidity
3) unlike you, is smart enough to know that playing the devil's advocate
does NOT automatically mean, that such a person is a "believer" of the
position he's arguing.

For reasons I don't entirely understand, it seems sorta strange for
an agnostic to be a devil's advocate (grin).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 4:15 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
I lost a post from I think it was you. Can't find it so I will answer
it he

You, or some one else put forthe seashell fossils on tops of mountains
as proof of Ye Floode.

Problem is that fossils do not form in just a year. Fossils need to
be buried in mud and that mud dried, compressed and turned to rock.
They would have been laying loose and washed away when all that water
went somewhere and for sure would not be encased in rock.

But then those are jsut some of those scientifc facts that the
creationist just waves his hand and ignores.

The very fact that those fossilized sea shells are on top of a
mountain should be a clue for stupid atheists, that things change.
Apparently accepting such a fact is most difficult for those
rigidly encased in their beliefs.
Recognize yourself ?

Harry is right, sea shells on mountains as the result of a one
year (or 40 day) flood? That's crazy talk.

False argument.
Never made such a claim
Let me repeat myself, and even underline it for you.
The very fact that those fossilized sea shells are
on top of a mountain should be a clue for stupid atheists,
that things change.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, you've repeated your poorly formatted sentence enough.
Now try to translate it into something English speakers
can understand.

I'm so sorry that your grasp of English syntax is so limited, that you
need underlines to figure out the meaning of a paragraph
Have you considered getting a refund for your (lack of) education at
the hands of your teacherrs ?

Does it always make you feel superior when you belittle others?
I'm just trying to figure out what you are saying.
I can read a lot of things and understand them well, but
that little paragraph you've cobbled together has me stumped.

Let me try. Fossils are a clue.
Stupid atheists need this clue.

and the important part is "things change".

(The underline is under "that things" in my mail reader
but it only makes sense under "things change".)

So I'm left that stupid atheists don't realize that things
change.

I'm not sure about what "stupid atheists" means though.
Knowing your history, I'm going to guess you're just calling
atheists stupid.

Thre you go demonstrating once again, that you cannot read for
comprehension and instead try to spin what is written to your agenda
I'm referring to atheists who are stupid as opposed to making a global
statement about all atheists being stupid as you are trying to spin.

But then that is a common tactic of stupid posters in general, not
just stupid atheists

Yep, I MUST BE STUPID. I rejected the idea that your remarks pertained
to a sub-class of atheists, Ie. the stupid ones.

Of course you took the opportunity to accuse me of having an agenda,
trying to spin the subject and of course, your favorite, calling
anyone but yourself stupid.

So, now you are saying that atheists don't think things change.
That's odd. Can't figure out what you mean by that.

BZZZZT
False premise leads to stupid conclusions

rest of stupidities ignored

Of course I'm no more clear on what the hell your are posting about.
You have some ideas about a sub-class of atheists. That part is clear (now).
It's also clear (now) that you believe this sub-class of atheists don't
think "things change".

This has something to do with fossils on mountains, but I'm unable
to figure out what.

So here's your chance. You can call me stupid again, or you can
actually come out and say what you mean.

You might try to refine the "things change" part, because that's
a pretty vague assertion, even in the context of fossils on mountains.
Did the fossils change, did the mountains change, and I'm still stuck
on what you believe stupid atheists think about these things.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On usenet? Not likely!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

So here's your chance. You can call me stupid again, or you can
actually come out and say what you mean.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:30:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:57*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:03:39 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 18, 5:28*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:28:08 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:37:48 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:29:13 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 8:26*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:56:58 -0500, Al Goar wrote:
On 1/15/2012 7:16 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 06:36:11 -0800 (PST), Harry
wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:57 am, "Stormin Mormon"
*wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jack *wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

As I said, you're crazy (and filled with hate). *...and it really is that
simple.- Hide quoted text -

Odd, one word from an atheist and the theist instantly begins with the
"hate" and lies about atheist's morals. *If you can't address a point
that is made, then don't bother replying at all. *Won't make you look
like such an ass.

I did address the point dummy. *You're a hate-filled, crazy, asshole. *No
doubt about it.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that it is the theist every time that resorts to insults. *Perhaps
because they know they have nothing to support their beliefs?

Well, you've certainly proven that you are indeed stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Still with the insults? *Don't have anything intelligent to
contribute.

No, just calling a spade a spade. Sorry if the truth offends you.

Not unusual for a creationist.

There you go, stupid!- Hide quoted text -

So I am stupid

You certainly are.

for pointing out that all you have is insults

I've insulted no one. *You *are* stupid. *I can't help that.

and then you reply wiht...more insults. *Geez who woulda a guesed that a
creaionists would stoop so low.

Again, you prove just how stupid you are.- Hide quoted text -

Typical theist. Can't come up with a logical argument so has to
resort to insults...And very juvenile ones at that.

Good God, you're stupid! You're *still* trying to prove just how low your IQ
is! Keep it up. It's getting funnier by the day!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:38:22 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Are you seeking truth, or engaging in argument?

He's a leftist loser. As such, the truth has no meaning.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

Typical theist. Can't come up with a logical argument so has to
resort to insults...And very juvenile ones at that.

Are you seeking truth, or engaging in argument?

When he dismisses out of hand anything that could chalenge his prejudice,
then clearly he's not seeking truth.

It's worse than that. He's trying to insult people while crying because he
thinks they're insulting him. He is trying (very). I'm not.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:33:29 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:59*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:58:01 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 18, 5:31*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:31:45 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:46*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:39:38 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:08*am, "
wrote:
[...]

You do nothing of the kind. *You're provably stupid, though.- Hide quoted text -

Well, then prove it. so far all I hear is insults, not even a weak
attempt at rebuttal.

I'll give you a hint, dumb****. I'm not a Christian, though you insist on
trying to insult me with the label.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:58:17 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Attila.Iskander" wrote:

NO dummy.
I'm an agnostic who:
1) has studied the subject extensively
2) has a low tolerance for stupidity
3) unlike you, is smart enough to know that playing the devil's advocate
does NOT automatically mean, that such a person is a "believer" of the
position he's arguing.

For reasons I don't entirely understand, it seems sorta strange for
an agnostic to be a devil's advocate (grin).

Advocating for the nonexistent? Sorta like telling the world that HarryK a
brainiac.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

So here's your chance. You can call me stupid again, or you can
actually come out and say what you mean.

On usenet? Not likely!

Which one?

I calculate the odds of being called stupid again very high.
Almost a certainty.

As for getting the explanation, well, I get plenty of explanations
on Usenet. And this poster is most adamant that what he posted has
a meaning.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bother, I was unclear. The apology, and or say what you mean, is unlikely.

Due to protocol, I am required to call you a Nazi.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

So here's your chance. You can call me stupid again, or you can
actually come out and say what you mean.

On usenet? Not likely!

Which one?

I calculate the odds of being called stupid again very high.
Almost a certainty.

As for getting the explanation, well, I get plenty of explanations
on Usenet. And this poster is most adamant that what he posted has
a meaning.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" writes:

Bother, I was unclear. The apology, and or say what you mean, is unlikely.

Due to protocol, I am required to call you a Nazi.

Too early for that isn't it?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

So here's your chance. You can call me stupid again, or you can
actually come out and say what you mean.

On usenet? Not likely!

Which one?

I calculate the odds of being called stupid again very high.
Almost a certainty.

As for getting the explanation, well, I get plenty of explanations
on Usenet. And this poster is most adamant that what he posted has
a meaning.

--
Dan Espen

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

Another subject the creationist doesn't like is how the Egyptions,
Chinese and Mesopotamians left *written records that run right through
the Ye Floode period and forgot to mention that they had to breath
water for a year.

Harry K

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehisto.../timeline.html

http://www.touregypt.net/kings.htm

http://www.eyelid.co.uk/dynasty1.htm

http://www.halexandria.org/dward204.htm

(History prior to first dynasty)

http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/lecture2b.html

(Mesopotamia)

For Egypt there are also the records of the grain harvests/storage.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 12:27*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 5:31 pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:31:45 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:39:38 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

* * Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.- Hide quoted text -

Join Kr in the ignore file until lyou actually can post something
about he subject.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

One of the joyous things about Usenet, it's never too early to call someone
a Nazi pig. About the only place I can do that, and still be within
protocol.

I wonder if the Germans of that time period realized they would be
immortalized on Usenet? Doubt it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" writes:

Bother, I was unclear. The apology, and or say what you mean, is
unlikely.

Due to protocol, I am required to call you a Nazi.

Too early for that isn't it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred plonked Twice Per Day..."

Sure gets lonely, after you plonk all the trolls.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message
Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

ANY idiot can provide "cites"
Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.- Hide quoted text -

Join Kr in the ignore file until lyou actually can post something
about he subject.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

The first was a link to research sites.

Second was a bit of Egypt history.

Third looked at the various dynasties.

None, so far were answering the question. I guess you don't want to "prove"
the point?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

Another subject the creationist doesn't like is how the Egyptions,
Chinese and Mesopotamians left written records that run right through
the Ye Floode period and forgot to mention that they had to breath
water for a year.

