Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes Black Friday

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description. Perhaps
you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see, and just what
your point is.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 12:11*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description. *Perhaps
you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see, and just what
your point is.

Steve

Lowes' Black Friday sale brochure. Some good deals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see,
and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume most
people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what Black
Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link is who
posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 12:34*pm, Red Green wrote:
"Steve B" wrote :

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see,
and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume most
people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what Black
Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link is who
posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

I was in agreement until I hit the stranger part. I don't know many
stranger people. ~

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in
:

On Nov 11, 12:34*pm, Red Green wrote:
"Steve B" wrote

fowest.com:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you
see, and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume
most people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what
Black Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link
is who posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in
this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

I was in agreement until I hit the stranger part. I don't know many
stranger people. ~

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican Hardware, I
decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling individuals
who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic expression of
which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive act, and I will not
give any form of support to them.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 1:50*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican Hardware, I
decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. *This is America, we speak English here. *Enabling individuals
who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic expression of
which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive act, and I will not
give any form of support to them.

Please make sure to let us know how your fight for linguistic purity
vs. good ol' American greed/capitalism works out for you. I can't
wait for the outcome! Thanks.

Danniken - that's a good Native American name if I ever heard one.
Daniken is a Swiss name. It's curious that the Swiss have managed to
combine Italian, French and German and have such a high standard of
living, despite the mixing of cultures and languages. What are they
doing wrong? Besides the Ricola commercials, I mean.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican
Hardware, I decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic
expression of which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive
act, and I will not give any form of support to them.

Jon

Sounds like you don't have much wiggle room in that area :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the
"fantastic vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all
about. Doesn't matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican
Hardware, I decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic
expression of which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive
act, and I will not give any form of support to them.

Jon

Sounds like you don't have much wiggle room in that area :-)

Ya know, I used to, but the number are overwhelming this country. A few
holdouts, yeah, well, people are people. Millions upon millions of people
who thumb their noses at this country, while sucking the life out of social
services and healthcare, are having a very real impact upon the cultural
fabric of this country.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 11, 1:50 pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the
"fantastic vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all
about. Doesn't matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican
Hardware, I decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most
basic expression of which is a common language, is a culturally
destuctive act, and I will not give any form of support to them.

Please make sure to let us know how your fight for linguistic purity
vs. good ol' American greed/capitalism works out for you. I can't
wait for the outcome! Thanks.

I make no bones that the root of the problem is created by both greed and
misplaced compassion.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:50:36 -0800, "Jon Danniken"
wrote Re Lowes Black Friday:

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling individuals
who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic expression of
which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive act, and I will not
give any form of support to them.

Jon

Well said.

Ya know, I used to, but the number are overwhelming this country. A few
holdouts, yeah, well, people are people. Millions upon millions of people
who thumb their noses at this country, while sucking the life out of social
services and healthcare, are having a very real impact upon the cultural
fabric of this country.

Again, well said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2010 1:50 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
Red Green wrote:

Stranger for lack of a better word. Guess I don't have the "fantastic
vocabulary" credited for. Not sure what that was all about. Doesn't
matter.

I initially thought it was SPAM until I noticed it was you.

Then I was going to click it, but since it's for Lowe's Mexican Hardware, I
decided not to.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4...panishcomp.jpg

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling individuals
who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic expression of
which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive act, and I will not
give any form of support to them.

Jon

Well, up north here my jerking knee kinda sympathizes with your POV, but
not enough to get my BP spiked over it. But in some parts of USA (all
the way from western LA through middle CA, and parts of FL too for that
matter), I'll point out that Spanish was there before English was. Not
to mention ancestors of many families still living there. They never
moved, the border did. And although mass media never made much note of
it, their culture has been continuously practiced there far longer than
the area was part of USA, even as a territory. So who is pushing out
who? Cultural and genetic borders seldom line up with the lines drawn on
a map. Most of the areas mentioned above that were settled in
pre-Anglo days revel in the their Mexican/Spanish heritage. Northerners
are not that different- even 230 years later, it is clear mainstream US
culture is a product mainly of English heritage. Most of our language,
most of our laws, the way our military is set up (right down to the
'noble class' officers vs. the 'commoner' enlisted ranks), the way our
universities work, and so on and so on. And since we outlawed Official
royalty when we kicked King George out, we created our own surrogates.
(You could go back 100-some years and switch the Windsors and Kennedys,
and both would have felt right at home.)

I'm the son of immigrants from far northern Europe, and although they
kept speaking the mother tongue and pining for home, they didn't make us
(8 kids) speak it, or participate in cultural events related to our
heritage. They wanted us to assimilate, and not be 2nd or 3rd generation
refugees. Of course, they never thought USSR would collapse, and their
home country would regain any semblance of a free government. Boy were
they surprised. My mother moved back and reclaimed the old family
properties. I went to visit once, and kind of regret how cut off I am
from all that. But even as a kid, I never could learn languages worth a
damn, so I won't frustrate myself by trying.

