Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred plonked Twice Per Day..."

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:01:04 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:35*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Sure gets lonely, after you plonk all the trolls.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Harry K" wrote in message

Odd that I can provide cites whereas you jusst spew nonsense.

ANY idiot can provide "cites"
Doesn't mean that they are worth anything.- Hide quoted text -

Join Kr in the ignore file until lyou actually can post something
about he subject.

Harry K

Better than talking to them. I'm always willing to debate but when
they post nothing but juvenile insults...

What a hypocrite, Harry! You're the one who is trolling Christians. *YOU*
are the kook!