Harry K

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehisto.../timeline.html

http://www.touregypt.net/kings.htm

http://www.eyelid.co.uk/dynasty1.htm

http://www.halexandria.org/dward204.htm

(History prior to first dynasty)

http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/lecture2b.html

(Mesopotamia)

For Egypt there are also the records of the grain harvests/storage.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:35:11 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Sure gets lonely, after you plonk all the trolls.

An announced plonk is simply announcing your defeat. HarryK is certainly a
loser's loser.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

ANY idiot can provide "cites"
Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.- Hide quoted text -

Join Kr in the ignore file until lyou actually can post something
about he subject.

Harry K

Better than talking to them. I'm always willing to debate but when
they post nothing but juvenile insults...

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

Another subject the creationist doesn't like is how the Egyptions,
Chinese and Mesopotamians left written records that run right through
the Ye Floode period and forgot to mention that they had to breath
water for a year.

Harry K

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehisto.../timeline.html

http://www.touregypt.net/kings.htm

http://www.eyelid.co.uk/dynasty1.htm

http://www.halexandria.org/dward204.htm

(History prior to first dynasty)

http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/lecture2b.html

(Mesopotamia)

For Egypt there are also the records of the grain harvests/storage.

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

If you trace those kings and dynasties you will see them extend
unbroken through Ye Floode.

There is so much about that flood that is outright impossible
according to laws of physics that the only way one can take the story
as literal is just say "God did it". Don't try to explain how as that
will fail.

Just to mention one thing. Where did the water come from? Where did
it go?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

Serious waste of time, for sure.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 4:35 am, "Stormin Mormon"
Sure gets lonely, after you plonk all the trolls.

Better than talking to them. I'm always willing to debate but when
they post nothing but juvenile insults...

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry wrote in message

Another subject the creationist doesn't like is how the Egyptions,
Chinese and Mesopotamians left written records that run right through
the Ye Floode period and forgot to mention that they had to breath
water for a year.

Harry K

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehisto.../timeline.html

http://www.touregypt.net/kings.htm

http://www.eyelid.co.uk/dynasty1.htm

http://www.halexandria.org/dward204.htm

(History prior to first dynasty)

http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/lecture2b.html

(Mesopotamia)

For Egypt there are also the records of the grain harvests/storage.

Harry K

When I was a kid, we were never taught about the
Assyrian/Chaldean/Syriac people who had empires millennia before the
time of Christ.
I learned most of what I know of history and the world decades after
I left college. I'm so glad to be able to read and have access to
The Internet, something I wish I had when I was a kid lurking in the
stacks at the various libraries I was able to get to. Now, when I hear
about something new/old, I can get on The Net and look it up without
having to trek to a library. I sort of envy today's youngsters. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2012 9:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Bother, I was unclear. The apology, and or say what you mean, is unlikely.

Due to protocol, I am required to call you a Nazi.

Not just any run of the mill Nazi but a "NET NAZI"! They're special. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

ANY idiot can provide "cites"
Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.- Hide quoted text -

Join Kr in the ignore file until lyou actually can post something
about he subject.

Harry K

Better than talking to them. I'm always willing to debate but when
they post nothing but juvenile insults...

What a hypocrite, Harry! You're the one who is trolling Christians. *YOU*
are the kook!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, net Nazis are the best kind. You also get to correkt speling and
punkchewation;

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Not just any run of the mill Nazi but a "NET NAZI"! They're special. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The people who write the articles aparently didn't belive in the flood,
either. I asked for proof that the dynasties extended through the flood, and
you didn't produce any believable evidence.

Bummer, didn't think you could prove that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

If you trace those kings and dynasties you will see them extend
unbroken through Ye Floode.

There is so much about that flood that is outright impossible
according to laws of physics that the only way one can take the story
as literal is just say "God did it". Don't try to explain how as that
will fail.

Just to mention one thing. Where did the water come from? Where did
it go?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

If you trace those kings and dynasties you will see them extend
unbroken through Ye Floode.

There is so much about that flood that is outright impossible
according to laws of physics that the only way one can take the story
as literal is just say "God did it". *Don't try to explain how as that
will fail.

Just to mention one thing. *Where did the water come from? *Where did
it go?

Harry K

I went looking for the 'grain storage records' which I heard about/
read about long, long ago but couldn't come up with it. As for the
dynasty's you are obviously one who will accept no proof if it doesn't
jibe with your faith.