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

And one who is now President, too!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jon Danniken"
wrote in message ...

Ya know, I used to, but the number are overwhelming this country. A
few
holdouts, yeah, well, people are people. Millions upon millions of
people
who thumb their noses at this country, while sucking the life out of
social
services and healthcare, are having a very real impact upon the
cultural
fabric of this country.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see,
and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume most
people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what Black
Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link is who
posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

And no one has ever ever ever forged or spoofed an address or identity. Or
stalked someone by posting as them............................

Gotcha.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re Lowes Black Friday:

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here. Enabling
individuals
who refuse to assimilate into our culture, the most basic expression of
which is a common language, is a culturally destuctive act, and I will not
give any form of support to them.

Jon

Well said.

Ya know, I used to, but the number are overwhelming this country. A few
holdouts, yeah, well, people are people. Millions upon millions of people
who thumb their noses at this country, while sucking the life out of
social
services and healthcare, are having a very real impact upon the cultural
fabric of this country.

Again, well said.

You go, Jon. My Dad was the son of Polish immigrants, and was beaten with a
belt when heard speaking Polish. My Grandpa used to yell at him, "You
American. Speak American."

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 5:24*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

You go, Jon. *My Dad was the son of Polish immigrants, and was beaten with a
belt when heard speaking Polish. *My Grandpa used to yell at him, "You
American. *Speak American."

Ah, for the good old days, when whipping people was considered sport.
Sheesh.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sadly, the USA is now controlled by people who do not want traditional
values. We used to adapt, and work together. Now we're told to keep
separate societies. Little Cuba, and so on.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

You go, Jon. My Dad was the son of Polish immigrants, and was beaten
with a
belt when heard speaking Polish. My Grandpa used to yell at him, "You
American. Speak American."

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

That would be angry white men trying to keep the minorities in
control? Or, generations before that, the plantation owners trying to
control the slaves?

Sadly, the discipline pendulum swung the other way. Dr. Spock told us
to never hit the darlings, and for Mom to go to work. Schools tell us
to give the kids Ritalin, and Prozac, sex ed and condoms. The welfare
department pays more, if Dad isn't living with Mom. Now, we have a
generation of despairing kids who take guns to school and shoot up the
place. I don't think the new way is any better.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour"
wrote in message

Ah, for the good old days, when whipping people was considered sport.
Sheesh.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/11/2010 5:21 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 11, 5:24 pm, "Steve wrote:

You go, Jon. My Dad was the son of Polish immigrants, and was beaten with a
belt when heard speaking Polish. My Grandpa used to yell at him, "You
American. Speak American."

Ah, for the good old days, when whipping people was considered sport.
Sheesh.

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you
see, and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume
most people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what
Black Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link
is who posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in
this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

And no one has ever ever ever forged or spoofed an address or
identity. Or stalked someone by posting as
them............................

Gotcha.

Steve

That goes to say you should never click on any link provided by anyone.
The poster may be spoofing and even if a description is provided a
spoofer would not stop short of lying.

Be safe. Pull the plug and jam all the usb ports so no one can insert a
usb drive, hammer some door shims in the cd/dvd drives.

Sure spoofing happens. Probability depends on the arena. Another "PART of
determining whether to click on a link".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2010 10:46 PM, Red Green wrote:
http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html

Time to get a new DeWalt cordless drill!

Maybe I'll put a cord and a cigarette lighter plug on the 15+ year old
12 volt Milwaukee and keep it in the van.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message
"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.blackfriday.info/sales/lo...friday-ad.html
I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see,
and just what your point is.

Steve

I agree and your choice Steve. Description is in the subject. Assume most
people who buy anything and know what Thanksgiving is know what Black
Friday is. IMO, PART of determining whether to click on a link is who
posted it. I don't think "stranger" quite fits my profile in this NG.

Again, as always, your choice.

And no one has ever ever ever forged or spoofed an address or identity. Or
stalked someone by posting as them............................

Gotcha.

Steve

you might as well just turn off your computer
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:50:36 -0800, Jon Danniken wrote:

[snip]

Last time I was in a Loves, I noticed the "customer service" sign. It was
in English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Chinese.

--
43 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not
understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand."
-- Mark Twain

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Sun Chaser" wrote in message
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

But three rights make a left!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2010 12:07 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Sun wrote in message
In ,
The Daring wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

But three rights make a left!

--
Bobby G.

I remember my dad telling me about his first car, an old Model T that
would only turn right. He had to make a circle to turn left. 8-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in message ...

I do not click in to any link provided without some description. Perhaps
you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see, and just
what your point is.

