Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 4:15 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
I lost a post from I think it was you. Can't find it so I will answer
it he

You, or some one else put forthe seashell fossils on tops of mountains
as proof of Ye Floode.

Problem is that fossils do not form in just a year. Fossils need to
be buried in mud and that mud dried, compressed and turned to rock.
They would have been laying loose and washed away when all that water
went somewhere and for sure would not be encased in rock.

But then those are jsut some of those scientifc facts that the
creationist just waves his hand and ignores.

The very fact that those fossilized sea shells are on top of a
mountain should be a clue for stupid atheists, that things change.
Apparently accepting such a fact is most difficult for those
rigidly encased in their beliefs.
Recognize yourself ?

Harry is right, sea shells on mountains as the result of a one
year (or 40 day) flood? That's crazy talk.

False argument.
Never made such a claim
Let me repeat myself, and even underline it for you.
The very fact that those fossilized sea shells are
on top of a mountain should be a clue for stupid atheists,
that things change.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, you've repeated your poorly formatted sentence enough.
Now try to translate it into something English speakers
can understand.

Let me try. Fossils are a clue.
Stupid atheists need this clue.

and the important part is "things change".

(The underline is under "that things" in my mail reader
but it only makes sense under "things change".)

So I'm left that stupid atheists don't realize that things
change.

I'm not sure about what "stupid atheists" means though.
Knowing your history, I'm going to guess you're just calling
atheists stupid.

So, now you are saying that atheists don't think things change.
That's odd. Can't figure out what you mean by that.

Why don't atheists think things change?

Anyone graduating high school knows about plate tectonics.
Those fossilized sea shells are now on mountain tops (and lots
of other places) because they got pushed up there. In some cases
hundreds of millions of years ago.

That seems to fit the description of "things change".

I would have guessed that the average American would know that.
I never heard anyone posit that atheists don't know about plate
tectonics.

I have to say, I have no clue what you're trying to say.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

You can't apologize on Usenet! Now, call me a Nazi, and we'll call it even.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Betelgeuse" wrote in message

My bad.

Your post's position confused me and I accidentally trimmed your
contribution which made it look like you said what the other guy said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 2:05*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 6:22 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:13 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 16, 4:22 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do
you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say
that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

The difficulty with atheists is not that they don't believe; the
problem
is
that atheists believe too many things.

Ya mean like the facts and evidence that science has found?

Yes they actually believe that somehow they have facts and evidence..
* * Lack of evidence is not evidence

Lack of evidence is the great stumbling block for all theists. *There
isn't any evidence that even Jesus ever existed.

That's right
* * Too bad Jesus wasn't trapped in silt deposits to satisfy some idiots
On the other hand, there were the people who knew him.
There is a unbroken connection to those people.

But hey, since there was no OFFICIAL record available, that means it just
myth.
* * By that same toke, Julius Caesar, Pontius Pilate, Alexander the
Great,
are all just myths as well.- Hide quoted text -

The difference being that those other people actually left records as
did the people who knew them.

Never heard of the various documents in the New Testament, have you ?
* * Why am I not surprised at your abyssal ignorance

Why don't you post one or two of those "documents"

Your selective approach at cherry picking historical documents, and deciding
which one goes along with your bias and prejudices is noted

*Even the puported record of Jesus'
execution sent to Rome was discovered to be a forgery inserted way
after publication of the document it was in.

That does not DISprove anything
It only shows that in ONE INSTANCE, some zealous individual down the time
line suffered from bad judgment

Considering the uproar Jesus supposedly was causing don't you thinkl
that at leasst _some_ official document about it would exist? *Soem
reliable report or it?

Well gee.
Maybe they should have bought some insurance to make sure those documents
were preserved for the likes of you..

* * Why don't you provide an "official document" of the sack of Troy.
Because otherwise it's just a myth as well.- Hide quoted text -

Clue: AFAIK the "sack of Troy" _is_ a myth.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 2:09*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
All in black? I've never seen that as dress code. Wonder if they are Amish?

Sure, curious what the literature is.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

JVs doe not dress all in black and they don't id themselves as
Mormons. *Youwant their literature? *It is your churck, go ask them
for it. *I jsut ran two of them off about a month ago rudely enough
that I hope my address is on the 'do not call' list...at least with
JVs when I do that it holds for about 6-8 years before I am bothered
again.