Anyhow, leave us debate the physics involved in Ye Floode. What do
you have on the the source/destination of all that water?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bummer, so you couldn't find any proof that the dynasties continued during
the flood.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

Bummer, didn't think you could prove that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I went looking for the 'grain storage records' which I heard about/
read about long, long ago but couldn't come up with it. As for the
dynasty's you are obviously one who will accept no proof if it doesn't
jibe with your faith.

Anyhow, leave us debate the physics involved in Ye Floode. What do
you have on the the source/destination of all that water?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Bummer, didn't think you could prove that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I went looking for the 'grain storage records' which I heard about/
read about long, long ago but couldn't come up with it. *As for the
dynasty's you are obviously one who will accept no proof if it doesn't
jibe with your faith.

Anyhow, leave us debate the physics involved in Ye Floode. *What do
you have on the the source/destination of all that water?

Harry K

Already posted and explained. I cant' help it if you won't look. I'm
having trouble with google this morning. I think I found the grain
record one but it went away before I couild call it up.

No comment on the amount of water? Problem there?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, let me know if you find that "proof" that you mentioned.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

Already posted and explained. I cant' help it if you won't look. I'm
having trouble with google this morning. I think I found the grain
record one but it went away before I couild call it up.

No comment on the amount of water? Problem there?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have a problem with you dodging the question I asked. Not going to let you
change the subject.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

No comment on the amount of water? Problem there?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

[...]

What "ye Floode" ?
It's a atheist fantasy at best

In other words, a strawman argument for those atheist too stupid to actually
think, and thus just parrot ignorant talking points.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

If you trace those kings and dynasties you will see them extend
unbroken through Ye Floode.

There is so much about that flood that is outright impossible
according to laws of physics that the only way one can take the story
as literal is just say "God did it". Don't try to explain how as that
will fail.

Just to mention one thing. Where did the water come from? Where did
it go?

Harry K

I went looking for the 'grain storage records' which I heard about/
read about long, long ago but couldn't come up with it. As for the
dynasty's you are obviously one who will accept no proof if it doesn't
jibe with your faith.

Anyhow, leave us debate the physics involved in Ye Floode. What do
you have on the the source/destination of all that water?

What "source and destination" ?
It was already asked and answered.

Flatter and hotter earth
No high mountains or deep chasms in the oceans.

Problem solved.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Attila.Iskander" wrote:

NO dummy.
I'm an agnostic who:
1) has studied the subject extensively
2) has a low tolerance for stupidity
3) unlike you, is smart enough to know that playing the devil's
advocate
does NOT automatically mean, that such a person is a "believer" of the
position he's arguing.

For reasons I don't entirely understand, it seems sorta strange for
an agnostic to be a devil's advocate (grin).

I didn't' coin the term
Are you claiming that since it was coined by Roman Catholics, an agnostic
can't use it ?
What a silly notion

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 12:58 pm, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 19, 10:20 am, Harry K wrote:

All religions have some real ugly things in the closet. Christianity
probably is close to the lead in atrocities in the past.

Harry K

The 1st statement CAN'T be proved...is this how you formulate truisms?

Well, Okay, good point since I don't know _all_ religions but my
comment is correct about Christianity at least.

Keep trying

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
[...]

There you go...

Of course you took the opportunity to accuse me of having an agenda,
trying to spin the subject and of course, your favorite, calling
anyone but yourself stupid.

1) Now where did I make any such remark ?
2) gross generalizations ARE a tactic of the stupid unable to argue an
issue intelligently
So, now you are saying that atheists don't think things change.
That's odd. Can't figure out what you mean by that.

BZZZZT
False premise leads to stupid conclusions

rest of stupidities ignored

Of course I'm no more clear on what the hell your are posting about

Not my problem
One has to wonder why you're so busy responding and making comments when you
admit not having basic comprehension..

You have some ideas about a sub-class of atheists. That part is clear
(now).
It's also clear (now) that you believe this sub-class of atheists don't
think "things change".

YAWN

This has something to do with fossils on mountains, but I'm unable
to figure out what.

keep
So here's your chance. You can call me stupid again, or you can
actually come out and say what you mean.

You might try to refine the "things change" part, because that's
a pretty vague assertion, even in the context of fossils on mountains.
Did the fossils change, did the mountains change, and I'm still stuck
on what you believe stupid atheists think about these things.

Wank, wank, wank..

plink
Not even worth a plonk

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

No comment on the amount of water? *Problem there?

Harry K

What question? The one about the proof? I already posted it and you
refused to accept it. Not surprising as it is a common procedure for
creationists.

But I see there is no debate here. I was hoping for a good one.

Bye.

Harry K