Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 23, 11:12*am, dgk wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:34:51 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:
On Jan 20, 4:40*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
And now, you tell creationists what the creationists believe? That's pretty
bold. What color am I thinking? And, what did I have for breakfast,
yesterday?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

well adam's kids either hosed the mother or their sisters....

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

That is a subject the creationists would rather not have pointed out.

Harry K

Speaking of pointing out. *You can point out where I mentioned
anything at all about what creationists "believe" in that post.

Harry K

Just for fun, I found this quote:

A man, hundreds of years old, builds a 450-foot long boat, collects
two (or seven) of every single variety of creature (including, for
example, Eurasian Badgers, Hog Badgers, American Badgers, Ferret
Badgers, Honey Badgers, and Stink Badgers -- just be glad I didn't
list the 12,000 known species of ants!) and puts them on a boat. Then
it rains an average of 320 inches per hour all over the world all day
every day for 40 days. The 450-foot long boat filled, somehow, with
hundreds of millions of animals is fine. Then they find dry land, and
Noah has sex with his children.

What's not to believe?
Source(s):
The Bible- Hide quoted text -