Harry K

After thinking over your posts most of the day, I have come to the
conclusion that I have been misreading them. My apologies.

I only get JV's and Mormons here. The JV's show up man and woman and
have the "Watchtower" peakingout of the briefcase.

Mormons are a pair of men, black suits, white shirts. I no longer
engage them in any conversation, as soon as I answer the door it
ends. A simple "I'm not interested" has never worked on either of the
them.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 6:27*pm, Dan Espen wrote:
"Attila.Iskander" writes:
"Dan Espen" wrote in message

wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
[...]

* * * *^^^^^^^^^^^^

[...]

Dan Espen- Hide quoted text -

It seems clear enough. He is trying to give conclusive evidence of
his stupidity. Fairly successful too.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 12:22*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/18/2012 10:11 AM, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:25 am,
wrote:
"Harry *wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:15 am,
wrote:
"Harry *wrote in message

On Jan 16, 7:39 pm,
wrote:
"Harry *wrote in message

On Jan 15, 8:26 pm, "
*wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:56:58 -0500, Al
wrote:
On 1/15/2012 7:16 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 06:36:11 -0800 (PST), Harry

wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:57 am, "Stormin Mormon"
* *wrote:
I think he'd be better off to attend church, and hear what
God has to say.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Jack * *wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to
tithe
the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and
you
would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never
heard
one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do
you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say
that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

You need to read what Blaise Pascal, the father of Probabilities and
Statistics, had to say about belief in God
It's called Pascal's Wager
* *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager-Hidequotedtext -

Yep. *It ties in with the theists usual threat "Believe...OR ELSE!".
A **** poor reason to believe in anything.

Funny how that sillyness is alaways a fall back argument for some
* * *There's no threat except in paranoid minds.- Hide quoted text -

I lost a post from I think it was you. *Can't find it so I will answer
it he

You, or some one else put forthe seashell fossils on tops of mountains
as proof of Ye Floode.

Problem is that fossils do not form in just a year. *Fossils need to
be buried in mud and that mud dried, compressed and turned to rock.
They would have been laying loose and washed away when all that water
went somewhere and for sure would not be encased in rock.

But then those are jsut some of those scientifc facts that the
creationist just waves his hand and ignores.

The very fact that those fossilized sea shells are on top of a mountain
should be a clue for stupid atheists, that things change.
* * *Apparently accepting such a fact is most difficult for those rigidly
encased in their beliefs.
Recognize yourself ?- Hide quoted text -

Apparantly you are one of those creatinists incapable of learining
learning _anything_ even when you are spoon fed. *Re-read why those
fossils could not be due to flood and then learn about tectonic place
activity and what builds mountains. *It is all known science and most
of it has been known for over 150 years.

You don't even have to take my word for it. *Just do a bit of
googling....oops sorry, I forgot that real science scares the crap out
of you.

Harry K

The believers are not near as scared of science as you are of the truth.

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

They certainly don't show it. If they did they would learn some
science instead of spewing idiotic nonsense about it.

As for begin scrared of the "truth". Let's hear some of that
"truth". Please use the real meaning of 'truth' though not your
creationist "because the bible says" version.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 3:59*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Steve Barker" wrote in message

On 1/18/2012 10:11 AM, Harry K wrote:
On Jan 18, 6:25 am,
wrote:
"Harry *wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:15 am,
wrote:
"Harry *wrote in message

On Jan 16, 7:39 pm,
wrote:
"Harry *wrote in message

"Jack * *wrote in message

[...]

Funny how so many believers are actually practitioners of the hard
sciences.
As a matter of fact, to them, the universe is evidence of the mystery of God

Which is why as an agnostic, I do enjoy their company far more than those
intolerant atheistic idiots like our harry K. (maybe the "K" is for "kook")- Hide quoted text -

You are a **** poor agnostic since you keep mouthing creationist BS.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 5:32*pm, Betelgeuse
wrote:
On 1/18/2012 7:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Can we agree that you misquoted me. I didn't write that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
* *www.lds.org
.