Paranoid much? In less time than it would have taken to type that huffy
response you could have clicked on the link and seen a Lowe's ad.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message ...

**** Lowe's. This is America, we speak English here.

In your case, like a punk on a schoolyard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message ...

I do not click in to any link provided without some description. Perhaps
you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you see, and just
what your point is.

Paranoid much? In less time than it would have taken to type that huffy
response you could have clicked on the link and seen a Lowe's ad.

Or perhaps gotten a virus. A woman friend got an email the other day
from DHL, advising her of a shipment that was to be delivered. Clicked
the link and got nailed. There's a bit of a difference between paranoia
and common sense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 11/13/2010 12:07 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Sun wrote in message
In ,
The Daring wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

But three rights make a left!

--
Bobby G.

I remember my dad telling me about his first car, an old Model T that
would only turn right. He had to make a circle to turn left. 8-)

TDD

When J. Edgar Hoover's driver nearly got him killed making a left turn on a
four lane street, Hoover made his drivers make three right turns if they
wanted to go left. Hence the title of his biography: "No Left Turns"

http://www.amazon.com/No-Left-Turns-.../dp/0275336301

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2010 12:07 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Sun wrote in message
In ,
The Daring wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

But three rights make a left!

--
Bobby G.

I remember my dad telling me about his first car, an old Model T that
would only turn right. He had to make a circle to turn left. 8-)

TDD

My Dad's first car was also an old Model T. He said the junkyards were
full of them, lots of them in running condition but used a lot of oil.
They were cheap, and his even turned both left and right!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2010 9:32 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:
On 11/13/2010 12:07 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Sun wrote in message
In ,
The Daring wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

But three rights make a left!

--
Bobby G.

I remember my dad telling me about his first car, an old Model T that
would only turn right. He had to make a circle to turn left. 8-)

TDD

My Dad's first car was also an old Model T. He said the junkyards were
full of them, lots of them in running condition but used a lot of oil.
They were cheap, and his even turned both left and right!

Remember the Disney cartoons/movies that showed the young men driving
hot rods made from Model T's and Model A's? I'm trying to remember if
the time period was pre 1940 and the guys were playing ukuleles and
the cars had a coon tail on the antenna. I seem to remember straw hats
and school team letter jackets too. I remember watching the cartoons
and movies on our B$W TV back in the 1950's. 8-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message ...

I do not click in to any link provided without some description.
Perhaps you can use your fantastic vocabulary to tell us what you
see, and just what your point is.

Paranoid much? In less time than it would have taken to type that
huffy response you could have clicked on the link and seen a Lowe's
ad.

Or perhaps gotten a virus. A woman friend got an email the other day
from DHL, advising her of a shipment that was to be delivered. Clicked
the link and got nailed. There's a bit of a difference between
paranoia and common sense.

That's why those with common sense not only avoid dodgy links, but also have
anti-malware programs installed.

Of these, there are many free ones that do an excellent job (Avast, Avira,
Microsoft Security Essentials) and commercial ones for not much money. Two
commercial products, however, while they do a good job, demote your computer
to a slow-moving brick (McAffee and Norton).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh, man. What's worse, I believe you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:50:36 -0800, Jon Danniken wrote:

[snip]

Last time I was in a Loves, I noticed the "customer service" sign. It
was
in English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Chinese.

--
43 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not
understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do
understand."
-- Mark Twain

Posted to alt.home.repair

Chinese couple, taking the baby home from the hospital. Problem is,
the baby the nurse brings in is caucasion. Chinese father observes,
sagely: "Two wongs do not make a white."

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Sun Chaser" wrote in message
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message ...

[...]

Use Firefox and NoScript. Anyone visiting an unfamiliar link with
Javascript enabled is taking a big gamble. Driver sites, ringtone sites,
lyric sites, etc. are famous for drive-by downloads using Javascript. I
always put the URL of a recommended site into Google first to see if it
comes back with "This site may harm your computer."

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2010 12:07 AM, Robert Green wrote:
"Sun wrote in message
In ,
The Daring wrote:

When I was a kid, the treatment for ADD Hyperactivity was regular
beatings. It didn't work, it just made me hate and despise those
who were beating on me. "Sit still or I'll spank you!", "Stop crying
or I'll spank you some more!" It was an endless cycle. Now, children
are drugged out of their minds. Stepford Children....

Which just goes to show that two wrongs do not make a right.

But three rights make a left!

--
Bobby G.

and two rights make an airplane

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes Black Friday (now: Cordless drill on a cord)

I've planned, for years, to put a lighter plug on a 12 volt drill.
Never quite got around to it. Please let us know how it works. If the
plug and socket provide enough amperage to be useful. I figure on some
jobs I can run a drill off a battery jumper pack. Not totally
cordless, but would be OK for some remote applications.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus