Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default "If Fred watched Science Channel Twice Per Day..."

On Jan 21, 12:15*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
The people who write the articles aparently didn't belive in the flood,
either. I asked for proof that the dynasties extended through the flood, and
you didn't produce any believable evidence.

Bummer, didn't think you could prove that.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

If you trace those kings and dynasties you will see them extend
unbroken through Ye Floode.

There is so much about that flood that is outright impossible
according to laws of physics that the only way one can take the story
as literal is just say "God did it". *Don't try to explain how as that
will fail.

Just to mention one thing. *Where did the water come from? *Where did
it go?

Harry K

I went looking for the 'grain storage records' which I heard about/
read about long, long ago but couldn't come up with it. As for the
dynasty's you are obviously one who will accept no proof if it doesn't
jibe with your faith.

Anyhow, leave us debate the physics involved in Ye Floode. What do
you have on the the source/destination of all that water?

Harry K