Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default "If Fred attended church Twice Per Day..."

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 5:31 pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:31:45 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:39:38 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:58 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:30:32 -0800 (PST), Harry K

wrote:

On Jan 16, 8:08 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 05:22:04 -0500, Al Goar
wrote:
On 1/15/2012 11:41 PM, Harry K wrote:

Out of all the religions, sects, cults that are out there,
how do you
know tht you have your money down on the right one? The odds
say that
you are betting on a losing one.

Atheists just believe in one less god than you do.

Harry K

So true!

No, it's so FALSE.

Explain how me _not_ believing a god is _not_ beliving in one less
god
than you.

Think about it, dummy.

You will probably have to think about that at least a bit
before replying again.

Something you should try sometime.- Hide quoted text -

Done 50 years ago and discovered that there is nothing behind the
curtain.

I'm sorry you are so embarrassed about your beliefs you can 'debate'
them but have to resort to insults.

I'm sorry that you're so stupid you can't follow simple logic. You're
hate
level is so high that you can't read what's in front of you. oh
well- Hide quoted text -

I keep hoping you will raise the level of your response out of 1st
grade insults but I see that is all you have.

Not first grade insults, rather top grade truth. You *are* an illiterate
idiot, as you insist on proving with each response.- Hide quoted text -

Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

ANY idiot can provide "cites"
Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.