Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

You posted several web sites "about" the Egyptian society, but I sure didn't
see any "proof" that the societies continued through the period of the
flood.

From what I've been taught, Mormons don't debate religion. We proclaim the
truth, and invite others to follow.

And, good bye, to you, also.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

What question? The one about the proof? I already posted it and you
refused to accept it. Not surprising as it is a common procedure for
creationists.

But I see there is no debate here. I was hoping for a good one.

Bye.

Harry K