Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 22, 12:13*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Hey, let me know if you find that "proof" that you mentioned.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

Already posted and explained. *I cant' help it if you won't look. *I'm
having trouble with google this morning. *I think I found the grain
record one but it went away before I couild call it up.

No comment on the amount of water? *Problem there?

Harry K

Added: I am rather surprised. I didn't know the Mormons went in for
the 'fundamental, literal bible' stuff.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 22, 10:49*pm, Harry K wrote:

Added: I am rather surprised. I didn't know the Mormons went in for
the 'fundamental, literal bible' stuff.

Harry K

Then you are not very knowledgeable...are you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

You posted several web sites "about" the Egyptian society, but I sure didn't
see any "proof" that the societies continued through the period of the
flood.

From what I've been taught, Mormons don't debate religion. We proclaim the
truth, and invite others to follow.

And, good bye, to you, also.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

What question? The one about the proof? I already posted it and you
refused to accept it. Not surprising as it is a common procedure for
creationists.

But I see there is no debate here. I was hoping for a good one.

Bye.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, gee. we have a web site and about 50,000 full time missionaries. Why
would anyone be able to know what Mormons believed?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob_Villa" wrote in message

Added: I am rather surprised. I didn't know the Mormons went in for
the 'fundamental, literal bible' stuff.

Harry K

Then you are not very knowledgeable...are you?

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:34:51 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 20, 4:40*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
And now, you tell creationists what the creationists believe? That's pretty
bold. What color am I thinking? And, what did I have for breakfast,
yesterday?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

well adam's kids either hosed the mother or their sisters....

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

That is a subject the creationists would rather not have pointed out.

Harry K

Speaking of pointing out. You can point out where I mentioned
anything at all about what creationists "believe" in that post.

Harry K

Just for fun, I found this quote:

A man, hundreds of years old, builds a 450-foot long boat, collects
two (or seven) of every single variety of creature (including, for
example, Eurasian Badgers, Hog Badgers, American Badgers, Ferret
Badgers, Honey Badgers, and Stink Badgers -- just be glad I didn't
list the 12,000 known species of ants!) and puts them on a boat. Then
it rains an average of 320 inches per hour all over the world all day
every day for 40 days. The 450-foot long boat filled, somehow, with
hundreds of millions of animals is fine. Then they find dry land, and
Noah has sex with his children.

What's not to believe?
Source(s):
The Bible

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

[...]

The Bible- Hide quoted text -

LOL exactly.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 23, 3:24*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 22, 10:49*pm, Harry K wrote:

Added: I am rather surprised. I didn't know the Mormons went in for
the 'fundamental, literal bible' stuff.

Harry K

Then you are not very knowledgeable...are you?

Never was interested enought to look into another cults fables.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob_Villa" wrote in message

Added: I am rather surprised. I didn't know the Mormons went in for
the 'fundamental, literal bible' stuff.

Harry K

Then you are not very knowledgeable...are you?

Perhaps not knowing because there is no interest in learning fables?

Harry K