*wrote in message
news On 1/17/2012 7:32 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

As for lack of evidence you just stumbled on one of the big proofs
that Ye Flood never happened. *Had it happened there are facts and
evidence that would have to exist but don't.

We finally agree on something

My bad.

Your post's position confused me and I accidentally trimmed your
contribution which made it look like you said what the other guy said.- Hide quoted text -

If you wouldn't top posst it would cut down on the confusion factor.
It is hard to follow your posts because of it.

Anyhow, whatever it was you are probably correct. I have been
misreading your posts as sarcasm. My apologies.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 5:31*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:31:45 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:46*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:39:38 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:08*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:22:04 -0500, Al Goar wrote:
On 1/15/2012 11:41 PM, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

So true!

No, it's so FALSE.

Explain how me _not_ believing a god is _not_ beliving in one less god
than you.

Think about it, dummy.

You will probably have to think about that at least a bit
before replying again.

Something you should try sometime.- Hide quoted text -

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can 'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

I'm sorry that you're so stupid you can't follow simple logic. *You're hate
level is so high that you can't read what's in front of you. *oh well- Hide quoted text -

I keep hoping you will raise the level of your response out of 1st
grade insults but I see that is all you have.

Not first grade insults, rather top grade truth. *You *are* an illiterate
idiot, as you insist on proving with each response.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 1:57*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 6:11 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 12:54 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:35 am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 16, 10:39 pm, Harry K wrote:

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can
'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

Harry K

Actually, that is the point...you gave-up thinking 50 years ago and
assume that thinking was correct. *(you have to admit, it is a
stand...and you don't cross the line) You cut-off reason and
feeling
on the subject. *I know because I was there!

It may be a "leap" of faith...but it is a kinder, gentler place to
be.

Well, goody for you. *I prefer to stick to science rather than
myths.

Maybe you need to do some reading
* * Try "The Science of God" by Gerald Schroeder
* * Then go on to some of his other works
At least, it might make you think- Hide quoted text -

When I do research I stick to actual science, not myths. *If you
actually _did_ any thinking you wouild recognize the foundation of
quicksand the bibible is built on.

So you don't even know who Gerald Schroeder is, and summarily dismiss
what
he has to say...
Mmmm
Such a CLEAR demonstration of an open mind and intellectual curiosity.
Apparently you are so scared of a different point-of-view, that you avoid
it
like the plague.
In other words, what you really mean is that you only stick to what
already
fits your preconceptions, prejudices and bigoted point-of-view

Got it.- Hide quoted text -

I don't have to read him to know by the title it will be a rehash of
all the NON scientific crap put out by the ICR, the DI and like
sources. *I will read that when it shows up in the science section of
the library;.

There you go demonstrating that you
1) * *Don't know ****
2) * *Are a superficial twit
3) * *Are ignorant to boot

"Gerald Schroeder and his New Variation on the - Answers in Genesis"

That says it all.

As I said
* * You remind me of a paranoid claim in a field of starfish.
Too bad it reflects so poorly on any claim to intelligence you may have.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that you can't rebut what I say, just insults. Why is that? Is
your 'googling finger' broken?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 9:28*am, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 18, 10:21*am, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 18, 3:25*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 17, 10:29*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 17, 11:54*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 17, 12:49*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 17, 4:35*am, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Jan 16, 10:39*pm, Harry K wrote:

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can 'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

Harry K

Actually, that is the point...you gave-up thinking 50 years ago and
assume that thinking was correct. *(you have to admit, it is a
stand...and you don't cross the line) You cut-off reason and feeling
on the subject. *I know because I was there!

It may be a "leap" of faith...but it is a kinder, gentler place to be.

Well, goody for you. *I prefer to stick to science rather than myths.

Harry K

Very mature response.- Hide quoted text -

Far more so than the replies I have been given which boil down to
insults only.

Harry K

Perhaps...but I haven't been doing the insulting. *So...- Hide quoted text -

So that "very mature response" wasn't at least sarcasm if not
outright insult?

And just what do you call this?

"Actually, that is the point...you gave-up thinking 50 years ago and
assume that thinking was correct. *(you have to admit, it is a
stand...and you don't cross the line) You cut-off reason and feeling
on the subject. *I know because I was there!"

I just have to find that verse in the bible that says it is okay to
lie for jayzuss.

