Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 22, 4:35*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Bummer, so you couldn't find any proof that the dynasties continued during
the flood.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

On Jan 21, 12:15 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:

Bummer, didn't think you could prove that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I went looking for the 'grain storage records' which I heard about/
read about long, long ago but couldn't come up with it. *As for the
dynasty's you are obviously one who will accept no proof if it doesn't
jibe with your faith.

Anyhow, leave us debate the physics involved in Ye Floode. *What do
you have on the the source/destination of all that water?

Harry K

Already posted and explained. I cant' help it if you won't look. I'm
having trouble with google this morning. I think I found the grain
record one but it went away before I couild call it up.

No comment on the amount of water? Problem there?

Harry K