Harry K

Well...it wasn't name calling! *And are you saying you lie for Jesus?
(By the way...it's called "The New Testament"). *And you won't find
anything about it being okay to lie. *People died when all they had to
do was deny Jesus to save themselves.- Hide quoted text -

My apologies. I have been misreading your posts as being sarcasm.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 5:28*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:28:08 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:37:48 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:29:13 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 8:26*pm, "
wrote:

"Jack *wrote in message

And if want a front row seat in heaven, don't forget to tithe the
science department of your local university.

Replace the word "science" with "religion" in the above and you would
be spot on.

Harry K

Whooooosh!

Odd, I was drug to church every week for 14 years and never heard one
word except from that guy asking for money.

We certainly know what's important to you.

If you're not a true believer, you'll roast in hell for eternity.
Now I ask you again, are you a true believer?

My answer: You're crazy!- Hide quoted text -

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there, how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? *The odds say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

As I said, you're crazy (and filled with hate). *...and it really is that
simple.- Hide quoted text -

Odd, one word from an atheist and the theist instantly begins with the
"hate" and lies about atheist's morals. *If you can't address a point
that is made, then don't bother replying at all. *Won't make you look
like such an ass.

I did address the point dummy. *You're a hate-filled, crazy, asshole. *No
doubt about it.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that it is the theist every time that resorts to insults. *Perhaps
because they know they have nothing to support their beliefs?

Well, you've certainly proven that you are indeed stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Still with the insults? *Don't have anything intelligent to
contribute.

No, just calling a spade a spade. Sorry if the truth offends you.

Not unusual for a creationist.

There you go, stupid!- Hide quoted text -

So I am stupid for pointing out that all you have is insults and then
you reply wiht...more insults. Geez who woulda a guesed that a
creaionists would stoop so low.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 5:27*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:27:16 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:44*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 05:29:59 -0500, Juan Deere wrote:
On 1/16/2012 11:37 PM, Harry K wrote:
On Jan 16, 8:58 am, "
*wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:29:13 -0800 (PST), Harry
wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:04 pm, "
*wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry
wrote:

"Jack * *wrote in message

[...]

Yep, give yourself a pat on the back.
You know you've won the debate when they start slinging insults.

Not insults at all. *Just stating the facts. *He *is* stupid. *....as are you
if you've actually been following this thread.- Hide quoted text -

So I'm stupid for knowing what is a fact and what is a myth?

If you can't support your argument, insults do exactly what he said,
shows that you have lost.

No, you're stupid for 1) not being able to read 2) hating Cristians and
Cristianity.- Hide quoted text -

Please, if you _must_ (and apparently you do), at least raise the
level of your insults to an adult level.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/18/2012 11:28 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
And are you saying you lie for Jesus?

I wonder if Jesus ever told a white lie. "No Mary, your ass doesn't
look big in that robe." I wonder if he ever masturbated and who did he
think of?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/18/2012 11:03 PM, Harry K wrote:
So I am stupid for pointing out that all you have is insults and then
you reply wiht...more insults. Geez who woulda a guesed that a
creaionists would stoop so low.

When you're pointing out how stupid someone is it's good idea to use a
spell-checker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..

"Harry K" wrote in message

I jsut have to find that verse in the bible that says it is okay to
lie for jayzuss.

Allah, not Jesus.

The atheists can't seem to make a distinction when ascribing anything bad to
any religion
It appears to be "all one and the same" to them

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry K writes:

It seems clear enough. He is trying to give conclusive evidence of
his stupidity. Fairly successful too.

Even if true, it's unnecessary to resort to name calling.
I'm sure he has something in mind, I just can't figure out
what it is.

Not that I care much but people should know simple science
facts like plate tectonics. Even if all they do is home
repair.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

I jsut have to find that verse in the bible that says it is okay to
lie for jayzuss.

Allah, not Jesus.

The atheists can't seem to make a distinction when ascribing anything bad to
any religion
* * It appears to be "all one and the same" to them

It's "convenient" to wrap them-up together...similar to all liberals/
conservatives are the same.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/19/2012 9:34 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:33 am,
wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message

. ..

"Harry wrote in message
I jsut have to find that verse in the bible that says it is okay to
lie for jayzuss.
Allah, not Jesus.

The atheists can't seem to make a distinction when ascribing anything bad to
any religion
It appears to be "all one and the same" to them

It's "convenient" to wrap them-up together...similar to all liberals/
conservatives are the same.

That's a common problem on both sides of the fence. I don't think it's
political or theological. It's human nature to try and categorize when
they don't understand. In the case of politics and religion it's
poisonous reasoning.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

I jsut have to find that verse in the bible that says it is okay to
lie for jayzuss.

Allah, not Jesus.

The atheists can't seem to make a distinction when ascribing anything bad to
any religion
* * It appears to be "all one and the same" to them

All religions have ssoem real ugly things in the closet. Christianity
probably is close to the lead in atrocities in the past.

Please do not drag the old Hitler straw man in. He was a christian and
justified his antisemitism using it. As for Stalin, same thing. He
did not murder millions over religion.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 9:22*pm, JimT wrote:
On 1/18/2012 11:03 PM, Harry K wrote:

So I am stupid for pointing out that all you have is insults and then
you reply wiht...more insults. *Geez who woulda a guesed that a
creaionists would stoop so low.

When you're pointing out how stupid someone is it's good idea to use a
spell-checker.

Oh, wow! A spelling flame! Got any other juvenile things to add?

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/19/2012 10:22 AM, Harry K wrote:
On Jan 18, 9:22 pm, wrote:
On 1/18/2012 11:03 PM, Harry K wrote:

So I am stupid for pointing out that all you have is insults and then
you reply wiht...more insults. Geez who woulda a guesed that a
creaionists would stoop so low.

When you're pointing out how stupid someone is it's good idea to use a
spell-checker.

Oh, wow! A spelling flame! Got any other juvenile things to add?

Harry K

You must have sobered up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 10:20*am, Harry K wrote:

All religions have some real ugly things in the closet. *Christianity
probably is close to the lead in atrocities in the past.

Harry K

The 1st statement CAN'T be proved...is this how you formulate truisms?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 5:57*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:03:39 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 18, 5:28*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:28:08 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:43*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:37:48 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:29:13 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 15, 10:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:41:44 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

"Jack *wrote in message

[...]

You certainly are.

for pointing out that all you have is insults

I've insulted no one. *You *are* stupid. *I can't help that.

and then you reply wiht...more insults. *Geez who woulda a guesed that a
creaionists would stoop so low.

Again, you prove just how stupid you are.- Hide quoted text -

Typical theist. Can't come up with a logical argument so has to
resort to insults...And very juvenile ones at that.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 12:58*pm, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Jan 19, 10:20*am, Harry K wrote:

All religions have some real ugly things in the closet. *Christianity
probably is close to the lead in atrocities in the past.

Harry K

The 1st statement CAN'T be proved...is this how you formulate truisms?

Well, Okay, good point since I don't know _all_ religions but my
comment is correct about Christianity at least.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 5:59*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:58:01 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 18, 5:31*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:31:45 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:46*pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:39:38 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58*am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:08*am, "
wrote:
[...]

You do nothing of the kind. *You're provably stupid, though.- Hide quoted text -

Well, then prove it. so far all I hear is insults, not even a weak
attempt at rebuttal.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 3:40*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/19/2012 4:46 PM, Moe Gasser wrote:

On 1/18/2012 9:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Yes, he needed several wives, to repopulate the earth. Amazing, how
now we
all look alike. Havn't you noticed how ML King looks just like Abe
Lincoln,
who looks just like Mao Tse Tung, who looks just like William Shatner?
we're
all descended from Noah.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

So to repopulate the Earth, God forced Noah's kids into incestuous
sexual intercourse? There is an ick factor there I don't even want to
think about.

well adam's kids either hosed the mother or their sisters....

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

That is a subject the creationists would rather not have pointed out.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Are you seeking truth, or engaging in argument?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

Again, you prove just how stupid you are.- Hide quoted text -

Typical theist. Can't come up with a logical argument so has to
resort to insults...And very juvenile ones at that.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

And now, you tell creationists what the creationists believe? That's pretty
bold. What color am I thinking? And, what did I have for breakfast,
yesterday?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

well adam's kids either hosed the mother or their sisters....

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

That is a subject the creationists would rather not have pointed out.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:40:20 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

And now, you tell creationists what the creationists believe? That's pretty
bold. What color am I thinking? And, what did I have for breakfast,
yesterday?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Well seriously then, because I've wondered about it. How did Adam and
Eve's kids (did they have names?) manage to avoid having incest?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

Again, you prove just how stupid you are.- Hide quoted text -

Typical theist. *Can't come up with a logical argument so has to
resort to insults...And very juvenile ones at that.

Harry K

I enjoy debate but idiots like him don't debate. Just consigned him
to the ignore bin unless he acutally produces something of value.

As for "truth" only religions deal in that science would never claim
any theory as being "true".

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message

well adam's kids either hosed the mother or their sisters....

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted text -

That is a subject the creationists would rather not have pointed out.

Harry K

Speaking of pointing out. You can point out where I mentioned
anything at all about what creationists "believe" in that post.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
And now, you tell creationists what the creationists believe? That's pretty
bold. What color am I thinking? And, what did I have for breakfast,
yesterday?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Well seriously then, because I've wondered about it. How did Adam and
Eve's kids (did they have names?) manage to avoid having incest?

Another subject the creationist doesn't like is how the Egyptions,
Chinese and Mesopotamians left written records that run right through
the Ye Floode period and forgot to mention that they had to breath
water for a year.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"Steve Barker" wrote in message

On 1/18/2012 10:11 AM, Harry K wrote:
On Jan 18, 6:25 am,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:15 am,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 16, 7:39 pm,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

"Jack wrote in message

[...]

NO dummy.
I'm an agnostic who:
1) has studied the subject extensively
2) has a low tolerance for stupidity
3) unlike you, is smart enough to know that playing the devil's advocate
does NOT automatically mean, that such a person is a "believer" of the
position he's arguing.

Too bad you fail on all 3 counts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" writes:

"Dan Espen" wrote in message

wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so sorry that your grasp of English syntax is so limited, that you need
underlines to figure out the meaning of a paragraph
Have you considered getting a refund for your (lack of) education at the
hands of your teacherrs ?

Let me try. Fossils are a clue.
Stupid atheists need this clue.

and the important part is "things change".

(The underline is under "that things" in my mail reader
but it only makes sense under "things change".)

So I'm left that stupid atheists don't realize that things
change.

I'm not sure about what "stupid atheists" means though.
Knowing your history, I'm going to guess you're just calling
atheists stupid.

Thre you go demonstrating once again, that you cannot read for comprehension
and instead try to spin what is written to your agenda
I'm referring to atheists who are stupid as opposed to making a global
statement about all atheists being stupid as you are trying to spin.

But then that is a common tactic of stupid posters in general, not just
stupid atheists

So, now you are saying that atheists don't think things change.
That's odd. Can't figure out what you mean by that.

BZZZZT
False premise leads to stupid conclusions

rest of stupidities ignored

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Attila.Iskander" writes:
"Dan Espen" wrote in message

wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
[...]

Yu two are a classic example of the stupid leading the stupid

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
Harry K writes:

It seems clear enough. He is trying to give conclusive evidence of
his stupidity. Fairly successful too.

Even if true, it's unnecessary to resort to name calling.
I'm sure he has something in mind, I just can't figure out
what it is.

Not that I care much but people should know simple science
facts like plate tectonics. Even if all they do is home
repair.

This is better than watching monkeys at the zoo,

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 16, 4:22 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Harry K wrote:

[...]

So you argue a subject with no idea of the documents that are the very basis
of that subject ?
Why am I not surprised..

[...]

Considering how much "Knowledge" you have demonstrated so far, that is no
surprise
Do an google for "archeology troy"
The city was actually sacked.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 12:22 pm, Steve Barker wrote:
On 1/18/2012 10:11 AM, Harry K wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:25 am,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 17, 4:15 am,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

On Jan 16, 7:39 pm,
wrote:
"Harry wrote in message

"Jack wrote in message

[...]

Weren't you the idiot who dismissed out of hand Gerald Schroeder ?
You have already demonstrated your closed mind.
Why shoukd ANYONE spend any time providing answers to your requests ?
Do your own work.